Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Thom Lee
  • 84,932 comments
iks
Thanks for all your work!

I saw that Lakeside was recently released for GTL by you. Any chance we could see it in AC? Absolutely love that track.

I doubt this is the same, but speaking of a Lakeside track, this is a fun course to drive in a light car. Though it delivers a pretty good experience racing around on a cliffside track, it's very rough and could be improved a lot visually. It looks like something from a previous-gen sim racing title. Apparently it was released in 2014, and hasn't been updated since.

Track Download Link

Last edited by a moderator:

iks

Canada
Canada
I doubt this is the same, but speaking of a Lakeside track, this is a fun course to drive in a light car. Though it delivers a pretty good experience racing around on a cliffside track, it's very rough and could be improved a lot visually. It looks like something from a previous-gen sim racing title. Apparently it was released in 2014, and hasn't been updated since.

Track Download Link

Yes I was referencing the great little track in Queensland. :cheers:

United States
United States
Is there any interest in a version of Sebring from 1966?

I've been sent over a load of reference material and I believe it to be possible. I've never done anything 'historic' before so it would be an interesting one.

0xueJX5.png

I would love to see this, I have been working out research on a 1970s version.. I don't mod, but was hoping someone would appreciate my research.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi All
Cozy61 Reboot version of Race Sim Studio FH2020 F1 2020 Season (Race 1 -17)
Easier installation for new users

Requires:
All files can be found here
Single zip folder for tracks (5GB):
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FC8MyKCSqw8NEl42Ms6a1Ho1opj2jpHE?usp=sharing
Individual Tracks: Zipped/unzipped https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qkAc5KH5X1qiFr5RxOmUao906mYYlLLg?usp=sharing
Championship files, car skins, Leaderboard (24 cars), weather plans and various apps: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13XRaJ8bKiVVNwejxypiGFgA35Z60TdZN?usp=sharing

INSTALLATION
  1. Drag the champs folder into; Your PC > documents > assetto corsa folder (When you run Assetto Corsa or Content Manager you will find it under championships '2020 F1 (RSS) Championship - REBOOT'

2. Drag the track(s) folder(s) into; Your PC >:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks

3. Drag the content folder into; Your PC > SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa

4. Drag the screens folder into; Your PC > documents > assetto corsa folder (Provides background loading screen for each race)

5. Drag the extension folder into; Your PC > SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa

6. Drag the apps folder into; Your PC > SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa
BACKGROUND
2020 F1 (RSS) COVID19 Championship- REBOOT.champ.jpgRW7_Belgium_GP_2020.jpg Screenshot (541).pngScreenshot (542).png
I've updated the 2020 F1 (RSS) Custom Championship (RW1-17) using the excellent (payware) Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020 mod.
All updated to include 'Self Contained Tracks' which include updated Rainfx, lights, track skins and extension files together with the latest skins and driver grid rating based on the 2019 season final standings
Also included are the F1 Leaderboard (also good for GT races) and individual race day loading screens plus Weather plans for random weather during races

All the tracks are thanks to the hard work of several modders and were the best versions at the time

*You also need AC DLC Dream pack 2 and Red pack for two of the tracks

*RW1_Austrian_GP_2020
*RW2_Austrian_GP_2020
RW3_Hungary_GP_2020
RW4_GreatBritain_GP_2020
RW5_GreatBritain_GP_2020
*RW6_Spanish_GP_2020
RW7_Belgium_GP_2020
RW8_Italy_GP_2020
RW9_Italy_GP_2020
RW10_Russia_GP_2020
RW11_Germany_GP_2020
RW12_Portugal_GP_2020
RW13_Italy_GP_2020
RW14_Turkey_GP_2020
RW15_Bahrain_GP_2020
RW16_Bahrain_GP_2020
RW17_AbuDhabi_GP_2020

(Please note: all tracks are renamed to fit in the championship but can be swapped if desired)
This video will assist:
How to Modify without losing your Race Data:

Also, attached some additional RAINFX track configs if they're of use
algarve_rainfx track bg.jpg

• Algarve International (Reboot Project)
  • Istanbul Park (ACU version)
  • Yas Marina ACU version (ACU version)
  • Bahrain 2020 (JK version)

80+ RainFX by various authors here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PVFWPPLNzXN5dOgxCURr27uFsgCMrQRs?usp=sharing

Hope it's of use
Cozy61

Attachments

• acu_yasmarina_rainfx.txt
    914 bytes · Views: 16
  • bahrain_2020_rainfx.txt
    748 bytes · Views: 18
  • acu_istanbul-park_rainfx.txt
    823 bytes · Views: 16
  • algarve_rainfx.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 19
  • champs.zip
    119 KB · Views: 12
  • F1 2020 REBOOT SEASON Readme.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Italy
Italy
Did you edit their pit # in CM? Suzuka is 44

Also edited original post with link, with the # of spots to put in CM. This was mostly for private use, so i lazily made all mine 60 lol.

Canberra 37 spots + rainfx enabled. Ai is kinda wonky at T1 and the chicanes with the protos and gt cars. Might be better with supercar boats :D

https://mega.nz/file/U8gWXT4R#6dgSptfo3VCMYR8RDLWpCZJBnaQV0gRTLRiwjeTazZw
hi, i try to use you file for rt suzuka for the pits and the game crash in this way.. why?

Attachments

• IMG_20210208_224412.jpg
    IMG_20210208_224412.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Portugal
Portugal
Can someone please check with me, if my Helicorsa and Car Radar folders are correct, aswell the versions?

- Car Radar 1.52
upload_2021-2-9_0-9-13.png

upload_2021-2-9_0-9-51.png

- Helicorsa 7b

upload_2021-2-9_0-11-15.png

upload_2021-2-9_0-11-43.png

Thank you.

