Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,018 comments
I know it's a conversion from an AAA studio, but that Alps track from FM7 is the type of prop detailing modders should aim for. Whether they create it themselves or convert the track, the better the detail is on the side of the track, the better the atmosphere and immersion is which I think only aids the simulation making driving more enjoyable. I've always loved ACU's Bathurst for the sheer fact that it has detail and makes me feel more like I'm in Bathurst less like I'm in a video game. Of course it is still a video game, but the point of a Simulation video game is to try and bridge that gap between virtual and real.

I do hope they optimize that Alps track though and add the appropriate physical track mesh and fix the collision issues though, otherwise such a beautiful track kind of goes to waste.

I know it's a conversion from an AAA studio, but that Alps track from FM7 is the type of prop detailing modders should aim for. Whether they create it themselves or convert the track, the better the detail is on the side of the track, the better the atmosphere and immersion is which I think only aids the simulation making driving more enjoyable. I've always loved ACU's Bathurst for the sheer fact that it has detail and makes me feel more like I'm in Bathurst less like I'm in a video game. Of course it is still a video game, but the point of a Simulation video game is to try and bridge that gap between virtual and real.

I do hope they optimize that Alps track though and add the appropriate physical track mesh and fix the collision issues though, otherwise such a beautiful track kind of goes to waste.
It's at a pretty unfinished stage at the moment but isn't looking bad for only a few week's worth of work. I hope Mike gets it to look as vibrant and as colourful as the FM7 version - it was hard to tell from that video because of the overcast weather.

Like you I also like a lot of trackside details, and it's one of the reasons I like Toscana so much. It really does have he ambience of a Forza fictional track when I'm driving around it.

FM7 Bernese Alps conversion seems to be coming along nicely.

39195249_10160806194655578_5539770327300571136_o.jpg

Edit: video added.

Is there a link for this or is it still WIP?

Anyone have Beto/BZ Simworks Viper mod yet? It was posted here a couple weeks back and said the release is soon. I don't have FB so I can't check myself on Beto's page.

Anyone have Beto/BZ Simworks Viper mod yet? It was posted here a couple weeks back and said the release is soon. I don't have FB so I can't check myself on Beto's page.

If you don't have FB, how do you know then Beto have the Viper?

Attachments

• BZ.png
    BZ.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 87
If you don't have FB, how do you know then Beto have the Viper?
Hi rshumi ! ;-)

It's possible.
As me who didn't get and didn't want a FB account, I can access on some AC FB groups for getting informations but not... for downloads.

I wish you a beautiful weekend ! ;-)

Hi Masscot ! ;-)

You make my day soooooo much with this track which was in other simulations one of my most liked !!! <3
I agree, this is an absolutely superb version, a must have by many ways.
The graphics are awesome and the cameras really well made.

I began to do some laps and It was an incredible pleasure to get back on this track which is fast, technical and need a F....N rythm, a perfect combination here.

Warm thanks @Masscot ! ;-)

Edit
This PP Filter called as "Minimum" is a must have, just try it ! ;-)
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/minimum-pp-filter.22296/

Last edited:
That's so weird (and really boring) when you are a "sound lover" !
I dislike V6 Turbo Hybrid engine sound so you can guess my disappointments about electric cars in racing..! ^^

By the way, thank you @Wusel for the information, I will try it even my previous words. ;-)

That's so weird (and really boring) when you are a "sound lover" !
I dislike V6 Turbo Hybrid engine sound so you can guess my disappointments about electric cars in racing..! ^^

By the way, thank you @Wusel for the information, I will try it even my previous words. ;-)
Having no sound is wierd but no shifting just is to much. I always shift into neutral when going into a corner:D

And that Lancia LC2 from Mr. Fiallo, he did that one almost perfectly if it wasn't for the high fuel consumption.
Hi beautiful people !

Is there a way to change the fuel consumption on this car ([FUEL_EVAL] KM_PER_LITER=1.770472 crazy values, there is no doubt about it !!!) !?
I tried to change it in the "data" folder with the file "fuel_cons" but there was no effect at all..!

Thanks a lot for your help. ;-)

Hi beautiful people !

Is there a way to change the fuel consumption on this car ([FUEL_EVAL] KM_PER_LITER=1.770472 crazy values, there is no doubt about it !!!) !?
I tried to change it in the "data" folder with the file "fuel_cons" but there was no effect at all..!

Thanks a lot for your help. ;-)

lancia.png

Thank you very much mate !

I was totally wrong for the correct file ("car" vs "fuel_cons") and I corrected it now ! ;-)
I tried several values and he seems here that 0.0022 could be a "correct" value.

Thank you again for your help @rshumi ! ;-)

Hi !

Scroll down, the link is in the green square. ;-)

Edit
Don't touch your wheel paddles for downshifting like Wusel and me ! ^^
I tried "this" and... OMG It's so horrible... but It had been an other experiment on a electric car and I must give up this sort of experiment..!

Hi !

Scroll down, the link is in the green square. ;-)

Edit
Don't touch your wheel paddles for downshifting like Wusel and me ! ^^
I tried "this" and... OMG It's so horrible... but It had been an other experiment on a electric car and I must give up this sort of experiment..!
found it, thank you

about Assettoland. I thought it was gone, I don't have a link anymore.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back