Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,040 comments
Hi gents, new in Gtplanet but old sim racer (66yo), i follow this forum since few days and it's an awesome one. Thank you all.
I recently downloaded the Nissan 390 and had to fix some parameters. This my two cents to get it a little bit better.
First, with CM I change the sounds of the race car to those of the road car. Dont turn up the volume, take care of your ears :)
second change: in CM press ALT+J to create the data folder, then go to brakes.ini and change 4000 by 2000 in the MAX_TORQUE line.
If it does not suit you try another value, but 4000 is too big. Suddenly the car is more civilized. Tried it on Zolder and done some decent laps.
Have fun, Mike.
Edit: i forgot to say thank you Apexxer

Last edited:
Citroen Xsara Kitcar (day+night version) by Assetto Garage.
44254576_357184181491420_2432523189868298240_n.jpg

The 98 Porsche GT1 has a value of 3500 for brake torque and is a couple 100 pounds lighter than the R390. Brake values have been adjusted to 3200 for the R390 and it produces fairly good results. I found that 2000 wasn't getting realistic results based on 100 meter markings at 100mph. Thanks for the info, Mike! This car was braking extremely quick. I'm currently testing some sounds to get better sounds for this car that are more close to the twin turbo V8 it's running. Will post an update soon and include the skins made from @gavkiwi if he'll allow it.

for sure, go for it :)

Painted this today, 1997 24hrs of Le Mans Roock Racing Motorsport #32 entry
Porsche 911 GT1 96/97 thanks to Apexxer
sponsors: NIKKO/Lease Plan/NAVISION
driver: Allan McNish
18th on the grid, DNF.

download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rxte3npln2qx4jd/32.zip/file

not 100% accurate, not many resource pix
Made the mirrors blue, added a splash of blue to roof, was a little bare
but other than that, made as accurate as I could

preview made in CM, :P
xa06I7R.jpg

Jaguar XJR-9 LM by RTM Updated

View media item 44826
View media item 44827
Download

Pass:Apexxer

you know what this means, me customizing (5) 1988 Silk Cut TWR Jaguar's from the '88 24hrs of Le Mans

tweaking the colors, i've already tried about 20 different shades of purple, thanks to indycals website, I have settled on the purple for the ol Jag

Finished #2 and #22, because I already have a Kevin Cogan helmet from iDT rf indycar mod

I can't even believe the car was released and it is not even white

the castrol logo was too modern, not the 80's version

and drivers names are missing...

ZjvziDc.png
ZjvziDc.png

WIP so far, slow going, 3 more to go,

shame the car in the game handles like a tank :indiff:

edit: updated the window banner with the correct color 'Jaguar' for each of the 5 cars

Last edited:
I tried this "track lights" thing yesterday, pretty amazing stuff... Shame it is not possible for online play :guilty:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-10-18 at 01.13.36.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-10-18 at 01.13.36.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 59
Does anyone know anything about the WTCR mod from The Rollovers? Even if I wanted to buy, I can't understand a thing of their website, or their "business" since they're selling mods with real brands and sponsors...

I'd really like that Hyundai though :embarrassed:

Does anyone know anything about the WTCR mod from The Rollovers? Even if I wanted to buy, I can't understand a thing of their website, or their "business" since they're selling mods with real brands and sponsors...

I'd really like that Hyundai though :embarrassed:

I don't understand why they sell mods they ripped from others. The TCR is originally from CIracesonline, and they ripped it from Race 07 and rFactor.

Last edited:
I don't understand why they sell mods they ripped from others. The TCR is originally from CIracesonline, and they ripped it from Race 07 and rFactor.

Yeah, I always thought they were way too similar. But still, they somehow got the cars from WTCR, CIRacesOnline only have the italian TCR, hence me asking

Hi !

I drove, yesterday on the Red Bull Ring GP, 3 « revised » cars as, the Nissan R390 GT1, the Jaguar XJR-9 LM and the Nissan R91 CP.

I will not write about the physics but about the fuel consumption of the R390 and the Jaguar which seem underevalued (1,65 l/lap).
What is your thought about it ?

Last and for the R390 GT1, the brakes don’t glow.

By the way, thank you so much for all these « revised » cars, I appreciate a lot your works. ;-)

Cheers ! ;-)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back