Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,700 comments
Love that Forza tracks are finally getting converted. Though my laptop is probably way to weak to be able to play it properly. Hopefully Rio is next - I quite enjoyed it on Forza Apex.

Here's hoping for GRID tracks to be converted next. I already have rFactor version of all GRID 1 city tracks, and 3 of 4 GRID 2 point to point tracks in AC (only missing Cote d Azur).
What are the GRID2 tracks for AC?

You need to unzip it into a folder first. It's a zip file inside a zip file. CM can then read the second zip file.
There's a ReadMe in there too I think, as there are paint/trim combos you can make.

Okay, you're welcome to see me and your models and screenshots.

downloading Bernese Alps as we speak. thank you for the heads up @Masscot

Are you having the same issue I have, I seems that my downloads are not complete again, if it is like last time for Prague I will eventually have a full file to unzip but I never have that issue with the other download. Strange.

Last edited:
downloading Bernese Alps as we speak. thank you for the heads up @Masscot

Are you having the same issue I have, I seems that my downloads are not complete again, if it is like last time for Prague I will eventually have a full file to unzip but I never have that issue with the other download. Strange.
Not tried either yet mate, but Prague worked fine first time.

Okay, you're welcome to see me and your models and screenshots.
Huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you show me how you do because I still do not understand show me in photos kind of screenshot thank you
Just unzip the file into a folder on your desktop and there should be more zipped files in there. One will be the car. Drag it into Content Manager .

Downloaded fine on the second attempt, both running smoother than Prague.
We have access to all the roads in a free roam type of way.
Being able to drive Forza tracks with decent physic and in VR, priceless.:sly:
Just tried them myself.
Alps runs very smooth, Mapple (lol..!) Valley runs about the same as Prague for me, ie smooth depending what car I pick.
Maple, sorry Mapple Valley doesn't look as finished as Alps or Prague, eg no skidmarks on the track, no racing line groove etc.
Also, I can only practice at Alps, I can't hot lap or race. Same for everyone?
Alps also overwrote an existing track of mine (a p2p I think that I didn't drive much).
As you say, it's priceless being able to drive these tracks in VR.

From another forum.
43403060_340458236527726_2051960568859852800_n.png

Maple Valley is ready for download.
More views needed for Bernese Alps!

Mascot you are THE MAN!!! I've been out of the loop with AC Mods so it's good to see you guys keeping us all up to date with the latest and greatest mods. Thanks a bunch for posting all these links mate :) Keep 'em coming!

Hi L3G3nd1. I suppose there hasn't been any new progress on Shuto huh?

Those Forza conversions only drive home what a damn shame it is that neither the mainline or Horizon series have vr support, even on pc. I'd gladly purchase FH4 right now if it offered vr, but as it is I'll wait for it to go on sale.

I created the AI files for Bernese Alps so we can race.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/be5kwgteicfgwx4/Alps_AI_Files_%28place_contents_into_your_alps_track_folder%29.zip/file

Here are the AI files I created for Prague. Place the AI folder within your prague track folder.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0z33xrrp7d622ph/Prague_AI_Files.zip/file

Here is a TV replay set of cameras for Prague.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/22cdebgyu35c8s1/cameras.zip/file

Here are AI files for Mapplevalley. Place the AI folder within your mapplevalley track folder.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xqtq5tv5qb7r62p/Mapplevalley_ai.zip/file

Thanks very much for this Jody. I saw your friend George C. Davis Jr had also posted the Prague AI and cameras on your behalf on Facebook.
These AI lines for Alps are terrific. It's easily the most optimised track of the four recent FM7 conversions. Either that or it's naturally less of a resource hog maybe? I can have smooth 7-car (maybe more) races in VR cockpit view on Alps but struggle to hot lap in that view on Maple Valley, Prague and Bathurst.
Alps is a lot of fun to race on. I stuck an airship and a hot-air balloon in mine just for an extra bit of shizzle.
Love it!
I seriously hope the other tracks get optimised and completed with proper ribbons etc, and the glitches (like starting cars up in the air for hot lapping) get ironed out.

Thank you Jody! How do your newly created AI drivers perform on these three tracks? Easy? Difficult?

Hello Isamu! I suspect they are on the easy side since I am a recreational driver. I concentrated on the racing line rather than the speed. My hope is that they would provide enough resistance to make the tracks more enjoyable.

Thanks very much for this Jody.

You're welcome Mascot! I needed to do something in exchange for all the information and links you and everyone else provide here!

That’s a 1997 GT1, and a conversion of the road car from Forza.

Hello everyone. Here is a link to a set of replay cameras for the Bernese Alps track. I hope you enjoy it! I tried to capture the beauty of the track surroundings while producing a workable set of cameras to enjoy. Simply place the contents of the zip (data folder) into your alps track folder and you should be all set. Don't forget the AI files I provided earlier!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/92ols...e_contents_into_alps_track_folder%29.zip/file

Ahh... so I guess they used that to make this? Interesting, it don't look nothing like the one in Forza in the interior. Perhaps they added and deleted certain elements. Needs a little work, but it's great to have this car in AC.

Chelsea_Auto_Legends_2012_%287948639446%29.jpg

@ Appexer, the car is not 100% perfect, but pretty darn close

I drove it for about an hour at 1991 LeMans & Road Atlanta, fantastic, the sounds, the handling, I tweaked the skins a little

the warsteiner logos are a little too pixelated

and added some yellow and fluro flashes to the cars, I added 2 more Mobil 1 GT1's

AND, there is a template, wicked

thanks Man !

Where was this from? No mention of it on F1C where Jim and Terra hang out.

@ Appexer, the car is not 100% perfect, but pretty darn close

I drove it for about an hour at 1991 LeMans & Road Atlanta, fantastic, the sounds, the handling, I tweaked the skins a little

the warsteiner logos are a little too pixelated

and added some yellow and fluro flashes to the cars, I added 2 more Mobil 1 GT1's

AND, there is a template, wicked

thanks Man !
Gonna share those skins..? ;)

Gonna share those skins..? ;)

edit: here is the mediafire link for the 911 evo GT1 skins:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cieia9efsy43cb4/skins.zip/file

5 Porsche 911 evo GT1's skins from 1996/1997

not supposed to be 100% accurate, just for field filler !

3 'works' Porsches
2 Marlboro GT1's (one Non Tobacco/NT)

I do not take any credit for the helmets in the pack, just added some more skins to race against more 911 GT1's in AC.

Also, big thanks to user 'Apexxer' for sharing the mod, it is bloody good !

sSD0gGP.png

cheers

Last edited:
Whoah, Terra's optimising at FM7 Bathurst is amazing. The track plays super-smooth for me now. It's a night and day difference.

edit: here is the mediafire link for the 911 evo GT1 skins:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cieia9efsy43cb4/skins.zip/file

5 Porsche 911 evo GT1's skins from 1996/1997

not supposed to be 100% accurate, just for field filler !

3 'works' Porsches
2 Marlboro GT1's (one Non Tobacco/NT)

I do not take any credit for the helmets in the pack, just added some more skins to race against more 911 GT1's in AC.

Also, big thanks to user 'Apexxer' for sharing the mod, it is bloody good !

sSD0gGP.png

cheers
Something is up? I only get duplicates of the same two skins for some reason, number 17 and number 6?

Something is up? I only get duplicates of the same two skins for some reason, number 17 and number 6?
in the readme.txt file, I put in there to delete the 2 skins already existing in the folder, and use the 5 skins in the .zip file.

hope that clears things up.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back