Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,812 comments
I also like this track. Still have to learn this one a lot better and already enjoying it.
This is a great version of the track. Much better than the others I've tried. It's a difficult track. I seem to get mixed up on at least one of the blind turn-ins or breaking points each lap. It's a lot of fun. 👍

This is a great version of the track. Much better than the others I've tried. It's a difficult track. I seem to get mixed up on at least one of the blind turn-ins or breaking points each lap. It's a lot of fun. 👍
First laps I drove on this track and my (little) memory constantly thought about the Road America track so I missed all the first turns massively. I still have to memorize this track way better.

First laps I drove on this track and my (little) memory constantly thought about the Road America track so I missed all the first turns massively. I still have to memorize this track way better.

Yes, really liking this mod....👍 In 2002 @ Road Atlanta IRL I happened to video tape a gal on a motorcyle up on the concrete skid pad in the infield of Turn 6/7.............she pulled a wheelie, came down from it, locked the front wheel..........did an end over end over the handle bars....on a dirtbike............while she was wearing a bikini swimsuit....no helmet. Broke her wrist...bone sticking out. I granted her boyfriend's request to never post the video it online...........:eek:.

Does anyone know a good Aventador LP700-4 mod? Those on YouTube aren't really good.
Like many off those, the 3D is good but physic and force feedback need to be tweaked, open the data file and make it the way you think it should be, it is really not hard and can even be rewarding.
Hint: cut and paste is your friend. It is for personal use after all.

Anybody knows of an LMP1L or LMP2 free car? Only things I've found is two lolas, one LMPC oreca, Mazda DPi and another open prototype like the LMPC oreca. Trying to make WEC grids from 2016, but the only car I've found that matches the LMP1L/LMP2 are paid mods: fake (URD) or a ligier (both from that year, which really pisses me off).

PD: And I couldnt even find the TS050 or the R18 (this one I found a private mod that obviously I cant download) and I will have to use the 2014 cars with 2016 skins. I have found "all" (488 GTE and 911 GTE don't exist, but the 911 GT3 and the 488 GT3 will do) the GT cars , although not the skins for the Vantage I downloaded (the skins I found is for the Arthur Merlin of URD) neither the 458 am that raced that year.

23658692_377025782753576_1770841969024712197_n.jpg

23621382_377025769420244_5643261904201946216_n.jpg

I love those AC Legends Prototypes

Last edited:

Memorization is really what it comes down to because some turns are completely blind. Just keep putting laps down and watching on boards and it'll come to you quick. I wish the modder had included the colored placards underneath the turn 11 bridge in real life because those can really help set you up for that terrifying last turn.

fake (URD)

I have a few of the URD mods and they're worth every penny (and they didn't cost very many pennies). They're they only group I'll pay for mods from.

Me too! Some of 'em sound awesome too.

Sebring in the reboot project has been updated. I highly recommend ALL of the tracks on this dude's site.
https://actrackrebootproject.wixsite.com/ac-track-re-boot

There's a legit Sebring on RD.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/sebring-international-raceway-rtb.130361/

I have a few of the URD mods and they're worth every penny (and they didn't cost very many pennies). They're they only group I'll pay for mods from.

Ive heard that all along the net. But I wont paid twice the price of the official content for something without even real license. I just cant; and even more when Im only interested in that one and the PX1 (lm nismo can be found for free, the r18 is not the one that they used for all the season and there is a 919 from kunos). Which is a shame because with those two I have 10 cars from that year more or less with the proper skins (and the car itself it's very similar to the oreca of that year). :ouch:

Thanks for the recommendation anyway.

Ahh yes...I forgot about the Sebring on Race Department. Thanks for reminding me, Brandon. If I'm not mistaken, the Sebring on Race Department is much better, IMO. The Sebring on the Reboot website is too damn bumpy...unless that's been smoothed out a bit in the latest update.

Ahh yes...I forgot about the Sebring on Race Department. Thanks for reminding me, Brandon. If I'm not mistaken, the Sebring on Race Department is much better, IMO. The Sebring on the Reboot website is too damn bumpy...unless that's been smoothed out a bit in the latest update.
Reboot version of Sebring has been updated from v0.9 to v1.0 as of 11/18/17. Road surface is now much better. I've gone from Reboot to RD and back to Reboot version.

Ive heard that all along the net. But I wont paid twice the price of the official content for something without even real license. I just cant; and even more when Im only interested in that one and the PX1 (lm nismo can be found for free, the r18 is not the one that they used for all the season and there is a 919 from kunos). Which is a shame because with those two I have 10 cars from that year more or less with the proper skins (and the car itself it's very similar to the oreca of that year). :ouch:

Fair enough. They're worth every penny though and still a bargain compared to the price of an iRacing car. :dopey: The EGT pack is great with several cars for a very fair price, the IndyCars and DTM cars are really great too and all are damn near the quality of official content IMO. I won't pay for mods from anywhere else though, nor do I mess around with Facebook rip jobs, URD at least has some cred since they've worked with Kunos.

Does anyone know of updated AI for Algarve/Portimao? I know you made an AI mod, @Cote Dazur, but I can't get that to work. Is it difficult to do?

No difficult at all, it takes about 2 laps, no need to go fast just create a nice line attacking apex the way you want, sometime the track is not done right so issue might arise and there is nothing that can be done but mst of the time it is fine. The app is with all the other apps on the right side of the screen if you have authorized développer apps in the menu.
Let us know how it goes.

I can understand your reluctance, but I'm pretty sure people have made mods to rename the vehicles to their proper real world names & model and update the skins to have the real world names/logos, etc. I swear I saw them on Race Department.

I can understand your reluctance, but I'm pretty sure people have made mods to rename the vehicles to their proper real world names & model and update the skins to have the real world names/logos, etc. I swear I saw them on Race Department.

Yes, there are mods on RD that give them real name and correct skins.

Yes, there are mods on RD that give them real name and correct skins.
Got any links?
My personal reluctance with unofficial paid-for mods is concern about game updates potentially breaking the mods. That's still a pain in the ass with free mods, but not a pain in the pocket.

Got any links?

http://www.racedepartment.com/search/24558211/?q=urd&o=relevance&c[node]=36

My personal reluctance with unofficial paid-for mods is concern about game updates potentially breaking the mods. That's still a pain in the ass with free mods, but not a pain in the pocket.

Not sure why that would be an issue? Whenever an update like that happens URD eventually updates them and then emails you a link to download the update for free. No different than free mods really, except you get the notification in your email instead of an alert on RD.

Yeah, like brandon is saying, there are like millions of real skins for that mod. Very good ones.

SIM TRAXX has this new laser-scanned track they're working on. It's called, "Buttonwillow Racetrack Park", located in sunny California, USA. It reminds me a bit of Willow Springs. The main track is very reminiscent of Streets of Willow in GT6. This track from SIM TRAXX is going to have something like 20 different layouts. Check out the track maps from the ButtonWillow website: http://buttonwillowraceway.com/track-info/track-maps/

Don't pay attention to the kart track maps. Those won't be included. As of right now, layouts 1 & 13 are driveable. I had a good bit of fun with 'em and I'm sure they'll only get better in time. I'm shocked at how many laser scanned tracks they're working on at the moment.

No difficult at all, it takes about 2 laps, no need to go fast just create a nice line attacking apex the way you want, sometime the track is not done right so issue might arise and there is nothing that can be done but mst of the time it is fine. The app is with all the other apps on the right side of the screen if you have authorized développer apps in the menu.
Let us know how it goes.
Ah ok, thanks. I will give that a go. :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back