Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,018 comments
LeMans sx v1.1 <http://www.mediafire.com/file/j3ceb2l8mdldqd1/sx_lemans_v1.1.7z>
-fixed major issues: me editing "groove.ini" caused those skidmarks to be dark; fixed shadows + more; should be online checksum-equal to v1.0
-added some digital flags (no green, only the other colors!)

Thanks for your track, i live at Le Mans. (Merci pour le circuit, j'habite Le Mans)

2 bugs:

- On my server, i have this error: time="2019-06-17T11:02:35+02:00" level=error msg="Could not get track info for sx_lemans (chicane), err: invalid character '\\r' in string literal"

- In simple race, Ai cars tend to hit the rails. The cars are more divergent in the trajectories ((When they double, for example)

Sorry for my english

Last edited:
@thunder72fr
"invalid character '\\r' in string literal"
try to remove the line breaks in the description in "ui\chicane\ui_track.json"

"Ai cars tend to hit the rails"
the ai was made before the tyres (tertre+chicane) were there, so that may be the problem...

Last edited:
Ok

there were fewer AI worries with version 0.7 or 0.8

Some cars hit rails at chicane Hunaudieres for example (You can watch in the live)

Last edited:
Skid marks now fixed :D 👍 - v1.1
11v4ar6.png

2evgeo4.png

Lately I was thinking about the sad fact that there's a VW Arteon mod for ETS2, but not for AC. It's so weird that most of the new cars always end up in games which aren't suitable for proper car driving.

There's a Passat B8 mod though.

yes in the specific of the Italian historical simulation alloy Motors in the Legend that was released in public relase at the end of 2019 championship

Car drives well, thank you, would it be possible to see rain on the windshield, working wiper and the led lights for RPM do not match the maximum engine rev.

LeMans sx v1.1)

This track is getting better and better, it is my favourite of all the sim who have Le Mans, one little thing, when driving in the rain, the sound of the rain fades on and off depending where we are on the track.
This video is interesting even if he his recommending the wrong version of the track.

Last edited:
@leBluem

in the no chicane version after the first long straight, when You come to the "crossroad" (the 90° turn right with the blue cones), there is a barrier that is not set as collidable... you just pass through the fence.
Was playing with the cat for a moment when driving and forgot to brake in time...the car went through the fence/barrier as if it were not there, and stopped just at the outer track perimeter guard rail.

barrier_sxmhkzu.jpg

Thanks for the update... indeed the skid marks were to pronounced in the previous version.

BTW. is there a way to start the 24 hr race on the vanilla game without shaders, lights, rain, patches and things ? ...I mean having a fake 24 hr race with the clock stopping at evening before sunset ?
As for now, when starting the 24 hr race, the game just crashes (returns to the main menu).

Last edited:
Pontiac / Chevy

Guys, In the +/- 1971 the firebird by Pontiac were fitted with the Chevy engine for racing, due the unreliability of the Pontiac engine... did someone made the mod that pictures that Chevy version post 1971 ?
This is the car based on the SCCA mod for GTR2/GTL:
firebirdhxkuk.jpg

__custom_showroom_15541kf0.jpg

__custom_showroom_155icj51.jpg

__custom_showroom_1558gj2h.jpg

__custom_showroom_155qsjjp.jpg

I know there is a mod by Bazza ans SBH (AC Legends TransAM or somerhing like that) that I used as guideline for the physics, but that one pictures the 1971 model with the Pontiac engine.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back