Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
barrier_sxmhkzu.jpg

i dont think you are stuck, its all driveable there, the whole circle of grass and a bit around is free roam
will put around a wall next time

@leBluem
no no, you got me wrong... the fence (guardrail) is not a collidable object... I can drive through it as if were not there ... in simple words, the car doesn't crash into the guardrail, as you can see on the screenshot

no problems mate... you are not supposed to crash into the guardrail or play with the cat while driving anyway :D it was by coincidence that I stumbled upon this issue.
(credits to Fellini -my cat ...the beta tester :P )

_______________________________________________________-

Talking about insanity...
Anyway, there are some very nice 3D models, and the damage model is just insane !!!

It dates 2014, but just by chance I stumbled upon it on Youtube a few minutes ago.

Last edited:
no problems mate... you are not supposed to crash into the guardrail or play with the cat while driving anyway :D it was by coincidence that I stumbled upon this issue.
(credits to Fellini -my cat ...the beta tester :P )

_______________________________________________________-

Talking about insanity...
Anyway, there are some very nice 3D models, and the damage model is just insane !!!

It dates 2014, but just by chance I stumbled upon it on Youtube a few minutes ago.

Oh hey, that's Squirrel, my current favorite Youtuber! He's voice is so clear that he is the only English I fully understand. :lol: Shame he doesn't make any AC vids anymore. There are some back from some years ago though.

Here's some revised distance markers for Le Mans FM7, one set with brighter white and one set with yellow. Should be easier to see in VR. I was struggling to spot the originals under certain lighting conditions.
Just create a new skin, call it whatever you want and drop one set (white or yellow, not both) of new markers in. Obviously create two skins, one for each set, if you want to test both. Then delete them. Or whatever. I care not a jot.

https://we.tl/t-SnSL04d8DV

Last edited:
Here's some revised distance markers for Le Mans FM7, one set with brighter white and one set with yellow. Should be easier to see in VR. I was struggling to spot the originals under certain lighting conditions.
Just create a new skin, call it whatever you want and drop one set (white or yellow, not both) of new markers in. Obviously create two skins, one for each set, if you want to test both. Then delete them. Or whatever. I care not a jot.

https://we.tl/t-SnSL04d8DV

I create a folder that I name as I want, I put in one of the two yellow or white folder and I copy everything in the skin folder of the track.
Is it this ?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back