Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,837 comments
@gladbecker82
Is this didn't help...
upload_2018-12-15_1-13-18.png

...do as sokinawa said: in Content Manager disable all the apps! Every single one... and run AC.
If this works, enable them one by one to see which one may cause the issue.

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-15_1-12-24.png
    upload_2018-12-15_1-12-24.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 9
Hi mates. For those who liked Legacy 2.5 B4 (BM). Have fixed few things
- wheel size, now it is normal compared to real one. Previous one radius was small (missed it last time).
also added competitve AI, (learning textures), now body paint looks a bit better. Added All factory colors

Physics update is coming in the ~~~ end of January, after testing Legacy 2.5 B4 in real in different conditions.
7ajnxJo6qm4.jpg

Is using Forza model, or any other game, as a blueprint ripping; ie making blueprints/screenshots of those models from side, top rear and front and modelling by scratch from those BPs, also then continuing with fixing and optimising without blueprint? SMCars has lots of those.

Hi, just registered in the forum so I salute all :)

I just discovered the Custom Showroom in Content Manager and is awesome. You can make easily true beautiful shots like this:

AiAcwC3zth7Gz9t99

Sorry how can I show the picture? I use the image icon in the reply menu, I enter the link but it does not show up. I can't edit the message either...

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK AMG DTM Updated v1.3

Updated Original Post
Did you see @slider666 's solution for the wonky rear wing a few days ago? Your update still has it broken with the shader patch (it's set up as animated active aero when it shouldn't be).
Also your new carbon fibre texture in the cockpit is far too small for VR, it creates a horrible Moiré effect at 1080p resolution. Why not just copy a CF texture from a Kunos car (or an Assettodrive car - they usually have good CF)?
(Your pointless password still annoys the hell out of me too, but you already know that ;))

Not all of these pictures of cars and tracks are downloadable
You can just download these, which are lettered with (+ Assetto Corsa Mod);)

Hello I can not have this mod Ferrari J50 I explain myself I click on download now when arriving on it and the download does not succeed because it sends me on a page indicating this just below:

Site Warning
gtcamp.davailaowai.ru

This site has been categorized as Malicious. It is recommended that you do not continue.
Visit the site anyway

And this on any internet browser !!!

@TonyBarracuda, nice work with the Ferrari 212 EVS!
It may have to do with my ppfilter choice, but for those finding the cockpit lights a bit too strong, I suggest editing "lights.ini" in the data folder and setting these values:

[LIGHT_2]
NAME=ferrari_212ev_cpit_cockpit_SUB5
COLOR=4,2,1

Interlagos GP 2018 v.1.0

patrikpat's version of the 2018 Brazilian F1 track - Interlagos Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace, based on the work of the acu team.

IMPORTANT INFO.
This track will only work with STFLOW-SHADER - install with Content Manager:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/stflow-shader.161360/

https://mega.nz/#!8RQXla5D!BczYOgLfYX-KnzOW7zdgg-I0xSe42bE4ND6_Eplm_QI

Screenshot-10-12-2018-7-22-41-PM-50.png
It works perfectly without "STFLOW-SHADER" (I don't use and never get shaders for AC). ;-)
By the way, great work on this track !

Last edited:
Why can I not have the scale to be 1.0? It is not possible to enter any number at all. The problem is annoying because I want to fix older cars. When I import cars in "automatic scale" and export in in "automatic scale" the car is not in the correct size and the tires are in wierd places.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 30
Why can I not have the scale to be 1.0? It is not possible to enter any number at all. The problem is annoying because I want to fix older cars. When I import cars in "automatic scale" and export in in "automatic scale" the car is not in the correct size and the tires are in wierd places.

Remember when you change size, you have to bare in mind that you need to adjust the pivots and collider as well.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back