Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,754 comments
I always try to save the hybrid boost strategically and use it were it benefit most. Switching between modes is the key.
I still have never figured out how to use all that fancy stuff...I remember when the Ferrari SF15-T came to AC someone (Aristotelis?) made a PDF file explaining how to use the controls, but I always said to myself, "Eh...I'll read it later.." I don't ever drive cars like the Ferrari SF15-T so it never really mattered much to me. But now I don't know how to use those controls for cars like the Porsche 919 and Porsche 918 Spyder. I really need to figure that stuff out, especially since I like to drive the 918. Hmmm....I'll read up on it later. :sly:

Not as high as the Renault F1 Espace and the Ford GT90. 46 euros for just 1 car is ridiculous.
What the flaming 🤬?!?! That's like $50 USD... Who is that? It's gotta be SimDream or RTM? OMG I would love to punch those people in the face, repeatedly, for about 30 minutes. Who the hell is paying those prices?! This just blew my 🤬 mind. Wow.

I still have never figured out how to use all that fancy stuff...I remember when the Ferrari SF15-T came to AC someone (Aristotelis?) made a PDF file explaining how to use the controls, but I always said to myself, "Eh...I'll read it later.." I don't ever drive cars like the Ferrari SF15-T so it never really mattered much to me. But now I don't know how to use those controls for cars like the Porsche 919 and Porsche 918 Spyder. I really need to figure that stuff out, especially since I like to drive the 918. Hmmm....I'll read up on it later. :sly:

There are different hybrid modes settings including ERS modes. Especially a long circuit like Spa and Le Mans, you have to switch modes all of the time to maximize and get most benefit from the hybrid systems. For example at Le Mans if you use the hot lap or top speed mode, you run out of hybrid power before you even have reached the second chicane on the Mulsanne straight.

There are different hybrid modes settings including ERS modes. Especially a long circuit like Spa and Le Mans, you have to switch modes all of the time to maximize and get most benefit from the hybrid systems. For example at Le Mans if you use the hot lap or top speed mode, you run out of hybrid power before you even have reached the second chicane on the Mulsanne straight.
I dont like hybrid. It is so frustrating that people can gain around 3 seconds a lap by using it better than you. I know it is a learning process but it takes the fun out of the cars for me when I know I have to learn how to use the hybrid in an efficent way which is always depending on the track before I can even start hotlaping the track. This and saving fuel makes endurance so unenjoyable for me. But I also know that many love endurance because of these two things and the strategy behind it. But I guess they deserve it because they but much time in learning it. I am just a lazy-ass..... ( sorry for the complaining I am just a noob and slow as **** lol)

Last edited:
Yeah I agree. On real LMP1H cars, is the huge team of engineers from huge manufacturers like Toyota, Porsche and Audi (same in F1) that think and tweak the hybrid systems to get the max performance on a lap (if you use the hybrid boost in a very short straight, it's pretty much useless).

It's such a complicated process that anything else than having the hybrid features locked and same for everyone, will end up in very unbalanced racing.

Sim racing must be aware that real hybrid racing is extremely complicated, so you just can't recreate the same racing when on reality you have an army of 100 engineers and on virtual racing that job must be done by one person.

Yeah I agree. On real LMP1H cars, is the huge team of engineers from huge manufacturers like Toyota, Porsche and Audi (same in F1) that think and tweak the hybrid systems to get the max performance on a lap (if you use the hybrid boost in a very short straight, it's pretty much useless).

It's such a complicated process that anything else than having the hybrid features locked and same for everyone, will end up in very unbalanced racing.

Sim racing must be aware that real hybrid racing is extremely complicated, so you just can't recreate the same racing when on reality you have an army of 100 engineers and on virtual racing that job must be done by one person.
I agree. The Racing Team also does the setups for the cars. It is a blessing that we have The Setup Market and many yt videos. With out them I would have zero chance in Online races.

I dont like hybrid. It is so frustrating that people can gain around 3 seconds a lap by using it better than you. I know it is a learning process but it takes the fun out of the cars for me when I know I have to learn how to use the hybrid in an efficent way which is always depending on the track before I can even start hotlaping the track. This and saving fuel makes endurance so unenjoyable for me. But I also know that many love endurance because of these two things and the strategy behind it. But I guess they deserve it because they but much time in learning it. I am just a lazy-ass..... ( sorry for the complaining I am just a noob and slow as **** lol)

I'm right there with you mate.

Anyone knows how do I solve this?

Sin_t_tulo.jpg

Edit: it's seems is not possible if you dont change the sound. Seems you need the fmod project to update the GUIDs, and you cant do it from the soundbanks.

Last edited:
Nice WIP mod

Looks nicely done, but I've never understood the appeal of vehicles like this, apart from for a five minute novelty play.
The success of Euro Truck Simulator completely baffles me. Why on earth would you want to simulate the boredom of being a long-distance truck driver on public roads when there is the opportunity and excitement of racing sports cars on proper circuits?

