Assetto Corsa Competizione Intercontinental GT Pack DLC Releases February 4

I haven't raced much in a long while, and haven't consistently used my wheel in an even longer amount of time. Just gave a few cars a whirl on Laguna and, man, am I rusty as 🤬. Missing apexes, eating too much of the corner, missing my braking points, etc.

Anyone have good G27 settings? Because, for crying out loud, this is brutal. :lol:
It seems to be a common theme from what I've seen, but I think they were assuming that most ppl would have a Fanatec or a DD and be able to use the wheelbases' software to adjust to ppls liking

SRO means they have GTWC America or Asia (same cars, different tracks) or GT4 cars
And don't forget that SRO makes the British GT (GT3 & GT4) and French GT4 championships
Also there is the SRO TC Championshios that have the TCR cars

I guess ACC could expand a lot on tracks and cars

It astounds me how many touring/GT race series are under the SRO umbrella: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stéphane_Ratel_Organisation

Probably not with ACC, but sometime in the future I hope Kunos will keep the SRO license and keep adding series to its ever growing roster. Just imagine AC2 with all the road cars in AC, plus everything in ACC, plus GT4 and TCR :drool:

In the meantime, how feasible is it for Kunos to make the next DLC based on the old BPR series? They already have the F1 GTR. Imagine running that with 993 GT2, Venturi 600LM, F40 Competizione, Esprit GT1, Viper GTS-R, Lister Storm, Corvette C5-R. All faithfully recreated with ACC physics and sounds :embarrassed:

There doesn't seem to be a general discussion thread for this game, so posting in this one!

Just bought this game on PC, and oh boy it's amazing... Very... twitchy and visceral and unforgiving in just the best way. Feel like a better driver already...

There doesn't seem to be a general discussion thread for this game, so posting in this one!

Just bought this game on PC, and oh boy it's amazing... Very... twitchy and visceral and unforgiving in just the best way. Feel like a better driver already...
You don't get sucked in! You don't get sucked in at all! Seriously I haven't been on Iracing in the past month for this. Once I started playing, I went to brands hatch and tried to replicate 1:23 lap times and was doing like 1:26s for a week. Eventually I got in the 1:24s but this game has my full attention.

Finally got some time to sit down and properly drive the new tracks. Bathurst is so much scarier in ACC than in GTS. All those bumps can really caught you out if you're not careful with your weight transfer. In the wet it's even more of a nightmare :scared: I love that they added the option to freeze your driver rating evaluation along with this update, as I'll definitely be using it when practicing :lol: Laguna and Suzuka are roughly what I expect them to be. Kyalami is a nice surprise. I didn't like the new layout when I drove it as a mod in rFactor years ago, but with ACC physics and after watching Aris' guide on the track I've come to appreciate the layout a bit more. It's far from cookie cutter and every corner has its own personality. Definitely my favourite track at the moment. The only problem though, is going through the penultimate corner (Cheetah) is very hit and miss. Sometimes I nail it, sometimes I run wide, sometimes I smash the inside kerb and goes spinning like a top. Defo gets my heart racing whenever I approach it :lol:

Last edited:
It astounds me how many touring/GT race series are under the SRO umbrella: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stéphane_Ratel_Organisation

Probably not with ACC, but sometime in the future I hope Kunos will keep the SRO license and keep adding series to its ever growing roster. Just imagine AC2 with all the road cars in AC, plus everything in ACC, plus GT4 and TCR :drool:

In the meantime, how feasible is it for Kunos to make the next DLC based on the old BPR series? They already have the F1 GTR. Imagine running that with 993 GT2, Venturi 600LM, F40 Competizione, Esprit GT1, Viper GTS-R, Lister Storm, Corvette C5-R. All faithfully recreated with ACC physics and sounds :embarrassed:

I would get a dlc of those cars for sure, f40, viper...
Nice footage, looks intense, guy was on a roll. Look at the effect of the bumps on his steering, that's the real deal there.

Last edited:
Back