Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
Learning more every day... Thank you man!
Another question if you dont mind, is there an easy way to increase the power of the engine, let say from 260 to 290 whp?

Sure man,

You have CM, right?
If you go content -> cars -> your car
you'll see the specs of the car. Replace the number @ hp and torque to your favourite and set at the end of the number a *

like that:
BHP: 600hp*
Torque: 950Nm*

Then Save the car and restart CM.
Have fun, hope that helped:)

(btw: love Steve Vai and Eddie van Halen. Some of the greatest pioneers in guitar-music :cheers:)

Greets, LionRacer

Ford Fairlane Custom Beta

All credits to to Donnie Heerdt and Assetto Corsa Fanboy

I've put the limiter to 7100 and the damage to 7130, so watch out for overrevs and inappropriate double clutching !

Changelog to big to write... discover it yourself

just some basics:
new suspensions, tires, dashboard, analog and digital instruments, textures and materials, slower clutch, limiter, sound, flames, etc...

Have fun, and to download the original version, visit on assettoland the Ford section.

screenshot_amc_ford_f7wju7.jpg

screenshot_amc_ford_figk0p.jpg

screenshot_amc_ford_fb8j07.jpg

Download:
https://app.box.com/s/jlzmubjkwxof7e0p3weabd59ga6i8152

Last edited:
Sure man,

You have CM, right?
you'll see the specs of the car. Replace the number @ hp and torque to your favourite and set at the end of the number a *

like that:

(btw: love Steve Vai and Eddie van Halen. Some of the greatest pioneers in guitar-music :cheers:)

Greets, LionRacer

Omg, so simple with CM. So if you put 290hp* and 242Nm* for example, CM modifies the power of the engine (power.lut)? Incredible :cheers:

Yes I'm a guitar player myself now destroying my fingers with Paul Gilbert's lessons :crazy:

Thank you my friend.

Grab the Panoz here for testing and feedback please.
Hello!
I looked at Panoz.
Looks like alpha version:) No instruments, low fps despite the presence of LODs, the car is poorly controlled...
On what aspects do you need feedback, what exactly do you need to test?

Omg, so simple with CM. So if you put 290hp* and 242Nm* for example, CM modifies the power of the engine (power.lut)? Incredible :cheers:

Yes I'm a guitar player myself now destroying my fingers with Paul Gilbert's lessons :crazy:

Thank you my friend.
Sure man,

You have CM, right?

like that:

Greets, LionRacer
Is it really working?
That only shows the datas, I mean editing those numbers is nothing to do with real datas, is it?

More pit slots on peklo ?!? ...there is barely place for one car on that road :)
...any suggestion on where to overtake ? :P

Can you do it if not then leave your comments...
We would like to drive with several people on the same server and not overtake:banghead:

Couple of questions on crew chief, everthing works great but:
* Under chief voice, theres only one and no list (spotter has 10 or so), I assume there are others somewhere?
* Self explanatory I know but what does background slider do that messages volume don't? Background of what? :odd:
* In replays, in cockpit drivers view theres no spotter messages, does this need to be enabled? I don't see where in properties.
TY much

Capture.png

Ahhh, come on...rules...
I used to download tons of paymods here a year ago.
What happened?
And moreover: why showing us these if it is unavailable?
Other forums...I've been searching for it for almost an hour but cannot find anywhere...
You must be new here. This forum is watched by multible moderators. I dont know about you but I dont want my account to get deleted so I play by the rules. And btw almost everyone here knows what I mean with "other forum".

like that:
Omg, so simple with CM. So if you put 290hp* and 242Nm* for example, CM modifies the power of the engine (power.lut)?
Is it really working?
That only shows the datas, I mean editing those numbers is nothing to do with real datas, is it?

Nope, nope and nope.
All this is doing is changing the user interface/information on screen. You also don't need to restart CM if you edit the car's information, when you've pressed save, just press the reload button right next to it for an instant update.

Edit the power.lut file

This is all that will work unless the car has a turbo, in which you can increase the turbo pressure in engine.ini. Power.lut files look like the following (RPM|Torque), the right hand column are the figures you want to increase:

0|0
1000|78
2000|134
3000|172
etc

BMW M6 GT3 by GUERILLA Mods + Mike Rudland
View attachment 825573
VISUAL UPDATE by delpinsky

Fix V1.2

— fixed right front wheel blur with transparency

Fix V1.1

— fixed windshield lumirank reflecting tarmac
— fixed lumirank back panel. Lumirank numbers are now invisible inside the cockpit
— deleted lumi_rank_black2.dds file for cars with banner lumirank
— fixed body map for the skin 102_walkenhorst_24h, with a matte effect
— lowered the value of rear lights when headlights are OFF

Fix V1.0

— added INTERNAL GLASS
— added DAMAGE GLASS
— created wiper animation
— created new LODs
— created internal glass for windshield banner
— created lights, extralights, configuration ini file

Enjoy! :D
Download

QR Code to download:
View attachment 826582
Am I allowed to reup this car?
Like upload it to Mega, and you update the Original post?

Ford Fairlane Custom Beta

All credits to to Donnie Heerdt and Assetto Corsa Fanboy

I've put the limiter to 7100 and the damage to 7130, so watch out for overrevs and inappropriate double clutching !

Changelog to big to write... discover it yourself

just some basics:
new suspensions, tires, dashboard, analog and digital instruments, textures and materials, slower clutch, limiter, sound, flames, etc...