From Fecebook. Drives and looks good. Maybe we can help him fix the shifting animation.
I didn't create this mod, but I can pass feedback, etc., back to him.

Erik Wispelwey
Assetto Corsa Tuned Mods & 4k Photos

ctYessShteerudatcamyss sdfart 1po0lnsomr:fnr51 eiedAM ·

It's never seen the light of day as a real car but, with a few minor changes, it's probably one of my all time favorit looking Lambo's.
I've named it the Nuovo Miura SV, because it isn't a Miura but obviously a descendant of that iconic car.
The original concept car didn't have a running chassis, just a bodyshell with interior, so I felt free to put in an updated, upgraded and extensively tuned version of the Miura's transversely mounted V12. This time with 4.4 liter and a healthy 584hp/8700rpm.
Although it does have a manual 6-speed, the default final ratio makes it in effect a 5-speed, with 6th gear acting as an overdrive.
There's an option to make it a proper 6-speed in the ingame setup.
Original mod is by Zorrogsi & BetoFR.
https://www.mediafire.com/.../lamborghini_nuovo.../file

PS I know the shifting animation is a bit off, but I'm not able to do anything about that.

Australia
Australia
Twisteddrift
Does anyone remember the London circuit on NFS Shift 2 the one that spilts over the bridge i forgot what the bridge is called.

It would be awesome if its in Assetto Corsa.

Scotland
Glasgow
Does anyone remember the London circuit on NFS Shift 2 the one that spilts over the bridge i forgot what the bridge is called.

This one?

https://sharemods.com/3pksg5i9qy9r/London.rar.html

And i think the bridge was Waterloo Bridge.

Belarus
Belarus
hi, i try to use you file for rt suzuka for the pits and the game crash in this way.. why?

Hmm, i remember i had that error myself the first time. I know it has to do with the main pit straight sounds. I'll have to look into it on Wednesday.

Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hi my friends this is third video and car in the question is Bentley Continetal Gt3 Acc .Big thanks to GtPlanet Modding team for this car..After a new update i will refresh video .Will be bunch of videos like this and i will try to put in evry video download link for the mod or page where you can buy mod and show respect to all those great talented people ,for they time and hard work .Thank you all for support !

Hi my friends this is third video and car in the question is Bentley Continetal Gt3 Acc .Big thanks to GtPlanet Modding team for this car..After a new update i will refresh video .Will be bunch of videos like this and i will try to put in evry video download link for the mod or page where you can buy mod and show respect to all those great talented people ,for they time and hard work .Thank you all for support !

Nice car -

I let the author know that the car has the wrong rims and also incorrect lights shaders.

I hope that the next model correct these issues.

As I pointed out here a while back, I tested the 904 when it first came out (the AG turned me loose @ Solitude with it) and it felt nothing like this car. The Beck replica (which I haven't driven IRL; I'm talking about the AC ver) has got way too much power and very dicey handling. The real 904 was a sweetheart on the street (I never drove it in a race); docile, not at all tricky to drive. Of course the Beck replica IRL may have a flat-6 with almost any amount of power (the real 904 had only 210 bhp), and who knows what kind of suspension the Beck car has (the real 904 had double wishbones and coil-overs) or steering (the real 904 had ZF r&p). The AC car handles like a honey badger on meth. Help is needed. Desperately.
I couldn't disagree more.

First of all, this isn't a 904. It's a tubeframe replica of a 904 with a much more powerful engine. And it's highly controllable. To prove it, here's a short video of me driving it. I simply softened up the dampers a bit and it drives perfectly fine.

I'm just a 54 year old ex-SCCA D-prod amateur driver, but even I had no difficulty pushing this car to the limit. This is with zero driver aids, stock physics etc.

Tahiti
Tahiti
There's now a version of the Beck 904 on Velos site, with an updated tune by him. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, so I can't comment on how it drives:

https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/porsche.html

-----------------

Porsche 904 (Beck Version)

by Mac Ten

A fellow modder, Mac Ten, recently released a Porsche 904 (Beck version) to a lot of criticism regarding the physics and other minor issues.

In my wisdom i have made some changes to the car (to Mac Ten's knowledge).

As always please advise of any issues.

CHANGES:
Changed some suspension data.
Changed aero data.
Changed and added flames and repositioned.
Changed flame presets.
Changed front tyre data.
Updated sound.ini
Renamed car file.
Added Disc dummies and added new data to brake.ini to enable disc glow.
Subtracted drive train power loss to power.lut.

Changed inerior glass shaders to ksWindscreen

Changed car file name and sfx details.

Link to Car:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dd7xf54rxo3lhpx/porsche_904.7z/file

Last edited:
Australia
Australia
@kondor999 @Real Toonces

Genuine question, would either of you spring a car such as the 904 to 3.7hz !?
Even using the lowest settings available it is still around 3.2hz.

Perhaps someone with more tact and diplomacy than myself could have a chat to Mac Ten?

In a fit of US vs THEM* it looks like he is going to take his ball and go home.

*a false dichotomy.

Finland
Helsinki
I couldn't disagree more.

First of all, this isn't a 904. It's a tubeframe replica of a 904 with a much more powerful engine. And it's highly controllable. To prove it, here's a short video of me driving it. I simply softened up the dampers a bit and it drives perfectly fine.

I'm just a 54 year old ex-SCCA D-prod amateur driver, but even I had no difficulty pushing this car to the limit. This is with zero driver aids, stock physics etc.

Try driving it under 100mph/kph. Light throttle... it jumps and takes off like arcade racer, even worse. This original set of physics is anything OTHER than a simulation of realistic physics.

I rarely comment on bad physics or mods, but coming from Mac10 i was shocked at how horrible it was to drive. (compelled to comment)

Last edited: