Assetto Corsa | DLCs' | Porsche Pack (1-3) DLC

• Thread starter EmArA
  • 306 comments

What is (are) your favourite car(s) in the Tripl3 Pack?

• Audi A1 S1

• Ferrari 488 GTB

• Ferrari FXX K

• Praga R1

Results are only viewable after voting.
You got to take into account the licensing costs/ troubles they had to go through for this. RBR and all these Ferrari's don't come cheap i suppose. I predict the same for the Porsche packs and i would find it just.

It's about 4 beers when you hit the bar after work, so it's better for your liver and it lasts forever.

4?

Try two over here, not even two if you're in London.

Looks like a good pack this.

Looks like the F1 cars can't be raced against other cars due to licencing issues, as I expected. Can't wait for the inevitable mods to circumvent the restriction :sly: and the potential
Can you race the new Ferrari F1's with other cars in Forza 6?
Then we know it shouldn't be some stupid licensing restriction.

4?

Try two over here, not even two if you're in London.

Looks like a good pack this.
Living in Spain has its advantages :cool:

I was a little taken by the price as well, but that wasn't going to stop me. :lol:

Same here. Like I said, I definitely (regardless of the price) was going to get the DLC, but the price caught me little offguard.

You got to take into account the licensing costs/ troubles they had to go through for this. RBR and all these Ferrari's don't come cheap i suppose. I predict the same for the Porsche packs and i would find it just.

It's about 4 beers when you hit the bar after work, so it's better for your liver and it lasts forever.

Sure, that still doesn't change the fact that I was a little baffled by the price. Oh well, considering I'm staying home on the weekend I decided to renew my WWE Network subscription and buy the DLC.

I do expect the Porsche DLC to be pretty damn expensive, something along the lines of 20€ perhaps. AFAIK they're still tied with EA, and knowing how expensive the DLC was for Forza, I expect nothing less for AC. But I don't care, because I want that DLC 10x more than the red pack :lol:

Some great cars but I think the pack could use more variety. Good value for the price when taking the new track into account.

But part of me can't help but feel like that 10€ is pretty expensive, then again we're also getting a track.

It really depends on what you're comparing it to. One car in iRacing would cost more than this entire pack. In R3E a similar pack with a few cars and tracks could be up to double the Red Pack price, and the Nords in R3E alone cost more than the Red Pack. I'm one that really doesn't care what the price is, I look at how many hours of enjoyment I'll get per dollar and there aren't many things I own that give me more enjoyment per dollar than an AC DLC pack. In Murica this is the price of one pint and a tip at the bar, I'll get more enjoyment from RBR alone than I'd ever get from one pint.

And remember, we all have probably at least a grand (or three) invested in our sim racing toys, $10 is a drop in the bucket. 👍

Bloody hell thats expensive :confused:

Yeah, beer prices (especially good beer) are out of control here. At most bars it's $5-8 for a pint, once you figure in a buck or two for a tip it's easy to hit $10. A good 6pak is generally $10-15. I was at the store the other day and they had a 4pak of 16 oz. cans (64 total oz.) for $10.99 but the same exact brand/style of beer in 6 12 oz. bottles (72 total oz.) was only $9.99. :odd: Highway robbery I tell ya.

£6.99 is not much at all but I'm not buying it. :grumpy: I'll get it for the PS4 version when that comes out.... :banghead: I mean it....:boggled: I do mean it.....:crazy: I'm not getting it.... 🤬

Did a little video of the Ferrari F138, not a spectacular lap by any means and the default setup is hopeless for this track, but wanted to get a video up quickly. Onboard is at 1min 20s.

Honestly the car is really fun, quite easy to get to grips with and predictable, very stable rear end at high speed and it takes to bumps pretty well, a little bit tricky at low speeds and the turning lock made it almost impossible to get around the hairpin at Monaco when I tried, but overall great. I hope they take a look at the steering lock since all the other F1 cars (SF15 included) easily make it around that hairpin and the F138 is like trying to steer an oil tanker around it.

Back