Pack 1 features the following cars:

- Chaparral 2E
- Ferrari 312PB
- Ferrari 330P4
- Ford GT40 Mk IV
- Lola T70 Mk III
- McLaren M1b
- McLaren M8c

The Chaparral has active aero, the rear wing physically moves to max 18 degrees when braking and opens to 4 degrees on the throttle. It has a semi auto 3 speed gearbox, wich can be shifted without clutch.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5896tbzz90u16eq/2017-11+AC+Legends+Prototypes+p1.rar

Fair enough. They're worth every penny though and still a bargain compared to the price of an iRacing car. :dopey: The EGT pack is great with several cars for a very fair price, the IndyCars and DTM cars are really great too and all are damn near the quality of official content IMO. I won't pay for mods from anywhere else though, nor do I mess around with Facebook rip jobs, URD at least has some cred since they've worked with Kunos.
I confirm...
URD are the only third part mods i bought thanks to the quality of them
With PX1 and EGT mod plus DLCs from Kunos and mod track for Circuit de la Sarthe you can almost feel the taste of LeMans (pity for no night/day transition)
With Indy mod and the amazing Daytona mod track you can feel the vibe of the american races
And with DTM packs with the mod tracks around there you dont have to pay 6 times the amount for the R3E DTM pack

Rimember all guys that even if URD don't have any license there is a lot of mods on RD that gives you real liveries and UI files with real cars names, brands, logos and so on
It's worth to download considering that also for some Kunos Cars you have to get mod liveries with real life sponsors that Kunos cannot use
With these mods when in game you won't feel any difference from Kunos cars (the C7R was made by URD with Kunos btw)

The only thing is that lately URD are not releasing anything new and the Nissan GT-r GT50 is the only car from the main endurance series in japan
I hope they will release soon the two remaining cars cause the only other GT500 mods are rippofs from GT6 with poor physics and 1 HSV01 mod that doesn't have the URD quality

RELEASED! AC legends Prototypes part 1

Models: Donnie Heerdt, Mac Ten and Goran Martensson
Physics: Bazza von Dutch
Pack 1 features the following cars:

- Chaparral 2E
- Ferrari 312PB
- Ferrari 330P4
- Ford GT40 Mk IV
- Lola T70 Mk III
- McLaren M1b
- McLaren M8c

The Chaparral has active aero, the rear wing physically moves to max 18 degrees when braking and opens to 4 degrees on the throttle. It has a semi auto 3 speed gearbox, wich can be shifted without clutch.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5896tbzz90u16eq/2017-11+AC+Legends+Prototypes+p1.rar

Tried that mod!
If the models are all by them and not FM/GT ripoffs they made a great job cause the quality is very high in both 3D models and handling

Their GT Legend mod is very good too even if i guess that there the 3D models are mainly ripoffs (their 911RSR is the Kunos one but with the specs of the car of a couple of years before the version that Kunos released)

AC Legends make good, fun packs. Are they perfect? No, but they're all around very good, I would say, and I can attest to having some very fun races with 'em. As far as creating the 3d models, they claim to...so they're either lying or they do make 3D models. I honestly don't know.

As you said, @ribloGT the Honda HSV-010 mod was so bad. I was looking forward to that car so much.

I just finished reading the October 2017 press release for the Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2. I would prefer that 2 wheel drive model so much more than the Huracan Performante that we're getting. Although, it will probably be possible to turn the Performante into the LP 580-2 with some minor 3d model changes and some work on the suspension & tuning.

24067933_1533484193405848_6876668080047472246_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/166...if_id=1511628796114433&notif_t=group_activity

BMW 2002 Turbo

23905452_1458885114193603_7070597606833650933_n.jpg

Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 base '06 Release!