Have fun, and to download the original version, visit on assettoland the Ford section.

screenshot_amc_ford_f7wju7.jpg

screenshot_amc_ford_figk0p.jpg

screenshot_amc_ford_fb8j07.jpg

Download:
https://app.box.com/s/mt6jsf0hrq5d3m5ah1hv5qcx2uwix6r5
driver3D

LOCK=360

otherwise the wheel slides through the driver's hands

;)

Edit: the draw order of the centre boss/horn in the steering wheel might be wrong - it looks translucent?

Last edited:
Couple of questions on crew chief, everthing works great but:
* Under chief voice, theres only one and no list (spotter has 10 or so), I assume there are others somewhere?
* Self explanatory I know but what does background slider do that messages volume don't? Background of what? :odd:
* In replays, in cockpit drivers view theres no spotter messages, does this need to be enabled? I don't see where in properties.
TY much

Also new to the program. I believe "background sound" has do to with the pitstops noises you here whenever you hear a message.
Cheers!

driver3D
LOCK=360
otherwise the wheel slides through the driver's hands
;)
Edit: the draw order of the centre boss/horn in the steering wheel might be wrong - it looks translucent?

thanks... will update it when I get some time

The wheel is probably set as a transparent object... was testing something with multiple layers on the center of the wheel, and I forgot to set it back to opaque
:cheers:

Has anyone tried to race the Legion GT 1 1998 cars? I'm not sure if it's my problem or if it's the carset but they all seem to be on a Sunday drive and the Toyota and Porsche stay in 2nd gear. There are no comments on the blog regarding this issue so maybe it's just me? :(

Hello!
I looked at Panoz.
Looks like alpha version:) No instruments, low fps despite the presence of LODs, the car is poorly controlled...
On what aspects do you need feedback, what exactly do you need to test?

Instruments are in the wheel, I turn the wheel on but locked for cars with wheels like this.
Low FPS, can't imagine what is causing that, no problems that I've noticed at my end.

I'm not looking to get any of my cars exactly right, so much as having nothing Wrong with them.
If something is not within the character of the car or if something could done to improve that character.
"poorly controlled" more details please, I can fang the thing like a MoFo.

Has anyone tried to race the Legion GT 1 1998 cars? I'm not sure if it's my problem or if it's the carset but they all seem to be on a Sunday drive and the Toyota and Porsche stay in 2nd gear. There are no comments on the blog regarding this issue so maybe it's just me? :(

It's not just you, but it has been fixed. Tuning the AI the [HEADER] VERSION=* inside AI.ini got changed and this switches the change down point form #RPM to %RPM. The cars couldn't change out of second because they would then be below the change point and just have to change down again.

Nope, nope and nope.
All this is doing is changing the user interface/information on screen. You also don't need to restart CM if you edit the car's information, when you've pressed save, just press the reload button right next to it for an instant update.

This is all that will work unless the car has a turbo, in which you can increase the turbo pressure in engine.ini. Power.lut files look like the following (RPM|Torque), the right hand column are the figures you want to increase:

0|0
1000|78
2000|134
3000|172
etc

Thanks for the clarification, I noticed no file was modified in the Data folder after doing that in CM. How did he come up with that information :confused:?

@GzeroD, any chance of showing your Ferrari 512s some more love?....

• non-working wiper...
  • no dashboard instrument illumination
  • side-windows reflect the road in cockpit view
  • windscreen glass needs dust/reflections (looks like there is no windscreen in cockpit view)
  • janky shifting animation
  • plain red low-poly fire extinguisher
  • pretty basic interior with plain shaders
  • and the sound clips on your version at high revs...

I wonder if the 512s could be brought up to ...standard....

Latest in a series of Pig Ears from Sow's purses comes an update for the above car.
Think I fixed everything, however I wasn't as successful at lowering the poly count as I had hoped. The LODs are there but still much too high, except of course for those of us without potatoes.

Latest in a series of Pig Ears from Sow's purses comes an update for the above car.
Think I fixed everything, however I wasn't as successful at lowering the poly count as I had hoped. The LODs are there but still much too high, except of course for those of us without potatoes.
Wow, big improvements there mate - many thanks!
Love the action on the wiper, the speed and sweep are perfect.
Love the revised dash with more switches and dials.
Love the lack of road reflections in the side windows.

Couple of things though:
The lower poly count doesn't detract EXCEPT on the wing mirrors which have now gone quite basic and polygonal. This looks quite bad in VR. Can the OG mirrors be reinstated please?
The RHS driver's seat bolster now clips through the gear stick for some reason (it didn't before. New seats?).
There's still road reflection on the underside of the central mirror housing.
Any chance of putting a better fire extinguisher from another car in where the old crappy one used to be?
Instrument illumination at night seems borked with just a misty glow on the dials.
Rear lights are very faint at night.

Apart from that - love it! ;)

Edit: side windows don't show rain drops either.

Last edited:
^ +1

Also... the windows have kind of disappeared. There's no reflection on them whatsoever, so far as I can see. In replays, they aren't visible on the external replay cameras at all.

Thanks for all the other improvements though GzeroD.

Posted about the American Racing Championship series earlier, and here we have new shots from 10 minutes ago.:lol: Finally a proper old school IMSA GTO like series. This is of only one manufacture, hopefully a lot of quality skins come from the community.

"Soon, more news about VRC American Racing Championship series!"
68870052-1044967859227969-3708980679896203264-o.jpg

68951320-1044967872561301-6384843312162930688-o.jpg

edit: well look what I see...
Capture.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back