Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Hi, you can reach the endurance cars by the simsync, but these not the final release because need some other works, i tips to you to wait for the update inside the freedownload page. For the GT4 you need to wait some more, because is a cooperation mod with guerilla mods and we are working with some data with a real drivers. if you got any question you can join the discord channel by the main page, or send an email to the website address,
What can't you find?

This gt4 mod

Used to race against and pit with Marc, good dude. If you're in Sebring tomorrow for qualy and race, stop and say hi :lol::gtpflag:
(make sure to tell him your screen name :D) Yeah its AC related:odd:

74632500-10157634321999259-5690230324533919744-o.jpg

Hi,
magny cours is one of my favorite tracks and I playing well:)
So fixed a little.

magny_cours fix2
- fix disappearing objects while driving
- support wind
- fix double sided
- fix crowds objects and separate kn5
- fix, add lights and separate kn5
- open pit garage and fix pitbox (option kn5 is "_option/pitdoor.kn5")
- change ambient, diffuse, texture, etc...
- fix surface objects and separate kn5
- fix sector time objects
- fix road bump

View attachment 863845
http://www.mediafire.com/file/n2au28q18p07zhn/magny_cours_fix2.7z/file
Thanks a lot again !

I tested it yesterday without any problem (the temporal AA is always "OFF" here in CM with Extra FX) but there is no racing line (I'm talking about the groove and some skidmarks) on this track.
Is it possible to add it !?

EDIT
For the moment, I don't know if the version 1.3fix added it.

Thank you ! ;)

Second version for the day. Few more loose ends.
Thanks again for the wheel size correction @GzeroD. What other fixes did you apply?
One thing I noticed, the grey/silver parts (exhaust & plate, spoiler frame, bonnet/fender clips etc) now look blown out to white (with my settings, at least). I re-dl'd the original car and sure enough they are a nice metallic silver grey on that one.
Any idea why? I tried the usual, changing the ksAmbient in CM showroom but those elements aren't isolated so material properties cannot be edited there.
Cheers mate.

It's such a shame this didn't get completed. I worked with Liquido on his rFactor version. We went to the track (IRL), got him some laps in a Radical SR3, spent a day with the owners son nailing the virtual SR3s setup and track grip and generally had a real blast. Unfortunately he had a lot of problems at home, life got in the way and iirc there were issues with people using/changing his work without consent. I still fire up rFactor and drive it occasionally, it is one of my favourite tracks.

Do you think the fonsecker sound pack is still worth installing in 2019?
Do you think Deems winter packs etc are worth installing in 2019, considering CSP now does seasonal changes etc?

Just trying to tidy up my mods packs!

Do you think the fonsecker sound pack is still worth installing in 2019?

IMO, the master of sound mods is ACFAN. He doesn't disappoint. If you've heard the URD 2018 Porsche 911RSR, thats all ya need to know.
His works: https://www.racedepartment.com/search/57970/

Do you think Deems winter packs etc are worth installing in 2019, considering CSP now does seasonal changes etc?

No

Cool, Im currently tidying up many of my mods (and removing unnecessary ones).

With CSP seasonal changes I find the Deems packs are being less used, and I agree it’s probably not worth having them installed any more.

The link you posted to RD was dead? If you have another link that will be great.

Thanks a lot again !

I tested it yesterday without any problem (the temporal AA is always "OFF" here in CM with Extra FX) but there is no racing line (I'm talking about the groove and some skidmarks) on this track.
Is it possible to add it !?

EDIT
For the moment, I don't know if the version 1.3fix added it.

Thank you ! ;)

I see
If add it, it will be much better!
I'm not sure if I can do, but I will study a little
becouse I am biginner in 3d tools.
Thank you

hi, friends i have trouble about this mod(texture)... please help me if you can.

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 50
Thanks again for the wheel size correction @GzeroD. What other fixes did you apply?
One thing I noticed, the grey/silver parts (exhaust & plate, spoiler frame, bonnet/fender clips etc) now look blown out to white (with my settings, at least). I re-dl'd the original car and sure enough they are a nice metallic silver grey on that one.
Any idea why? I tried the usual, changing the ksAmbient in CM showroom but those elements aren't isolated so material properties cannot be edited there.
Cheers mate.
Car has been updated on the original link. Cheers Legion!

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back