Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,954 comments
What are the GRID2 tracks for AC?

I found Hong Kong, California Coast and Mizu Mountain. The only point to point track missing is Cote d Azur. There are videos of it on youtube but the creator (a Japanese guy) refused to share it.

Hi L3G3nd1. I suppose there hasn't been any new progress on Shuto huh?

I just checked and AC Pursuit has a new Rev 3 version:

Don't know if they added any new roads or closed the dead ends though. I'll test it out and report back.

Last edited:
in the readme.txt file, I put in there to delete the 2 skins already existing in the folder, and use the 5 skins in the .zip file.

hope that clears things up.
Yep, that's what I did. I end up with three copies of No 6 and two of no 17 in there. Nobody else is getting this but me?
I've tried unzipping them to a separate folder then copying the skins in manually, and unzipping them in the skins folder.
Tried downloading the car AND the skins again too.
Nothing works. It's puzzling.

Edit: ah, it's the previews that look the same. I updated the previews and I can see the subtle differences now. The livery icons need updating too as those only either say '6' or '17', which was adding to the confusion.

Solved! :)

Last edited:
I found Hong Kong, California Coast and Mizu Mountain. The only point to point track missing is Cote d Azur. There are videos of it on youtube but the creator (a Japanese guy) refused to share it.

I just checked and AC Pursuit has a new Rev 3 version:

Don't know if they added any new roads or closed the dead ends though. I'll test it out and report back.

Thanks! Yes please report back!

edit: here is the mediafire link for the 911 evo GT1 skins:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cieia9efsy43cb4/skins.zip/file

5 Porsche 911 evo GT1's skins from 1996/1997

not supposed to be 100% accurate, just for field filler !

3 'works' Porsches
2 Marlboro GT1's (one Non Tobacco/NT)

I do not take any credit for the helmets in the pack, just added some more skins to race against more 911 GT1's in AC.

Also, big thanks to user 'Apexxer' for sharing the mod, it is bloody good !

sSD0gGP.png

cheers

Hi! How can one get that R390? Been waiting for a decent one for ages... Even torrented PCars 2 to give it a spin :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

Thanks! Yes please report back!

Just tried it. Unfortunately it's the same old C1 loop only with some lighting tweaks here and there for night driving. False alarm lol.

BTW, did mods delete a few posts? I take note of the post count in this thread so I don't miss anything, and I noticed the numbers going down from Saturday.

Hi! How can one get that R390? Been waiting for a decent one for ages... Even torrented PCars 2 to give it a spin :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

it is one of 'RM's rips (I think), I've had it 3 or 4 years, its alright as a field filler, but its pretty crap

cant remember where I got it from

PCars2 is alright, I bought it day 1, for the XJR9 Jag LM and the R89C Nissan, wish we could get decent versions of those cars in AC tbh

Has Assettoland been completely abandoned?
It doesn't seem to have been updated for several weeks now, maybe months.
Anyone have an inside track on what's happening?

AssettoLand didn’t gave up ! ;-)

You can get a look on the dates associated with « their » releases on the website (Ferrari and Ford for the last ones) which are recent...simply, It continues step by step and very very slowly.

Cheers. ;-)

I've tried the R390 GT1 and the Porsche GT1 for a while.
The R390 feels weird, lots of lock-ups, grips a lot, but I can't confirm wether it is real or not so those are my two cents. The biggest let downs are definetely the sound (a Lotus Exos apparently) and the RPM gauge that isn't working.

The Porsche feels a lot better, however, I don't think it was manual. Shouldn't it be a sequential?

Can anyone back me up here?

I've tried the R390 GT1 and the Porsche GT1 for a while.
The R390 feels weird, lots of lock-ups, grips a lot, but I can't confirm wether it is real or not so those are my two cents. The biggest let downs are definetely the sound (a Lotus Exos apparently) and the RPM gauge that isn't working.

The Porsche feels a lot better, however, I don't think it was manual. Shouldn't it be a sequential?

Can anyone back me up here?
The Nissan is strange, lots of lock ups under brakes, I may try adjusting the brake bias, but still, it locks up so bad it spins you off the track.

Thanks a bunch for the additional skin!

View attachment 773827

Preview

I just realized, I have not updated the drivers names, whoops

btw thanks mate

also, anyone know how to get the window banner for the R390 GT1 show up, for some strange reason the glass window banners do not show up for the car, I believe that same issue was with the FM version of this car?

edit: also noticed the Porsche 911 GT1, 96/97 doesnt have window banner either, I believe this is due to the car coming from FM.

Last edited:
1997 24hrs of Le Mans #21 TWR Nissan R390 GT1, drivers Brundle, Muller, Taylor car skin
Sponsor: Clarion car audio
updated numbers, drivers names, Primary Sponsor, NGK logo, added electric cut off logo on front of car, added calsonic/xanavi to roof. Corrected tamiya logo on left rear of car, it was flipped backwards.

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/a4s0ka3i6if4lcj/21.zip/file

no preview; I suck at making previews :(

but now, we have cars 21, 22 and 23 to help re-create 1997 Le Mans 24hrs field

thanks again to Apexxer, for this wicked update !!!

random fact about this race car; did you know it uses headlights from the Z32 89-96 Nissan 300ZX/Fairlady. The Lamborghini Diablo also used Z32 Nissan 300ZX headlights :lol:

xsGvoze.png

Last edited:
1997 24hrs of Le Mans #21 TWR Nissan R390 GT1, drivers Brundle, Muller, Taylor car skin
Sponsor: Clarion car audio
updated numbers, drivers names, Primary Sponsor, NGK logo, added electric cut off logo on front of car, added calsonic/xanavi to roof. Corrected tamiya logo on left rear of car, it was flipped backwards.

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/a4s0ka3i6if4lcj/21.zip/file

no preview; I suck at making previews :(

but now, we have cars 21, 22 and 23 to help re-create 1997 Le Mans 24hrs field

thanks again to Apexxer, for this wicked update !!!

random fact about this race car; did you know it uses headlights from the Z32 89-96 Nissan 300ZX/Fairlady. The Lamborghini Diablo also used Z32 Nissan 300ZX headlights :lol:

xsGvoze.png
Content Manager can create a preview with just one click.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back