Version 2 - Jack Thorpe, Mike Rudland, Tyrone Lembo, Kunos, Alexander, Guerilla Mods, LossTunes

Jack Thorpe - Conversion, 3D, textures, shaders
Mike Rudland - Physics
Kunos - Some miscellaneous objects and textures (most notably the boost gauge lcd screen)
Tyrone Lembo - Some misc stuff like shift anim, UI info and textures
Alexander - Remapped and retextured the rims
Guerilla Mods - Reworked the skins and made the brand new sound
LossTunes - Exhaust model and textures

See Credits.txt for more info

Sweet mods coming!

The BMW M1 Procar has been updated to 1.15!
23722487_1382391255205028_5691945607223762460_n.jpg

Download Link: http://sharemods.com/msk41ovntlnb/1979_BMW_M1_Procar__E26__for_AC_1.15.rar.html

AC Legends Prototypes Part 1
23622055_10214306373842125_4045428667542642514_n.jpg

Features:
  • Chaparral 2E
  • Ferrari 312PB
  • Ferrari 330 P4
  • Ford GT40 MKIV
  • Lola t70 MKIII
  • Mclaren M1b
  • Mclaren M8c
Download Link: http://sharemods.com/eaili91bdmk6/2017-11_AC_Legends_Prototypes_p1.rar.html

And my favorite... :drool:
The Lamborghini Jalpa!
22553208_10214082742531482_9061141395961464931_o.jpg

Download Link:
(Original) http://sharemods.com/otox4qinfbre/rtm_lamborghini_jalpa__1_.7z.html
(Targa) http://sharemods.com/crwzyvjd112o/rtm_lamborghini_jalpa_cab__1_.7z.html

Antone know why Content Manager keeps changing resolution and/or window size during use?
I have the same. And also after a race in VR or single screen with default 1920x1080 setting the letters on the menu screens of CM are unreadable small. Exit and restart and it is back to normal font size. Is this a setting I can change manually? Thx!

I have the same. And also after a race in VR or single screen with default 1920x1080 setting the letters on the menu screens of CM are unreadable small. Exit and restart and it is back to normal font size. Is this a setting I can change manually? Thx!
I've posted this elsewhere too:

Anyone know why Content Manager keeps rescaling its UI? I set it at 100% and it looks great, nicely proportioned, good sized text etc.
I then complete a race and return to CM and the text is teeny-weeny, but still says it's at 100% scaling. I have to close and restart CM to get it back to 'proper' 100% scaling.
I'm guessing it's something to do with using a 4k monitor (TV) and using 1080p resolution in Assetto Corsa (VR).
Anyone know a way around this? Something to do with app scaling or something?

Sounds like we have exactly the same problem. I'm guessing it's perhaps not a CM problem but a Windows one..? Is there a way to disable app scaling or something?

@TheNuvolari -- Thanks for sharing that BMW link. I did not know a new version had been released. Sweet...I can't wait to try it.

I downloade that Mine's GT-R. I've not really been a fan of the Skylines. Perhaps has something due to GT6 and the 100 versions they have. I've come back around on some of them since Kunos released their official Nissan Skyline R34 V-Spec. I still don't like a lot of them...and that probably has to do with crap programming but who knows. The Mine's R32 and Nismo 400R receive some road & track time over here as well. I'm surprised no one has done a Mine's GT-R (R35) yet. Although, who knows if I'd even like it...

I've heard some people who've recently upgraded to the new Microsoft Windows Fall Creators update have had some issues with Content Manager. I have no idea if they're the same issues you guys are experiencing. I know someone supposedly fixed his problems by forcing Windows to start CM in Windows 8 Mode, or something like that. I wish I could be more helpful.

One last thing...That Lamborghini Jalpa is so much fun. I highly recommend it.

I've heard some people who've recently upgraded to the new Microsoft Windows Fall Creators update have had some issues with Content Manager. I have no idea if they're the same issues you guys are experiencing. I know someone supposedly fixed his problems by forcing Windows to start CM in Windows 8 Mode, or something like that. I wish I could be more helpful.
That could be very helpful - cheers! You don't have any further info or can remember where you might have read that, do you? I'm having to restart CM after every race now which, quick that it is, is still an ongoing annoyance.

