Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,789 comments
You can't see the front wheels from the cockpit of the Tyrrell so the floating wheels don't really matter for hot-lapping. Seems the active tyres front & rear have rim blur effect on them, so they rotate slowly backwards at times, which looks very odd. Again, not a problem from cockpit view unless you're racing others. Cute little car, nice attempt but needs more work. If active aero can be animated then I'm sure some wizard can make wheels 5 & 6 move in synch with their neighbours.

That happens in real life? It's called the wagon wheel effect. Never seen it in AC though, that's kinda cool

My rework of 1992 F1 season is almost done, some tweaks, fix and improvments here and here are on the road...
Screenshot_f1_1992_williams_imola1994_30-10-119-15-49-46.png

Hi guys... I´m new on this MOD World, comming from Assetto corsa Ps4 and now playing on PC.
Could someone take a few minutes to explain me how to put the mods and which mods do you recommend?

Hi guys... I´m new on this MOD World, comming from Assetto corsa Ps4 and now playing on PC.
Could someone take a few minutes to explain me how to put the mods and which mods do you recommend?
Mods go in the main AC folder - content - cars/tracks
For quality car mods mainly racedepartment site, perhaps assettocorsa.club for cars/tracks, paid mods from rss, vrc and also urd, imho. It also depends on which cars you like to drive.
For bringing AC to year 2019, firstly a great CM app with shaders patch and also SOL, maybe wet mod etc. + CrewChief, a custom spotter app.

Track made by Relesys for rFactor
Neel Jani converted and improved for GTR2,
gilles75 convert for AC,
modified & fixed by Sliderman

Testing by Fanapryde & Mascot

New improved AI files: MeltFire
New grass and some new tree textures too: Mike08

Some small fixes and a first new grass fx implementation. :)
It´s WIP so please have a little patience till it all work correctly

magna_steyr_grass.jpg

Please install it manually, just extract all from archive into AC root folder. :)
https://sharemods.com/cwup8ztcbyed/magna_steyr_v0.99.7z.html

Mods go in the main AC folder - content - cars/tracks
For quality car mods mainly racedepartment site, perhaps assettocorsa.club for cars/tracks, paid mods from rss, vrc and also urd, imho. It also depends on which cars you like to drive.
For bringing AC to year 2019, firstly a great CM app with shaders patch and also SOL, maybe wet mod etc. + CrewChief, a custom spotter app.
Thanks!
What do you mean "bringing AC to year 2019"? I have read about "CrewChief" and "CM" but I don´t have idea what those can be used for.

Oh boy Speedy, welcome to the party. Better late than never though. I too am one who just arrived earlier this year. You're going to be overwhelmed at first but be patient and let things sink in all in due time. I'll help you out if you need it. You're going to find a lot of cool mods, apps and material. You're also going to find a lot of broken stuff too. I don't know what your background is in programming or if you're tech savvy at all but it sure does help.

It took me a while to even realize I had to disable "Motion Blur" through Assetto Corsa settings to even get the "Extra FX" of the Shaders Patch to work. I was messing with them for days not seeing any changes, going crazy before I read the print above. :mad:
:lol:

Is there a tool that can be used to apply scratches, dirt, etc. and basically a overall worn looking appearance skins? It's probably a dumb question but after looking at skins like these, race cars with skins in pristine condition just don't look right.
Are those AC skins? I agree I'd love more worn skins. At the moment I think the only way to get that effect would be to add a new layer with the scratches, etc. to your image when using photoshop/gimp and then save.

Last edited:

There are a number of videos on youtube that give a full explanation of how to install mods. Here's one:

The one thing I admire most about Legion is the man's humbleness.

Released in the last few days and flying under the radar as usual, we now have the 1984 BMW 635 CSI Group A :bowdown:

All 4 layouts of Sebring, 1998??...12 Hours Circuit, Grand Prix Circuit, Johnson Club Circuit and the School Circuit 👍👍👍

And lastly, Phoenix, 1999 - 2011?? Oval and Road course :scared:

:cheers:

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back