Assetto Corsa Competizione Teases COTA and New Cars for 2022

• Thread starter Famine
  • 9 comments
Very excited about this. I think I will buy steam version since it has a discount.
PS4 version isn't too good and I am not sure if PS5 version will be same as PC.

Hopefully in addition to CODA, maybe see additional track like Sonoma Raceway, VIR, Watkins Glen, Road America or Sebring that the American series races on.

The Twitter account for the U.S. series posted a rather interesting tweet last week. It doesn't really confirm anything, but it also seems like it's more than the usual content you see from corporate/business twitter accounts.

The Twitter account for the U.S. series posted a rather interesting tweet last week. It doesn't really confirm anything, but it also seems like it's more than the usual content you see from corporate/business twitter accounts.

Likely suggesting new liveries coming in the future once the customer M4s are up and running.

Those liveries were added to the PC version in the patch that went out this week.

Back