Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,969 comments
Bernese Alps v1.8
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7p1eveijjrlqd02/alps_v1.8_final.7z

-changed helicopters and baloons to have some lights and at more positions, thx again mascot
-all stFlow things like helicopters and water are in --"alpsstflow.zip", unpack to track director, backup is: --"alpsNO_stFlow_normal_backup.zip"
-added arcade layout, its a bit silly, but tried and now shared it as separate download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ndacxpopf4vigot/alps__1.8_arcade.7z

from nobody not me
upload_2019-10-13_14-54-44-png.857313

this is not an update post, only for the record and to add to slider666's post above

Bernese Alps v1.7 notes
-fixed flags to 75%, still probs with patch, in vanilla ac they look best
-roadmesh now deeper, kurbs+more were burried underneath + and enabled some of the inactive snow-bumps and man-holes give feedback too, now its much more diffucult ;)
-added helicopters, thx Mascot!
-working startlights, fine tuned lights
-please delete any old version of the track before installing!

--"alps__stflow.zip", open and unpack from INSIDE folder "alps__stFlow" to track directory

Last edited:
What do you guys think about Arch's physics mods? They definitely feel different than the original Kunos cars, but is their handling actually so much more realistic than the original models??

Could one of the track experts here possibly take a look at the Dubai circuit thats out there, I got it from the F1classic forum. The city skyline behind T1 looks ugly and wierd which is a pity because the track mod is very high quality. The buildings far behind the main grandstand look fine.

V58eFYX.jpg

sB14jyn.jpg
Yes, I have the same problem too! Any expert here can share how to fix it?
I love this track. so much fun. But those buildings at T1 really ruins the experience .
Thanks in advance!

Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti ITCC 1996 1.5
Alfa Romeo 155 Evo ITCC 1996
This is my first Mod on Assetto Corsa (probably it will also be the last). I did my best to build this car at the height of A.C., it is certainly not lacking in both graphic and physical characteristics, but anyone who wants to improve any aspect of this Mod, feels free to do so, but please make it your own. Needless to say, the Mod is free. Have fun.
Screenshot_alfa_155_evo_imola_6-10-119-21-55-33.jpg Screenshot_alfa_155_evo_ks_silverstone_27-9-119-19-18-43.jpg Screenshot_alfa_155_evo_ks_silverstone_27-9-119-19-16-42.jpg

Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/alfa-romeo-155-v6-ti-itcc-1996.29192/

Hi all! Could someone recommend to me the best caterham 7 mod out there for assetto corsa. Road and race versions. Also I have a BAC Mono mod but it has some errors, could someone share this too?

Thanks for all the great content here, it's fantastic

Hi all! Could someone recommend to me the best caterham 7 mod out there for assetto corsa. Road and race versions. Also I have a BAC Mono mod but it has some errors, could someone share this too?

Thanks for all the great content here, it's fantastic

The best Caterhams are not difficult to find.
Ben O'Bro 's at RD (several versions: street/race...).
The Academy: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/caterham-academy-2017.17855/
Use the search function for the others.

As for the BAC:
https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/bac

Hello - Anybody else getting an issue with CM that flashes up "Race Cancelled" 20 seconds after the race has started - The race still continues until conclusion? Only started happening in the last few days. I only play offline.

Hello - Anybody else getting an issue with CM that flashes up "Race Cancelled" 20 seconds after the race has started - The race still continues until conclusion? Only started happening in the last few days. I only play offline.

See if it does the same with kunos cars and track. If it doesn't, it will tell ya.

new link:

Downloaded the pack from your website and all data are present! Just to ask you - on the Nissan DPI - the skin is like rip from paper with hands , I mean around the front window edges are like from Minekraft..is this normal or I have some problem?
dpi.jpg

What do you guys think about Arch's physics mods? They definitely feel different than the original Kunos cars, but is their handling actually so much more realistic than the original models??
I tried a lot of mods from Archie, but .... My personal opinion: I do not like such a model of physics and it does not seem like reality. It's my opinion!!! I do not want to offend the author, he tries and does a great job, but she is for a lover of such physics.

Hi, anybody here happens to have the skin templates for the KTM X-Bow GT-4 by The Rollovers?

Would be much appreciated!:D
It is so easy to create your own templates (if the mapping isnt completely ****ed up like on RTM cars). Please use the searchbar. It was posted here already multible times. (You need CM)

EDIT: click on a main body part of the car using CM showroom and then on the three dots (where the arrow points at)
likethis.PNG

EDIT: After this on View Mapping (first choose if you want the wirenet in 2k or 4k) and save it by pressing on the save icon in the right corner.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure @gladbecker82 has them. He made three skins for the car a while ago.

It is so easy to create your own templates (if the mapping isnt completely ****ed up like on RTM cars). Please use the searchbar. It was posted here already multible times. (You need CM)

EDIT: click on a main body part of the car using CM showroom and then on the three dots (where the arrow points at)
View attachment 857591

EDIT: After this on View Mapping (first choose if you want the wirenet in 2k or 4k) and save it by pressing on the save icon in the right corner.

Thanks for the quick answers.

I'm doing the CM feature, let's see if it works, but the rendering it's taking a lot of time :(. The wire frame looks ugly af.

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick answers.

I'm doing the CM feature, let's see if it works, but the rendering it's taking a lot of time :(. The wire frame looks ugly af.

Thanks!
Must be your PC. For me its instant. Also click on this arrow and set it to 2K or 4K. Then it shouldnt look ugly
ksdmmdm.PNG

Quick update:

The template although it took a lot of time, came out as just a white image, and the map "wire" I think could help a little in the skin making process, but changing only the background color (here putting just a simple carbon fiber pattern as base color), some stickers are hardwired to the car:

IBXihr7.jpg

https://pasteboard.co/IBXihr7.jpg
(Doesn't let me paste the image)

:(

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back