Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 Pack DLC Arrives on Console

One thing that's annoying is the servers aren't working properly, so I can't set up a GT4 exclusive lobby. Reached out to G-portal to see what the deal is.

So that being said, doing a PS4 multiclass lobby tonight at 8EST. I try to do them every Monday and Thursday at the same time. Come one come all!

They are unable to fix save issues that are there since launch (day one patch) , unable to implement the T500 since launch, unable to port correctly FFB and autodor system as on PC version and make game looking worse and more bugged patch after patch...so don't think D3T Ldt studio is able to make it an in-game option...

They don't even now how to fix and enable dynamic resolution on Xbox one X version that is performing worse than PS4 PRO and has a framerate more or less equal as base PS4 being the most powerful actual console on the market .

I really hope they achieve one day to make game better instead of worse patch after patch , cause it's a gem of SIM

Seems they aren't up to the task unfortunately. I have the Xbox One X version and it's really a shame that it's worst than the base PS4. It's gathering digital dust in the games library. Usually i would be the first jumping to buy the new DLC (any they could launch actually), now i don't even care anymore...

Interesting... around 2:40s on your video the BMW turns into an hovercraft. Look mam... no tyres.... !!!

[EDIT ]Just noticed you commented it on the video too...

Interesting... around 2:40s on your video the BMW turns into an hovercraft. Look mam... no tyres.... !!!

[EDIT ]Just noticed you commented it on the video too...
Yep, it’s an interesting LOD glitch, how on earth it got missed in QA is beyond me.

I would purchase this content in a hart beat! Butt I'm in bad terms with ACC right now, just got fed up with having to setup the same car every time I went to next track. I really hope they address this because it frustrates me to the point I don't drive this title anymore.

I have to say I've been quite impressed by the GT4 cars as a driving experience. I don't find the category *that* interesting as a spectacle, but to drive they're pretty fun. The Camaro especially is a real hoot, and you can feel that these are more mechanical cars than the high downforce GT3 versions too.

I would purchase this content in a hart beat! Butt I'm in bad terms with ACC right now, just got fed up with having to setup the same car every time I went to next track. I really hope they address this because it frustrates me to the point I don't drive this title anymore.

If you have a baseline setup you want to apply to the car at all the various tracks, why not just write it down and input it manually on each track and then save them? It just seems a little bit flimsy to not use the game because of something that is quite easy to overcome...

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got round to driving these and testing the new update.

Only driven the McLaren but definitely a hoot. As others have said, many more little corrections needed but manageable. Just how it should be. GT4’s forgiving, GT3’s on edge and will bite you if you don’t treat them with respect.

As for new update, nice having the windscreen reflections back, but my goodness does the game look bland overall during day time. Track textures seem to have gotten even worse! Plus as I went through the different AI cars live on track during practice (quick way to hear what they sound like), the game crashed as I selected a Merc...

Come on D3T. GT4’s are out now, season pass is being bought by a hopefully a good few, use the extra dosh to sort out all these niggly little bugs, get features like FOV adjustment in, get the game looking to how it was when it first came out and by the time the British GT pack is out, we’ll have a proper gem of a sim here on console.

Took the jump and brought the season pass. Haven’t driven all the GT4 yet but favouring the Ginetta as it’s stands. Seems to be an all round fun car to drive.

I will report these myself but if others could to -

Sky still flickers at certain points. Clouds will pop in and out at random times. Quite distracting.

The KTM’s rear grill disappears when you get within about 10ft. Again, very distracting.

Racing at dusk, it’s incredibly hard to see when the brake lights of cars in front come on. They’re just not bright enough over the normal rear lights. Annoying if close to cars in front as difficult to judge. And another distraction to just enjoying the racing.

These are great fun. Just iron out these darn bugs.

True about enjoying the racing. I've played a bit before heading out for work! Haven't done that since the early GT games.

Already having an internal battle, with myself :sly:, in choosing the M4 and Camaro. I kept switching between those two every race.

Well this looks like it's going to be fun. I drove the Mercedes first because I wanted to hear if it had a better rumble than it's GT3 cousin, it doesn't. Maybe that's the actual way those cars sound in the cockpit and I'm just used to hearing them run in person. Then I drove the Camaro and I love the way it sounds.

