PC Assetto Corsa PC Mod Discussion

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Thom Lee, Apr 28, 2014.

1. fast2ghl

fast2ghl

It exists on one of the FB AC mod groups, I can't recall atm which one but its on one of the modders FB pages.... I'll see if I can find it.

menos | M6 and dragster666 like this.
  2. pitsch83

pitsch83

hi dragster666
    i have only this 2007 porsche 997 911 turbo.
    https://sharemods.com/ccpt0rd2c8l6/porsche_997t.rar.html
    greeting pitsch

menos | M6, fast2ghl and dragster666 like this.
  3. daniele111989

daniele111989

Wow! I can't wait! Will it be released for free?

4. gstaraz

gstaraz

More pit slots on peklo ?!? ...there is barely place for one car on that road :)
    ...any suggestion on where to overtake ? :p

Edit the power.lut file

5. LionRacer

LionRacer

Sure man,

You have CM, right?
    If you go content -> cars -> your car
    you'll see the specs of the car. Replace the number @ hp and torque to your favourite and set at the end of the number a *

like that:
    BHP: 600hp*
    Torque: 950Nm*

Then Save the car and restart CM.
    Have fun, hope that helped:)

(btw: love Steve Vai and Eddie van Halen. Some of the greatest pioneers in guitar-music :cheers:)

Greets, LionRacer

VaiHalen and ELCID43 like this.
  6. gstaraz

gstaraz

Ford Fairlane Custom Beta

All credits to to Donnie Heerdt and Assetto Corsa Fanboy

I've put the limiter to 7100 and the damage to 7130, so watch out for overrevs and inappropriate double clutching !

Changelog to big to write... discover it yourself

just some basics:
    new suspensions, tires, dashboard, analog and digital instruments, textures and materials, slower clutch, limiter, sound, flames, etc...

Have fun, and to download the original version, visit on assettoland the Ford section.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download:
    https://app.box.com/s/jlzmubjkwxof7e0p3weabd59ga6i8152

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  7. VaiHalen

VaiHalen

Omg, so simple with CM. So if you put 290hp* and 242Nm* for example, CM modifies the power of the engine (power.lut)? Incredible :cheers:

Yes I'm a guitar player myself now destroying my fingers with Paul Gilbert's lessons :crazy:

Thank you my friend.

8. Turnup

Turnup

Hello!
    I looked at Panoz.
    Looks like alpha version:) No instruments, low fps despite the presence of LODs, the car is poorly controlled...
    On what aspects do you need feedback, what exactly do you need to test?

9. natloz76

natloz76

Is it really working?
    That only shows the datas, I mean editing those numbers is nothing to do with real datas, is it?

10. pitsch83

pitsch83

11. P1ButtPlug

P1ButtPlug

Couple of questions on crew chief, everthing works great but:
    * Under chief voice, theres only one and no list (spotter has 10 or so), I assume there are others somewhere?
    * Self explanatory I know but what does background slider do that messages volume don't? Background of what? :odd:
    * In replays, in cockpit drivers view theres no spotter messages, does this need to be enabled? I don't see where in properties.
    TY much

[​IMG]

12. Wusel

Wusel

You must be new here. This forum is watched by multible moderators. I dont know about you but I dont want my account to get deleted so I play by the rules. And btw almost everyone here knows what I mean with "other forum".

fast2ghl likes this.
  13. Lewis_Hamilton_

Lewis_Hamilton_

Nope, nope and nope.
    All this is doing is changing the user interface/information on screen. You also don't need to restart CM if you edit the car's information, when you've pressed save, just press the reload button right next to it for an instant update.

This is all that will work unless the car has a turbo, in which you can increase the turbo pressure in engine.ini. Power.lut files look like the following (RPM|Torque), the right hand column are the figures you want to increase:

0|0
    1000|78
    2000|134
    3000|172
    etc

VaiHalen, norms and Number R09 like this.
  14. Conguito_

Conguito_

Am I allowed to reup this car?
    Like upload it to Mega, and you update the Original post?

