Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,987 comments
can anyone who knows how to make skins shoot me a pm. i got a $5 job for you. pretty simple skin too i assume. i need a skin turning the normal AMG GTR into this. so i can work work on making a pro version . skin seems like its basically a few stripes with a semigloss base, pm me if you think we can do it
2020-mercedes-amg-gt-r-pro-placement-1543507666.jpg

No fortunately we didnt make any of those cars, the lexus was by simdream and RTM, the skins worth with both and several other guys seemed to tweak the car.

As for the Honda that was by Assettogarage and then RTM re-released the same car for a few euros.

As for the Nissan thats on URD however we are working with URD at the moment so theres a chance that we could do something with that car but it is not likely especially with all the partnerships at the moment and with Charles(konizu) handling everything while the rest of the team is busy with work.

And of course a teaser.

ca8ec183a24a4a6f1951cabece1b76f5.jpg

I had CM open, all I had to do was look. Unfortunately I tried using my using memory.
I guess I need another stick.

Couldn't have said it better, most of the M6's currently available for the game are ASS.
i noticed that new M6 with the paragraph description and encryption just wouldnt turn in for the life of it, it was like the thing was super heavy or something

Fantastic job
Edit: only thing i noticed, is the stock gear set by default is too short, top speed is like 120, it can easily be changed in tuning, but if you make the first gearset in the Finalrto.ini the proper gear ratio you want. itll load in with the car as the default so that we dont have to tune the gear ratio every time we drive it. other than that everything els felt great

I can't ... if you want you can do it and share it

Hi guys, I've been testing a Nissan GTR mod, and it is clear that when braking this tends to go to the right, both trying to enter the curve, and when testing straight, do you know what may be happening?

I can't ... if you want you can do it and share it
how come you cant? i don't mind doing it at all just to be clear. i was just curious why. i didn't expect you to say "i cant" at all hahaha so dont take it the wrong way i just thought it was funny and thought ide ask. i dont mean it in a "what do you mean you cant?!!?" type way at all. you just overhauled the whole car into a gt3 car so thats why i was like, i know the man can do gear ratios since you made new ones already. so something has to be weird for you not to be able to

Hi guys, I've been testing a Nissan GTR mod, and it is clear that when braking this tends to go to the right, both trying to enter the curve, and when testing straight, do you know what may be happening?
im assuming it has to do with the alignment. check the Toe on that thing, sometimes guys put massive negative toe % on the front of the car and it can make it really shakey side to side. brake bias just doesn't seem like it would be the issue since they work 50/50 left and right no matter the bias. but bad alignments can do wacky things to a car, also ive downloaded cars that have offset front wings. like legit making 80% of the downforce on the front left or right side, for whatever reason the guy forgot to set the center position to 0.0 in the aero.ini that could do it too perhaps. but who knows ide have to drive the thing to trouble shoot it

Hey felllow forum users. Do we have anyone in here able to tell me how to fix the modded cars colliders? Many of them are waaay wrong, and I would like to correct them. Do I import to 3DSmax, fix it there and then export? Looking forward to any answers. Have a great Tuesday :)

I added flames to it and it works now. Its handling is better now and it looks better, and it looks like the sound is new :) it's good. If there is a 1966 Le Mans skins would be good

hi Marneus_boss, there is a more recent version of the car here:

- Fix collider.ini and collider.kn5
- Update V10 Tyres
- Add Flames
- Fix AUTO_CUTOFF_TIME in drivetrain.ini
- Add data for working apps Protyres

if it can help you a lot of things one was fix by me

hi Marneus_boss, there is a more recent version of the car here:

- Update V10 Tyres
- Add Flames

if it can help you a lot of things one was fix by me

Thank you brother this version I think I already know

https://sharemods.com/7u559qzcezlm/ford_gt40mk2.7z.html

Updated v1.4 03.12.2019 by Assetto-fr.tk
- Add LOD_1, LOD_2

Updated v1.3 03.12.2019 by Assetto-fr.tk
- Update Grip And Brake
- Add Brake power in setup.ini

Updated v1.2 03.12.2019 by Marneus_boss
- Update ford_gt40mk2.kn5
- Update Skins
- Update Aero.ini

Updated v1.1 24.08.2019 by Assetto-fr.tk
- Update V10 Tyres
- Add Flames

preview.jpg

Serious question,
I like to help my daughter in confidence for learning, she is 12 and learn driving on road just basics, like change gear, follow traffic, stay in lane basics what is best road with AI traffic for AC for her to use?

Not to teach how to drive, just for her to sit in rig (no race) on road and drive H pattern with nice slow traffic etc
She can get learn how to change gear, basics etc before i let her in family car in few years time?

any advice on good road with traffic?

To me best are:Tajo,Coste road,Transagarasan and little faster ones LA Canyon,Lake louise,Deutchlandring and Highlands.
Love the Felbergring too but I can't make traffic work no metter how I install.
You can make cars slower in aihints to not go over some speed you add.

Last edited:
https://sharemods.com/7u559qzcezlm/ford_gt40mk2.7z.html

Updated v1.4 03.12.2019 by Assetto-fr.tk
- Add LOD_1, LOD_2

Updated v1.3 03.12.2019 by Assetto-fr.tk
- Update Grip And Brake
- Add Brake power in setup.ini

Updated v1.2 03.12.2019 by Marneus_boss
- Update ford_gt40mk2.kn5
- Update Skins
- Update Aero.ini

Updated v1.1 24.08.2019 by Assetto-fr.tk
- Update V10 Tyres
- Add Flames

preview.jpg

lods.PNG

It would be great for these Skins 1966 LE MANS

Attachments

• 59723514_595516807633896_6737769927450558464_o.jpg
    59723514_595516807633896_6737769927450558464_o.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 28
  • 92b8b8c4a45c8655533360221a8a358a.jpg
    92b8b8c4a45c8655533360221a8a358a.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 5d310179-1966-ford-gt40_12.jpg
    5d310179-1966-ford-gt40_12.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 28
Anyone know how to disable the windscreen wiper noise on wet tracks? It's daft when using cars without wipers, eg the Atom on Horsma Wet.

Serious question,
I like to help my daughter in confidence for learning, she is 12 and learn driving on road just basics, like change gear, follow traffic, stay in lane basics what is best road with AI traffic for AC for her to use?

Not to teach how to drive, just for her to sit in rig (no race) on road and drive H pattern with nice slow traffic etc
She can get learn how to change gear, basics etc before i let her in family car in few years time?

Have you considered using a "real" traffic simulation instead of AC? Something like "City Car Driving"? https://citycardriving.com/

Serious question,

Sale ends in 1:30:00. So quickly grab City Car Driving.

Physics are not good but that's not that important. She can operate a real car within traffic rules. Currently best sim for real life traffic replacement.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back