@TheNuvolari -- Thanks for sharing that BMW link. I did not know a new version had been released. Sweet...I can't wait to try it.

I downloade that Mine's GT-R. I've not really been a fan of the Skylines. Perhaps has something due to GT6 and the 100 versions they have. I've come back around on some of them since Kunos released their official Nissan Skyline R34 V-Spec. I still don't like a lot of them...and that probably has to do with crap programming but who knows. The Mine's R32 and Nismo 400R receive some road & track time over here as well. I'm surprised no one has done a Mine's GT-R (R35) yet. Although, who knows if I'd even like it...

One last thing...That Lamborghini Jalpa is so much fun. I highly recommend it.

Thx!!! I played around with the CM.exe compatability mode after right clicking the program file. Windows 8 mode seems to be the solution!

Did we also see the Autumn mod for several tracks on RD? I drove around in Spa and the leaves and trees are spot on for this time of the year. In combination with the GBW weather mod (clouds etc) this becomes very realistic.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/autumn-mod-for-assetto-corsa-tracks.18282/reviews

I've noticed my CM has developed a starting issue over the last month or two, I have to have Steam open before trying to go to the track otherwise it just crashes back to the menu.

Thx!!! I played around with the CM.exe compatability mode after right clicking the program file. Windows 8 mode seems to be the solution!

Did we also see the Autumn mod for several tracks on RD? I drove around in Spa and the leaves and trees are spot on for this time of the year. In combination with the GBW weather mod (clouds etc) this becomes very realistic.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/autumn-mod-for-assetto-corsa-tracks.18282/reviews

Great news - I'll try this tomorrow night. It sounds like the solution.

G&BW is fantastic in VR, it really adds a lot of variety and different atmosphere to tracks, especially now that the proper PP filter can be applied and not just the 'default' one as used to be the case.

I am the one who forced CM to work in a window 8 compatibility mode, it as been working fine since.

Great discovery! Did you work this out yourself or read about it somewhere?

I had a sneaking suspicion it was @Cote Dazur - and I believe I read it in the official support thread for CM - but, I wasn't 100% positive and checking my other tab would have been extremely exhausting. :P

I've been using the Fall mod for Nordschleife since the first day it was public. There is so much green on your screen with all of those trees. I thought the mod would be much more pleasing to the eye...and I was correct. I love it. I haven't tried the other tracks yet. I should.

Bah! Making CM Windows 8 compatible hasn't fixed my changing resolution issue. I'm trying some of the scaling options under 'properties' next. Wish me luck.

BTW, the DTM Experience 2017 R3E rip for AC is really rather good, isn't it?

Bah! Making CM Windows 8 compatible hasn't fixed my changing resolution issue. I'm trying some of the scaling options under 'properties' next. Wish me luck.

I also thought it worked for a day. Today it was a throw back. I already played around with the other scaling options but did not improve anything.
It has to do something with screen/vr resolution.

I did not do it to fix resolution issue, I did it because it would not launch anymore after the windows “update”.

I did not do it to fix resolution issue, I did it because it would not launch anymore after the windows “update”.
Aha! I'll bear that in mind if i have launch issues - thanks.

Anyway, I *think* I've cracked it, chaps. For those who have resolution scaling issues with CM (ie all the CM text goes uber-small and the layout/formatting is broken after returning from a VR race), then try this:
  1. Right click your CM desktop shortcut
  2. Select 'Properties'
  3. Select 'Compatibility' tab
  4. Tick 'Override high DPI scaling behaviour'
  5. Select 'Scaling performed by *Application*
This worked over multiple races/returns to CM for me last night. No tiny CM fonts, no missing 'Go' tab to enter the race.

Try it out and let me know how you get on.
Fingers crossed!

I've discovered if you rewind just as the AI takes over in the pits, TCS, STM, and ABS will turn themselves back on for the duration of the race. And you can still cash in on the mod card bonuses you might have.
Wrong thread maybe?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back