• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,022 comments
Magna Steyr with some more fixes and new lights:
https://sharemods.com/0e0bagmm2y64/magna_steyr.7z.html

magna_steyr.jpg
magna_steyr_02.jpg

Slovakia Ring 1.2
International Circuit Slovakia
The complex meets all FIM and FIA criteria for organising and hosting major international motor sports events, thanks to which SLOVAKIA RING has become the site for global motor sports events on an annual basis including: FIA WTCC, FIA GT Series, ADAC GT Masters, the Grand Prix of Slovakia for road cars and the Alpe Adria Championship.

That is one of the most beautiful tracks I've seen in a long, long time.:cheers: And the drive is just awesome! The helicam? Best one I've ever seen. And the elevation changes were surprising and dope :D

Were you apart of making that? If so, big kudos man.

Just came across this hybrid RX7/RX3 mod on assettloand, which isn't something I'd normally look twice at because I'm not into drifting, but... I do have a soft spot for good coupés – and for reasons even I don't even understand, there's something about this quirky mash-up of old and new that appeals to my eyes.

I'd like to rework this into a non-drift sports car, but the model has some issues. For a start, the car only shows up as semi-transparent, like a 'ghost car'. It also sinks into the track.

If anyone with 3DSimEd or any other program that can open KN5 files would be up for taking a peek at it and trying to fix those issues, I'd be grateful. Thanks! (Or not, as the case may be :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

Well, new Update. You can finally listen to the internals. I found a very clear source on youtube with around 30 minutes of footage to sift through and have begun to make considerable progress on the internals. The on-throttle is surprisngly very good and crisp for the little portion of it I grabbed and extended. Though the downshift could use some work, although it'ssound is an aquired taste after a few minutes. Atleast the bang doesn't cut off this time so that is a plus.

Hi gents,
I'm going to make the Pontiac Fiero GT (from Brucektrain) in accordance with data and perf from automobile catalog. All work fine testing it except one thing: when racing against same cars opponents, they enter pits after only 1 lap.
I had a look on the files i think they can interferate with this problem:
ai.ini
engine.ini
fuel_conso.ini
car.ini
No way, they always enter pits after only 1 lap.
Have a clue about that?
Thanks in advance for your answers,
and have a nice day, Mike.

Any logical reason why Rollover mods dont work on my pc?
I have got a solution: You most likely do not have all the DLCs for AC, right? The car sounds are not made by The Rollovers, they are just taken from already existing Mods or other Kunos cars. So, for example, the sound of the Rollovers Vantage GTE was taken from the KS_Mercedes C9. If you do not have the DLC which the C9 comes with, the Vantage GTE Mod will not load and crash. So try to find out which car the sound of the Mod was taken from, and buy the DLC that Kunos-car comes with.
I hope I have helped you.

Last edited:
There seems to be an issue with the extra layouts for Monza. In the testing version there seems to be an issue with the elevations of track shadows and skid marks...

The normal layout has no issues

full

But the extra layout test version has this issue where the marks on the track are raised above the surface...

full

Here's hoping it can get fixed. :cheers:
Cheers,can you post link to that DC5?Is it good to drive?I only found some bad ones.Thanks!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back