Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,803 comments
The RSS GT1 pack looks to be coming along fantastically well, given the high regard their formula cars are held in, I'm really excited for when these become available, especially as they'll all be well balanced :D

6dd69e589e40deb2583eeca18b2811ff.jpg

Ugh. This freakin' Z06 may be more trouble than it's worth. I'd like to know how this modder thought it would be a good idea to put this car into the wild. :boggled:

Are you trying to improve the Corvette C6 Grandsport, or is this an other Vette?

I believe a lot of “Modders” are only into the 3D aspect of the cars, by the way they deliver cars with bad animation, bad mirrors, bad FFB and often poor settings one has to wonder if they even drive the cars beside a little bit with external view and with a pad.
If the animation and mirrors are functional I don’t mind fixing the set ups and FFB, I am getting pretty good at it. After all they all use the same AC physic, so potentially they can all drive nicely.

RNR's VASC Skin's are please to finally offer up the 1st release of our version of this mod. Please remember this is a ongoing WIP ... Please leave constructive... feedback via this page or the webpage contact page. we thanks all those involved in getting this far and for the future improvements to come.

http://www.mediafire.com/f…/bts5rskycw21wvb/V8SCorsa_V1.0.7z

23376476_443665749368324_3456766892858074047_n.png

Edit, just raced those monsters at Bathurst,
fake-smile2.jpg

Also play it loud!

Last edited:
Are you trying to improve the Corvette C6 Grandsport, or is this an other Vette?

I believe a lot of “Modders” are only into the 3D aspect of the cars, by the way they deliver cars with bad animation, bad mirrors, bad FFB and often poor settings one has to wonder if they even drive the cars beside a little bit with external view and with a pad.
If the animation and mirrors are functional I don’t mind fixing the set ups and FFB, I am getting pretty good at it. After all they all use the same AC physic, so potentially they can all drive nicely.

RNR's VASC Skin's are please to finally offer up the 1st release of our version of this mod. Please remember this is a ongoing WIP ... Please leave constructive... feedback via this page or the webpage contact page. we thanks all those involved in getting this far and for the future improvements to come.

http://www.mediafire.com/f…/bts5rskycw21wvb/V8SCorsa_V1.0.7z

23376476_443665749368324_3456766892858074047_n.png

Edit, just raced those monsters at Bathurst,
fake-smile2.jpg

Also play it loud!

Long time no post. I just grabbed these cars today. Oh my, wild is an understatement to their power, and the noise :D

Hello guys, I recently bought Assetto Corsa and want to try some mods :) I already found some vehicles and tracks, but some cars doesn't work ( game refuse to load and go back to menu ). The one that works are bugged, I mean there's no sound on external cam but only in cockpit camera, other cars have no sound at all ( only few ) .

Is there a fix to hear the sound properly ??

Hello guys, I recently bought Assetto Corsa and want to try some mods :) I already found some vehicles and tracks, but some cars doesn't work ( game refuse to load and go back to menu ). The one that works are bugged, I mean there's no sound on external cam but only in cockpit camera, other cars have no sound at all ( only few ) .

Is there a fix to hear the sound properly ??

The best way is download Content Manager, that application has a button to replace sound and an other button to analyze and solve 99% of the mod car issues, brilliant.
http://assettocorsa.club/content-manager.html

How come nobody has released Super GT mods for Assetto Corsa? We've got a lot of the tracks but none of the cars! It's easily my favourite class of vehicles from old Gran Turismo days, and I think quite a few people share that sentiment.

How come nobody has released Super GT mods for Assetto Corsa? We've got a lot of the tracks but none of the cars! It's easily my favourite class of vehicles from old Gran Turismo days, and I think quite a few people share that sentiment.

I ask myself questions like that a lot. You'd think with a moddable racing game things like Indy, Watkins Glen, Aussie V8's, Super GT's, and BTCC would be some of the first things people modded. But instead we get things like tennis balls with F1 engines, Ford Stair Trucks, and race tracks that few people have ever heard of. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of good mods out there for AC and people are free to build whatever they want, it's just always struck me as odd that a lot of the no-brainer mods don't exist in legit form for AC.

Sorry for asking,:boggled:, what is a super GT?

Last edited:
BTCC would be some of the first things people modded.

I have recently discovered the mods with Assetto Corsa and I've become obsessed.

There seems to be way more tracks than cars with mods though. (More tracks is not a bad thing :D)

I've started to look into doing some car mods so I can try to contribute and give back to the A/C mod community.
I am a little overwhelmed to think about whats involved, but I think the hardest part will be getting 3D models?

Funny you mention BTCC, because that's the exact formula I'm hoping to try and put together a grid for....1990's specifically.

Anyone interested in or knows someone that could be interested in doing something like this, hit me up and we can see what we can put together.

btcc-feature-011.jpg

Supertouring-1999.jpg

touring-hscc-super-touring-oulton-park-2014-stewart-whyte-ex-2000-tom-kristensen-btcc-hon.jpg

bt_96_audi_0C55_1.jpg

1_volvov40.jpg

DSC_4470.jpg

470687.jpg

I have recently discovered the mods with Assetto Corsa and I've become obsessed.

There seems to be way more tracks than cars with mods though. (More tracks is not a bad thing :D)

I've started to look into doing some car mods so I can try to contribute and give back to the A/C mod community.
I am a little overwhelmed to think about whats involved, but I think the hardest part will be getting 3D models?

Funny you mention BTCC, because that's the exact formula I'm hoping to try and put together a grid for....1990's specifically.

Anyone interested in or knows someone that could be interested in doing something like this, hit me up and we can see what we can put together.

btcc-feature-011.jpg

Supertouring-1999.jpg

touring-hscc-super-touring-oulton-park-2014-stewart-whyte-ex-2000-tom-kristensen-btcc-hon.jpg

bt_96_audi_0C55_1.jpg

1_volvov40.jpg

DSC_4470.jpg

470687.jpg

Not all heros wear capes. :D

For Super GT there is a paymod by URD only of the Nissan GT-R GT500 and a mod on RD of the Honda HSV-010
There is some mod floating around with more GT500 cars but it's not good quality (typical ripoff mod)

Guys are there any Gran Turismo tracks for Assetto Corsa? :)
There is Trial Mountain
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/trial-mountain.2348/
and Motor Sports Land
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gt4 motor-sports-land2.18218/

Last edited:
For Super GT there is a paymod by URD only of the Nissan GT-R GT500 and a mod on RD of the Honda HSV-010
There is some mod floating around with more GT500 cars but it's not good quality (typical ripoff mod)

Yeah, I tried the HSV-010 a while ago (it's one of my favourite cars aesthetically - such a mean-looking beast) but it's not a great rip. As a VR player the interiors are exceedingly important to me and this is where a lot of mods fall down. It seems FM7 models have now been cracked so there could be a whole bunch of well-modelled rips coming soon.

Thanks, I'll give those a go (with some trepidation...) :P

@Cote Dazur - It's a Z06 Corvette not the Grand Sport. I have put that on hold for the moment. It is a bigger mess than I thought. I've fixed quite a bit so far, so I'm sure I'll finish it once I find the time.

Those cars are nice to drive. I only took out the Nissan so far. I had to run Bathurst, of course. :D Sounds are great!

I agree...it shocks me that modern Super GT & older JGTC cars are so poorly represented in AC. I have that Nissan GT-R 500 and it's pretty good. The Honda HSV-010 sucked, in my opinion. That was a real bummer as it was one of my favorite Japanese cars in Gran Turismo 6. I've had a few others but I deleted them due to quality.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back