Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,039 comments
PORSCHE 917/20
author: Legion

Porsche%20917-20%20by%20Legion%20for%20AC%20v1_16_3_.webp

https://mega.nz/#!8wQQnYgT!i3Nh-f8aqPtfD2iUeAuLrxJcEpenf4mS1DaXwMw6JBI
hm the skin folders seem to be messed up

Some of their stuff is OK but this one is just daft.
its not THEM its actually him! Alexey a scammer from the land of mother Russia
the dude never gives refunds and overprices his mods like the Aston martin valkyrie 99$ and the Renault espace f1 199$!

What a pointless mod. It's pretty much undriveable. Why on earth do modders bother making novelty cars like this? It'll be driven for 200 yards then never driven again.

I'm pretty sure a good chunk of mods are never intended to be driven, only intended to be downloaded (monetized) :eek:.........

Good news from Terra 21:

Sorry guys been away for a bit..heres Longbeach in its current state it still needs more work put into it yet to get it to a more respectable standard eg:mapping roads/more race grooves/performance/better ai etc..but thought i would release it so the ones who have been asking can give it a run..you may have to run with fewer AI for the time being.. as it is atm i get around 70-90 fps with 12 AI opponents..if any of you are able and want to help improve any of the said areas of the track please feel free to do so..and i will update the main track link below for everyone..NOTE you will need stereos flow shader installed also...cheers

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j9v9yel2kvuynk9/longbeach.rar

and...

Have also been working on adding the Gran Turismo Sport tracks into AC..still a couple of hurdles to get over yet first though. But with a bit of luck i will get there eventually..

:bowdown:

well Long Beach is one of the nicest tracks in USA ... is it scratch built or a conversion ?
Project Cars has a beautiful version.

Thanks for sharing

Good news from Terra 21:

Sorry guys been away for a bit..heres Longbeach in its current state it still needs more work put into it yet to get it to a more respectable standard eg:mapping roads/more race grooves/performance/better ai etc..but thought i would release it so the ones who have been asking can give it a run..you may have to run with fewer AI for the time being.. as it is atm i get around 70-90 fps with 12 AI opponents..if any of you are able and want to help improve any of the said areas of the track please feel free to do so..and i will update the main track link below for everyone..NOTE you will need stereos flow shader installed also...cheers

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j9v9yel2kvuynk9/longbeach.rar

and...

Have also been working on adding the Gran Turismo Sport tracks into AC..still a couple of hurdles to get over yet first though. But with a bit of luck i will get there eventually..

:bowdown:
Ohhh you are porting tracks from GT Sport!? Nice! Hope we'll get Special Stage Route X or Kyoto Driving Park soon.

Hi guys! Question: At youtube, 2 versions of Motorland Aragon alcaniz haunt the net. A less good one with a collegiate grandstand building and a very good one!

Unfortunately, both seem to be private. At least I could not find a download. This is a pity, because the track is very demanding to drive (rfactor). Would be nice if we had them for AC too.

@leBluem
(and others)
Strange thing today. Raced 30 Renault Clio's at Le Mans (starting time 12:15) to see the impact on fps. Though I got mostly around 45-49 it was still pretty good looking.
When I started the replay, the race was at night :D
Never seen this before...

Damn Are you a converter ? Btw that car is remind me of 70s and 80s were supercars kick in yo
im not a converter im starting to become a converter if i ever finish the vector properly i will continue to bring weird and silly cars to ac! concept cars like the peugeot onyx, renault dezir, savage rivale etc...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back