Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,779 comments
Hi, I'm having troubles while making a mod with blender. Could someone with knowledge help me??

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (2).png
    Captura de pantalla (2).png
    86.3 KB · Views: 48
nope not a single street caterham exists for ac.

I think both Ben 0'Bro's Super7 cars (Super Sprint and Clamshell) are street legal. They are also classified as 'street' and have street legal tires.
No ? :rolleyes:

Well, the SS in both versions are street Cars, very Nice to driving, I think that are purist Cars with na engines, the other Ben O'Bro's Cars are not, but race cars, but are there a matching machine with forced induction motors And accurate look? Sometime ago I drove a Superlight version in TDU2, nothing similar I saw

Well, the SS in both versions are street Cars, very Nice to driving, I think that are purist Cars with na engines, the other Ben O'Bro's Cars are not, but race cars, but are there a matching machine with forced induction motors And accurate look? Sometime ago I drove a Superlight version in TDU2, nothing similar I saw
I *think* Ben has owned one or more of these cars, so I'd be pretty confident that his are accurate.

I *think* Ben has owned one or more of these cars, so I'd be pretty confident that his are accurate.
Oh, yes, yes, of course, excuse me, My 'are not' was refered about that the others Cars are race versions, And I'm Looking for a street version..undoubtedly Ben O'Bro's Cars are very accurated...And I think too that he has owned some....

hey does anyone know when your editing the Tyres.ini does making the tire width bigger effect traction? like if all the values are the same on 2 different tires but one is a 3.25 (325mm) wide and the other is 1.25 (125mm) in the file will there be any difference?

hey does anyone know when your editing the Tyres.ini does making the tire width bigger effect traction? like if all the values are the same on 2 different tires but one is a 3.25 (325mm) wide and the other is 1.25 (125mm) in the file will there be any difference?

No it doesn't make any difference to the traction at all. It does affect graphical skid marks though.

Hello, guys!
Does anyone have the problem of flickering tracks (mainly tyre marks, white lines and racing lines) or knows how to solve it? Bernese Alps, for example... CSP preview130 and latest Sol...

EDIT: Solved the problem. If anyone has it, try turning off temporal AA in EXTRA FX on CM...

Last edited:
tt.servegame.com:100/ASETTO%20CORSA/TRACKS/A-F/ascariraceresort.7z
seems like a trackday version tho, cant be raced by the looks of it
Dang...you got me all excited, thinking it was a decent version.
But sadly it's the same crappy version I used to have long ago. Wonder why nobody makes a good version of this fine track...

Hello, guys!
Does anyone have the problem of flickering tracks (mainly tyre marks, white lines and racing lines) or knows how to solve it? Bernese Alps, for example... CSP preview130 and latest Sol...
Downgrade to 1.25 prev 205..... is best for now

Strange...

Latest SOL and CSP 0.1.30, time 12:10

Same, latest... strange indeed.
Its the only track doing it, checked a few mod tracks and a kunos.....

Track is nicely done 👍 Next some new grass perhaps.
No black trees if I run at sun down/rise :D wished the AI would turn its lights on in changing time in replays - cant have it all

Screenshot-vrc-pt-auriel8-magny-cours-9-11-119-13-4-47.png

Solved the problem. Turned off temporal AA in EXTRA FX on CM...

Should always be off. Turn it on and take a screenshot (F8) and see what ya get heh

Anybody lately tried KS ferrari 458 italia and 488 gtb? On both cars the steering led shift lights stopped working, they were supposed to work, afair. Tried deleting CM cfgs, checked data(digital_inst.) and it looked ok, pasted fresh car files from previous win clone, nothing. The lights don't work. Other cars' gear lights etc. work ok. Any idea what the h*ll is wrong with these two?

Interesting. Which file/setting actually affects the cars grip?

The DX_REF= and DY_REF= affect grip, but it isn't wise to just change those values by themselves unless maybe by small amounts. There's lots of variables to consider, as you have seen from the tyres.ini. There is a spreadsheet/doc somewhere online explaining what the different variables do but I can't seem to find it at the moment.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back