Great update!A little update on Circuit du Laquais.
I mainly added a 24 pits layout + various visual and bug fixes people recommended
- Added 24 pits layout (AI might act weird in the pit du to the specific configuration to fit 24 pits)
- Remove karting zone from grass FX
- Moved time split 1
- Set short track to OUT
- Fixed road and pit configuration (now pit act as pit)
- Fixed pit and start dummies orientation
- Fixed alpha coverage on some distant textures
- Fixed some LOD distance
- Fixed z fight on some distant treesCountless hours have been poured into this track, please rate and tip if you like it... Even smallest amount can show appreciation for our effort :thumbsup: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=CVAJ3EKXZ7GVN No Commercial Use, No...www.racedepartment.com
There's two things that I'll suggest to improve, and it's already been mentioned that all the high-voltage towers need lines (and yes, there's aliasing issues to contend with).
1. The repeating "tree wall" on the left, along the pit and down to the hairpin really needs more variety and depth or "3D."
2. The repeating kerb texture/material. There's a few methods to make them look more realistic, and add tire marks and wear at different places, that correspond with where they might be crossed, on each turn.
Just a couple of things to polish it up more--as it deserves, being a good track mod and all the work you put into it.