Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,000 comments
Awesome! đź‘Ť Lilski is definitely one of the great track builders. He accepts nothing but the best and we all benefit as a result. Is it me, or did he seem to create this track exponentially quicker than his Riverside circuit? Maybe I just didn't follow the build on this one close enough to realize the actual length of build time.
It's a bit smaller and from what I've seen so far it's also in the middle of nowhere so not much to model.

Is that Daytona good? Its been around for a while no?

There are several mediocre ones floating around but this one is new. It's a conversion from rF2 so it's not scratch built but it was done with permission from the original creator and I thought it was quite good. I think there are some inaccuracies with some track side objects and it's not the best graphic quality I've ever seen but the track layout seems pretty accurate to what I'm familiar with and the graphic quality is plenty good. Apparently there's no physical mesh for the track surface yet, the infield was fairly smooth but the FFB felt good on it and the banking had lots of feeling. Definitely worth adding to the collection IMO. đź‘Ť đź‘Ť

I feel like the shape of the bus stop isn't correct.

I think it's slightly longer than it should be, almost felt like the old bus stop, but it wasn't enough to bother me. The entrance to the bus stop felt a bit off too, but again the good parts are enough that I can overlook it and still enjoy it.

I see what's going on here, I clicked on the wrong link in the forum post and led me to the rF2 track and showing its version history. I thought its been out for a while.

Has anyone tried.......................................................The airplane?! :lol:

sy0roLR.jpg

This thing cracks me up...

You can find instructions on how to fly this thing and download it here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/test-plane.14299/

Got a question for you guys, I downloaded a few skins and noticed that the wheels does not match what was shown in the preview. Of the top of my head:

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mclaren-f1-gtr-1995.10554/

When I run this car, when the car is parked it looks like what is in the pic, but when it's driving the wheels are PINK!

I've not seen that happen before with the skins I've downloaded but that sounds really strange. Is it with every skin you download? Also are you making sure to extract all the files before copying them over? I'd also double check the readme (if it came with one) to make sure you put the files where they needed to be. Sometimes files need to go to more than one place.

I had a feeling that pack was using Kunos models...and then I'm thinking "Naw...They're going to get yanked if they are." I should have known...I moved the pack of cars to one of my cloud storage accounts in case I want to try something in the future -- or if someone else is looking for it.

I just finished up doing a single 20 mile (32km) trip around the recently updated EVO Triangle. This track is so awesome for street cars. He's added a lot more stuff on the sides of the road. I thought it was a blast. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes to go fast! :D :lol: đź‘Ť
anticlock-1evo-png.178380

evo1-clockwise-png.178379

evo-1anticlock-png.178378

Download Link:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/the-evo-triangle.12549/

I had a feeling that pack was using Kunos models...and then I'm thinking "Naw...They're going to get yanked if they are." I should have known...I moved the pack of cars to one of my cloud storage accounts in case I want to try something in the future -- or if someone else is looking for it.

I just finished up doing a single 20 mile (32km) trip around the recently updated EVO Triangle. This track is so awesome for street cars. He's added a lot more stuff on the sides of the road. I thought it was a blast. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes to go fast! :D :lol: đź‘Ť

Download Link:

Good to see, the area surrounding the track was fairly bland before. Good cruising track. đź‘Ť

Download Link:
I'm glad the author added more visuals to this track, but it is still too bland for me. Hopefully more detail and textures to the houses are next update. As much track side details as possible for this track that is straight with little variation.

My preferred cruising track is Spa 1966 at 8:30 in fog cold light (gbW mod).
https://actrackrebootproject.wixsite.com/ac-track-re-boot/spa-francorchamps-1966

I'm glad the author added more visuals to this track, but it is still too bland for me. Hopefully more detail and textures to the houses are next update. As much track side details as possible for this track that is straight with little variation.

My preferred cruising track is Spa 1966 at 8:30 in fog cold light (gbW mod).
https://actrackrebootproject.wixsite.com/ac-track-re-boot/spa-francorchamps-1966
There are some sections of Evo Triangle that get a little bit twisty and high G force turns. I think the whole point of the layout is to have a place where you can really open up those middle quality cars, like the 400R I was driving. For supercars you'll be doing 200mph for quite a bit, but a BMW M5 needs some distance to get her maxed. I don't know. It's not a layout that I want to run all day long...but, I think it's a good variation to the usual types of layouts I drive.

I don't know much about the real roads that EVO Magazine would use to test drive their cars. I know the author of this mod claims those roads were his inspiration for making this layout, but I can't remember if he also implied it was even remotely accurate.

I've spent a fair amount of time on that Spa 1966 track. That is a lot of fun too. :) I really like taking older open-wheel cars there like the Lotus 49 & Lotus 25 or the Ferrari & McLaren cars from the 70s. I can't remember if I've taken the two Maserati death machines onto Spa1966 yet. Hmmm...Will have to make that adventure soon. đź‘Ť

Lexus LFA Nurburgring Edition (Stock & Track Day Edition) - The Track Day Edition offs two .kn5 model files. One with a regular front end and the other with a front splitter. I'm sure you'll have to change the file names to match the folder names in order to make those work. Personally, I enjoy the Stock LFA Nurburgring Edition. I may even delete the other car as I probably won't drive it.

Track Day Edition:

K0Q16vp.png

Stock:

H2nsm1e.jpg

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g5wvc1smgm2cw2n/Lexus_LFA_2_Car_Pack_Pitone_Edition.rar

I am gathering info about the real Evora GT4 cause i notices that the shape of the car is the same of the Evora GTC in AC but the specs are GT4 ones instead of the more powerful GTC (that is in between GT3 and GT4)...
Now it's legal or not to create a "Stage1" Evora GTC withGT4 specs? It would have the Kunos Evora GTC as parent car but different specs...

^I'm gonna wait for the rumoured Anniversary Ferrari pack for an official Kunos version of this year's Ferrari F1. And then I'm gonna swap out the V6T with a V10 :D

^I'm gonna wait for the rumoured Anniversary Ferrari pack for an official Kunos version of this year's Ferrari F1. And then I'm gonna swap out the V6T with a V10 :D

Highly unlikely to happen since current year cars are generally only allowed in the official title from Codemasters.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back