Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 Pack DLC Revealed

I’m excited to see GT4 finally getting some proper representation. And while they already shot down multi-class I do hope they implement GT4 into career mode.

Also, hopefully they include some extra livery templates on the cars which have a one make series like they do with the Huracan ST and GT3 Cup.

Really looking forward to the AMG GT4 and the Alpine. Being able to drive GT4 versions of two of my favourite road cars? Sign me up. I don’t even mind the wait time for consoles – there are a couple of tricky beasts to master first…

This is why I bought the game. I follow the GT4 European series and can't wait!

Since Kunos are offering the 2019 seres cars, like we have for Blancpain, the Mustang should come with the British GT Pack. The Supra is in the 2020 Britsh GT and both Mustang & Supra in the 2020 GT4 European Series. So, doubt we'll see Supra now.

Well it's all Camaro for me, when the DLC drops. :D

Last edited:
This is why I bought the game. I follow the GT4 European series and can't wait!

Since Kunos are offering the 2019 seres cars, like we have for Blancpain, the Mustang should come with the British GT Pack. The Supra is in the 2020 Britsh GT and both Mustang & Supra in the 2020 GT4 European Series. So, doubt we'll see Supra now.

Well it's all Camaro for me, when the DLC drops. :D

Thanks for video, looks like they playing it rough a little in close hehe.

Another cool tidbit. Don't know about other racing games, but there are female drivers in GT4. Gaby Uljee drives a 570S GT4. Laura Kraihamer drove an X-Bow. Don't know if Naomi Schiff will be included. Still, that's cool if female players want to actually choose a female racer. That's if they've been added to this pack.

I notice in GT3, when I choose the IGTC tracks, I see Chaz Mostert in the AC Schnitzer M6. He's not selectable though. So, not sure how the driver licencing would work, for the particular racers I mentioned.

...I tough there is only Porsche and Toyota GT4...

...as I said many times before, there are many real life GT4 cars, but PD for some reason is giving us... don't wanna say the word...

...I tough there is only Porsche and Toyota GT4...

...as I said many times before, there are many real life GT4 cars, but PD for some reason is giving us... don't wanna say the word...
A 911 GT4(I think it was the CUp car) was used in GT4. Still raced alonside the Cayman. The 86 GT4 was in British GT. It was a privately built car. In GT Sport, it's normally aspirated. In real life, it was turbocharged. Supra is the official Toyota GT4 car now.

A 911 GT4(I think it was the CUp car) was used in GT4. Still raced alonside the Cayman. The 86 GT4 was in British GT. It was a privately built car. In GT Sport, it's normally aspirated. In real life, it was turbocharged. Supra is the official Toyota GT4 car now.
Thanks for info, the 86 would be cool but the british pack is only tracks if i remember, too bad no cars, maybe later on they'll add some.
Edit: you seem to know your stuff on the real series, what's the difference with the cup cars, like in ac there's the cup Porsche, there's the rsr, the endurance 911, some others too?

Thanks for info, the 86 would be cool but the british pack is only tracks if i remember, too bad no cars, maybe later on they'll add some.
Edit: you seem to know your stuff on the real series, what's the difference with the cup cars, like in ac there's the cup Porsche, there's the rsr, the endurance 911, some others too?
I know more about the production based GT4 cars. The Cup car is pretty much a production 911 GT3 that you can buy for the street. Just race spec.

The GT3(I think it's the R in game) is for specific GT3 series Customer racing.

The RSR is more for Le Mans-type endurance racing. Not GT3 series spec. That car is mid-engined.

I know more about the production based GT4 cars. The Cup car is pretty much a production 911 GT3 that you can buy for the street. Just race spec.

The GT3(I think it's the R in game) is for specific GT3 series Customer racing.

The RSR is more for Le Mans-type endurance racing. Not GT3 series spec. That car is mid-engined.

Yeah i noticed that the rsr is midengine, more balanced a little.
Wow i see, must be pretty more expensive if it has racing parts that cup car, didn't know it was a street legal car that you could buy, thanks.

There's also the 911 r cars that are a little like the cup car i guess, street buyable cars with parts and modifications to make them more race ready. But i guess these don't have race events, and safety mods like roll cage etc.
I know gt4 are production cars with some race parts, modifications.
Gt3 are full race cars even if still based on street models.
There's also that yellow lights endurance Porsche, im guessing that's maybe for 24h races.
Thanks.

Yeah i noticed that the rsr is midengine, more balanced a little.
Wow i see, must be pretty more expensive if it has racing parts that cup car, didn't know it was a street legal car that you could buy, thanks.

There's also the 911 r cars that are a little like the cup car i guess, street buyable cars with parts and modifications to make them more race ready. But i guess these don't have race events, and safety mods like roll cage etc.
I know gt4 are production cars with some race parts, modifications.
Gt3 are full race cars even if still based on street models.
There's also that yellow lights endurance Porsche, im guessing that's maybe for 24h races.
Thanks.
The RS model does have a roll cage and centre lock wheels. Pretty cool.

Back