I really like how loose these GT4 cars feel. The edge comes around quicker than I was expecting it to and I guess that's the lower downforce compared to GT3's.

My thoughts on the GT4 DLC Pack

Just a quick point, your stats in the top right of screen are crap ;-) Either you only rarely use this account or are a really, really bad driver :-))

Seriously now, I only had a quick play with a couple yesterday so no real idea yet but they did seem a lot more skittish and tended to lose the back end a lot easier with no chance of recovery.

Something that did strike was under assists, Stability Control, can only be turned down to 1 and not zero. Or have i been playing too much PCars3 and have forgotten?

I find the stock setups to he so good that I don't even bother tuning in this game. Although I know times will improve if I do, but Kunos always tend to make the defaults very driveable.

Just a quick point, your stats in the top right of screen are crap ;-) Either you only rarely use this account or are a really, really bad driver :-))

That's the account I use for a quick one loop around the track, my real account has the fastest times in the world on it, but you don't need to see that :D

Honestly, with my ASD you have o idea how many times i had to read your post before I finally got it

Seriously now, I only had a quick play with a couple yesterday so no real idea yet but they did seem a lot more skittish and tended to lose the back end a lot easier with no chance of recovery.

Yeah that's what I was kind of trying to say in my post above. The Camaro race I ran was at Brands Hatch with no practice before and those first couple of laps at race speed around Paddock Hill Bend were a little, let's say, dicey. I figured out quickly that I couldn't push as hard in these as I do the GT3's.

Last edited:
Well, the 2020 British GT entry list for Snetterton
https://www.britishgt.com/event/53/snetterton
have: GR Supra GT4, M4 GT4, Mustang GT4, Vantage GT4. A full GT4 grid have all of these cars plus the R8 LMS GT4.

During the 2019 series, in addition to the GT4 cars above(excluding the Supra), the X-Bow, F-TYPE and 718 are on the GT4 entry list. If anything, we just need the Jag. :)

Well, the 2020 British GT entry list for Snetterton
https://www.britishgt.com/event/53/snetterton
have: GR Supra GT4, M4 GT4, Mustang GT4, Vantage GT4. A full GT4 grid have all of these cars plus the R8 LMS GT4.

During the 2019 series, in addition to the GT4 cars above(excluding the Supra), the X-Bow, F-TYPE and 718 are on the GT4 entry list. If anything, we just need the Jag. :)

That’s a surprisingly weak entry list in terms of numbers. Sure there were in excess of 30 last time out at Donington. Maybe as we’re near the end of the season though, lots who aren’t in contention for the title just aren’t bothering or can’t afford to. Shame if so. Not too gutted I couldn’t make it now.

Would be great to have those cars added. Hopefully we’ll get some official info soon. Can’t be far away from release for PC users now.

That’s a surprisingly weak entry list in terms of numbers. Sure there were in excess of 30 last time out at Donington. Maybe as we’re near the end of the season though, lots who aren’t in contention for the title just aren’t bothering or can’t afford to. Shame if so. Not too gutted I couldn’t make it now.

Would be great to have those cars added. Hopefully we’ll get some official info soon. Can’t be far away from release for PC users now.
Good thing is, those of us on console, get it in Winter, same time as PC. :)

Not sure about that. I was under the impression PC was “Fall” 2020 (so Octoberish) and console users “Holiday” 2020 (December).

I kind of hope it is in a way too. I’d like them to focus on sorting out the bugs before looking at more content.

Was going to wait until after my vacation next week to pick this up, but I couldn't wait. Started off with the Camaro at Zandvoort which was a terrible idea since I don't really know the track. Jumped over to Monza instead and that was a learning experience. Then grabbed the Porsche at the Nurburgring and that car is super easy to drive. Finally grabbed the R8 and went to Spa. Definitely going to take some getting used to. The Mercedes is also amazing. Now doing a Porsche one-make at the Nurburgring. Cayman Cup anyone? :D

Overall I will say that, if I can get some good setups and nail down the settings for my G29, I might get some good time playing this before GT7. My only gripe so far is that the graphics look like they are from a PS3 game...

Last edited:
Back