To each their own, I guess.

Looks nicely done, but I've never understood the appeal of vehicles like this, apart from for a five minute novelty play.
The success of Euro Truck Simulator completely baffles me. Why on earth would you want to simulate the boredom of being a long-distance truck driver on public roads when there is the opportunity and excitement of racing sports cars on proper circuits?

Agree I like the story line of "boring bus driver wants to race his daily route". Bus in racesims mwa not my cup of tea. On the other hand the (paid) track which is WIP looks very good imo

Agree I like the story line of "boring bus driver wants to race his daily route". Bus in racesims mwa not my cup of tea. On the other hand the (paid) track which is WIP looks very good imo
I heard it is very poorly optimized....(low fps) and I think it is actually V 1.0

I actually played ETS2 quite a bit with a lot of mods etc. I think that many people are just fascinated by big machines ( I also played a TON of Farming Simulator a few years ago). I like the realisim in the games. ETS is special because the map is so huge and everything that you really feel like you drive a Truck. It gets boring for sure but it is the realism that makes people crazy. I think that it is the exact same reason why we choose to play AC over Forza...

This Genesi looks very detailed in VR both inside and also e.g. external cam with a view on the rear engine. It also sounds okalthough I think it is a sound from another car (?). I took it for some laps around Highlands long. Pretty amazing but just my modest opinion. Thanks for sharing!

Next version with a moving streetmap ;)

What are you bitches doing here when there is a new version of Joux Plane available from the AC Reboot Project? <-- You have to read that in the voice of Klaus from American Dad.

https://actrackrebootproject.wixsite.com/ac-track-re-boot/rallymontblabcjouxplainstage

That is some bullcrap man! I paid $50 for this game...It should be BETTER than real life. Real life should be trying to match Assetto Corsa man... :P

I do agree with you, but I have to admit, I wouldn't mind having 1 weekend to bop around with this dudes rig... Watch at least the first 45-60 seconds. Gotta love all that shifting. I love when he pulls the cord for the horn...

31710996_1715277341894544_5925196921462325248_n.jpg

Update from Gaetan Dattee
306 MAXI and bonus version
original model: schokeus schangele
small work, just little fixes
-306 maxi: putted clutch back, increased steering lock, putted back the old sound that was better, rpm limit at 8900, copilot
-306 maxi Yves Pezzutti : just like the real one: 314hp, 7 speed gearbox, no Dashboard, 9600 rpm, Arnorallye84 skin
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gsauxcdvq1bzoaa/pack+306+maxi.zip

Reuploaded the compilation of 4 door saloon cars. 13 of them:
-BMW M3 F30
-Tesla Model S P100
-Jaguar XFR 2010
-Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
-kIA Stinger
-Dodge Charger SRT 2015
-Cadillac CTS V
-Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2011
-Audi S4 B8 2010
-Lexus ISF
-Holden HSV GTS
-Volkswagen Passat B8 V6
-Mitsubishi EVO X

I used BOP (aka "Handicap") and replacing tyres CM tool so the competition is close (included the 3 KS 4 door saloon cars: Giulia, Maserati and Panamera). Between first and last excluding Jag and VW there is less than one second. Jag and VW are half a second behind that. Used Spa to ballance them and some cars are very fast on corners (VW is the fastest by far on corners), others fly on the straights and the cadillac drives quite drunk, so in other tracks the competition might not be that close.

Used CM's analyze option and there is only two errors that I could not solve (weight and power loss). I would not touch anything: I replaced the sounds and I tried all of them and they sound good (tesla AI doesnt sound, but it's electric so...), so "RPM is to high" error is not a problem. Also, there is some error with the Tesla that says "It could make the AI stop working" but the AI works fine with it, and if you solve it, then the AI doesnt work (not joking).

KIA Stinger can be downloaded from the original modders.

I think I didn't forget anything.

BOP
BOP.jpg

How tyres should look on CM (watch out with the selected tyre):
image.jpg
Audi.jpg
BMW.jpg
Cadillac.jpg
Dodge.jpg
Holden.jpg
Jaguar.jpg
KIA.jpg
Lexus.jpg
Maserati.jpg
Mercedes.jpg
Mitsubishi.jpg
Porsche.jpg
Subaru.jpg
Tesla.jpg
image.jpg

Link
https://mega.nz/#!Jq4iVaoD!AvofgUqhIHqXYaKeaRr6WiD0bkBIuCbS70XQiTBnBrI

This Genesi looks very detailed in VR both inside and also e.g. external cam with a view on the rear engine. It also sounds okalthough I think it is a sound from another car (?). I took it for some laps around Highlands long. Pretty amazing but just my modest opinion. Thanks for sharing!

Next version with a moving streetmap ;)
haha my ears, despite the years of riding a bike and thus wind whizzing, didn't let me down. It is the sound of a Audi R8LMS. As I just read in the update.

PS Apologies for quoting my own post ;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back