Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 Pack DLC Revealed

From Twitter:

EcU31xkWAAcsrZB

EcU3tDZXsAAvrNL

EcU3tDRXsAAPWYg

They sure use the whole track width and then some, on the flatter curbs and green parts.

Definitely :) The Motodrom section and the double righthanders to get to the start/finish straight are my favorite sections on the Hockenheimring, good memories driving there :)

Definitely :) The Motodrom section and the double righthanders to get to the start/finish straight are my favorite sections on the Hockenheimring, good memories driving there :)
You did in real? They are carefull to avoid the higher curbs though.

I wish they'll do older series too, with old track versions too.

Last edited:
You did in real? They are carefull to avoid the higher curbs though.

It's been a while but yes, 4 times on the full F1 circuit as Touristenfahrt (15 minute sessions):

- 2003: Opel Zafira 2.2TD - rental
- 2004: Ford Focus C-Mac 2.0 TD (had a shift light, was constantly blinking) - rental
- 2005: Peugeot 307 5dr hatch 2.0 gas/petrol - company car + 2 laps on the Nordschleife a few days later
- 2007: Ford Focus ST (2.5L inline-5, MY2006) - company car

It's a shame that I've been only once with the ST on the Hockenheimring in 2006 and 2007 because we lived about 20 minutes away from the track...

It's been a while but yes, 4 times on the full F1 circuit as Touristenfahrt (15 minute sessions):

- 2003: Opel Zafira 2.2TD - rental
- 2004: Ford Focus C-Mac 2.0 TD (had a shift light, was constantly blinking) - rental
- 2005: Peugeot 307 5dr hatch 2.0 gas/petrol - company car + 2 laps on the Nordschleife a few days later
- 2007: Ford Focus ST (2.5L inline-5, MY2006) - company car

It's a shame that I've been only once with the ST on the Hockenheimring in 2006 and 2007 because we lived about 20 minutes away from the track...
Like a track day i guess. There's access for anyone for a fee.

I can't wait to see some good videos with these GT4 cars. Last your the Michelin Pilot Challenge - the only GT4 championship I watched a few times - provided some excellent racing, the cars look great, I love the variety. I'd love to see the Alpines stateside but at least SRO streams their races so we can see those little buggers :)

I was thinking buying ACC during the Steam Summer Sale but don't have a steering wheel and want to buy one for the PC, compatibility with my Xbox One isn't a big concern for me (don't have a PS4) - however, we had to have some trees cut and that costs more than a powerplant disguised as a gaming PC and a direct drive wheel, so that project has been postponed :)

Apparently, this is coming to PC on the 15th. Was this date already known?
Yes.

This is what I've been waiting for. The GT3 cars drive so good. They have much more downforce, but the GT4 cars are pretty much production cars. The Camaro and Maserati teaser, will be it for me.

As for the A110, I was hoping it would have been in GT Sport. Even made a GT4 replica livery for it. Can't wait to try all of these cars. I feel this game will make GT4 more popularly. Such a fantastic series, if noone has heard about GT4 or watched on YouTube.

Last edited:
Yes.

This is what I've been waiting for. The GT3 cars drive so good. They have much more downforce, but the GT4 cars are pretty much production cars. The Camaro and Maserati teaser, will be it for me.

As for the A110, I was hoping it would have been in GT Sport. Even made a GT4 replica livery for it. Can't wait to try all of these cars. I feel this game will make GT4 not popular. Such a fantastic series, if noone has heard about GT4 or watched on YouTube.

Kunos ought to bring in the new generation of GT2 cars to round out SRO's content: Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport, Porsche 935 and the Audi R8 LMS GT2 - I'd love to see some multiclass races with all 3 categories on track. One can dream... Right? ;););)

Kunos ought to bring in the new generation of GT2 cars to round out SRO's content: Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport, Porsche 935 and the Audi R8 LMS GT2 - I'd love to see some multiclass races with all 3 categories on track. One can dream... Right? ;););)

KTM also has a X-Bow GT2 in the works.

Yes.

As for the A110, I was hoping it would have been in GT Sport. Even made a GT4 replica livery for it. Can't wait to try all of these cars. I feel this game will make GT4 not popular. Such a fantastic series, if noone has heard about GT4 or watched on YouTube.
Some of them are close to the production car, but the X-Bow for instance is ... very far removed from the street car. :lol: I did see a bit of an Aris stream where he said it drives the most like the GT3s in terms of having a lot of downforce, but it's way down on power to balance it out.

I think the GT4 class is going to be very interesting to race, the cars likely have much more divergent performance envelopes than the GT3s, which all have a lot of grip and a lot of power and just vary at the margins. Braking distances for one thing will be quite different from the barge Camaro down to the featherweight Alpine.

Edited my post. Didn't notice auto correct, somehow, replaced "more" with "not"(?).

The differences of GT4 cars, are clearly seen. Couple videos I posted show some cool races. It is a bit weird to see super Sports cars like the AMG & R8 mixing with sports coupes(M4, Maserati) and Muscle/Pony cars. Add, as you mentioned, the X-Bow and a mid-level A110, makes for an awesome diverse field of cars.

11 cars, 20 cars on track, I wonder what AI car will be the single entry in each race. Plus, if players want to have race teams, may be a bit "difficult" to race all 11x2.

Great. I wonder what "THIS FALL" means. Is it soon after PC Release or we need to wait several months. I hope we will get it quickly enough :)

Back