15. Masscot

Masscot

driver3D

LOCK=360

otherwise the wheel slides through the driver's hands

;)

Edit: the draw order of the centre boss/horn in the steering wheel might be wrong - it looks translucent?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    gstaraz likes this.
  16. gergerger

gergerger

Also new to the program. I believe "background sound" has do to with the pitstops noises you here whenever you hear a message.
    Cheers!

17. gstaraz

gstaraz

thanks... will update it when I get some time

The wheel is probably set as a transparent object... was testing something with multiple layers on the center of the wheel, and I forgot to set it back to opaque
    :cheers:

Masscot likes this.
  18. TonyBarracuda

TonyBarracuda

yep

19. Masscot

Masscot

Thanks - still not great I'm afraid. The driver punches the dashboard before changing gears now, lol. It seems a tough nut to crack, this one.

20. gladbecker82

gladbecker82

21. Electroforce

Electroforce

Has anyone tried to race the Legion GT 1 1998 cars? I'm not sure if it's my problem or if it's the carset but they all seem to be on a Sunday drive and the Toyota and Porsche stay in 2nd gear. There are no comments on the blog regarding this issue so maybe it's just me? :(

22. P1ButtPlug

P1ButtPlug

From last month, looks like VRC is working on the Panoz and "trans am"'ish GT called The American Racing Championship series. First car of the series. :tup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DK, PC_da_one_84, jpcxn and 7 others like this.
  23. fast2ghl

fast2ghl

Can't wait for both of those.... Yummy.

24. GzeroD

GzeroD

Instruments are in the wheel, I turn the wheel on but locked for cars with wheels like this.
    Low FPS, can't imagine what is causing that, no problems that I've noticed at my end.

I'm not looking to get any of my cars exactly right, so much as having nothing Wrong with them.
    If something is not within the character of the car or if something could done to improve that character.
    "poorly controlled" more details please, I can fang the thing like a MoFo.

kondor999 likes this.
  25. GzeroD

GzeroD

It's not just you, but it has been fixed. Tuning the AI the [HEADER] VERSION=* inside AI.ini got changed and this switches the change down point form #RPM to %RPM. The cars couldn't change out of second because they would then be below the change point and just have to change down again.

Electroforce likes this.
  26. gstaraz

gstaraz

27. VaiHalen

VaiHalen

Thanks for the clarification, I noticed no file was modified in the Data folder after doing that in CM. How did he come up with that information :confused:?

28. Masscot

Masscot

More magic from our Russian chum:

serwiki, Levelup1, fast2ghl and 2 others like this.
  29. GzeroD

GzeroD

Latest in a series of Pig Ears from Sow's purses comes an update for the above car.
    Think I fixed everything, however I wasn't as successful at lowering the poly count as I had hoped. The LODs are there but still much too high, except of course for those of us without potatoes.

Sokinawa, gstaraz, kondor999 and 6 others like this.
  30. Masscot

Masscot

Wow, big improvements there mate - many thanks!
    Love the action on the wiper, the speed and sweep are perfect.
    Love the revised dash with more switches and dials.
    Love the lack of road reflections in the side windows.

Couple of things though:
    The lower poly count doesn't detract EXCEPT on the wing mirrors which have now gone quite basic and polygonal. This looks quite bad in VR. Can the OG mirrors be reinstated please?
    The RHS driver's seat bolster now clips through the gear stick for some reason (it didn't before. New seats?).
    There's still road reflection on the underside of the central mirror housing.
    Any chance of putting a better fire extinguisher from another car in where the old crappy one used to be?
    Instrument illumination at night seems borked with just a misty glow on the dials.
    Rear lights are very faint at night.

Apart from that - love it! ;)

Edit: side windows don't show rain drops either.

Turnup and Blamer like this.