Öndörkhaan
try...
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION=doubleside
MATERIALS=your_material
CULL_MODE= DOUBLESIDED; NULL
DOUBLE_FACE_SHADOW_BIASED = 1
Thank you kind sir! That oughta save me a million mouse clicks in the future. :D

I'll never stop being amazed at how amazing this CSP thing is with all of these features, how much easier it has made (and still keeps making) modding and improving the game.

Talking about hundreds of one-sided trees on Pau '67 circuit downloaded from Race department.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello,

Been away for a little bit Question. I tried to connect to the Assetto Corsa Nascar facebook webpage and I get an error saying webpage is not there. Is it just me or can anybody see this facebook webiste?

thank you,

Iceland
Iceland
I have done a basic working wiper for URD CLR...

Does a futur update of CSP will include the same functionnality for doors?
Maybe, anything's possible I guess.
Animated wipers are great (they perform an extremely useful function) but I've never really understood why so many modders spend time animating doors and bonnets. Is it just for nice photos?
Even animated side windows can be useful in very heavy rain, but I've never felt the need to open my doors when driving. I have accidently opened the bonnet while driving though, usually when approaching a high-speed corner.

Mexico
Mexico
Animated wipers are great (they perform an extremely useful function) but I've never really understood why so many modders spend time animating doors and bonnets. Is it just for nice photos?
Even animated side windows can be useful in very heavy rain, but I've never felt the need to open my doors when driving. I have accidently opened the bonnet while driving though, usually when approaching a high-speed corner.
Well, it´s not like Ilja never adds anything just because he can... besides, he added that walking mode so it would make sense to walk to the car then open the door, I guess

United Kingdom
United Kingdom

RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0h​

New Loading Screen for Hungarian 2021 F1 Grand Prix , updated circuit plus link to Circuit Skin

Screenshot (735) (Large).jpg
Thanks for the Track skin go to @ClimaxF1 - Track Skin here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hungaroring-complete-track-texture-update.44051/
It will work with the updated acu_hungaroring Jim Lloyd track version and renamed '12_hungary_gp21' for the custom championship and in my GDrive (Click link in track titles)

Also Im sure that the @Blackcelica and @marc_13000 version will also work once its released with the existing tracks if a newer version isnt forthcoming 👍

Last edited:
Australia
Australia
So i decided to look into the GTS car model files for the VGT cars. Not sure im gonna be able to port these to AC cause its going to be my first time.View attachment 1069817
good luck. _t based meshes appear to be "mostly the top lods, but, not always true. thereafter its sifting through the remainders. scripting a move command to help only pick high lod models helps.delete away obvious lods as you can. its a very tedious process and prone to error. using rhino3d can shortcut it a ittle bit, as its SELDUP command deletes out about 150 duplicated meshes from the set (in the case of pictured car), so besides lods you also have duplicated meshes for the sake of duplicated meshes to contend with. on texture mapping, if you manually associate a texture that looks like its supposed to be right, but is not, try uv mapping window and rotate the map 90 degrees, first left, then right. about 1/4 of maps I tried had this issue.

Last edited:
France
France
In fact, it's more to have a "kunos standard" for modded cars. It's not for fancy pictures, as i didn't even configured the buttons for doors or whatever animation.

Italy
Italy
Hi guys, I’m looking for a complete rain fx, grass fx etc. config for bahrain 2020 track. Anyone could please help me? Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Scotland
Glasgow
Taking advantage of this post, does anyone know how to solve the excessive slippage of the Porsche 991.2 GT3 ACC mod, from the dear crash in TopRace discord, who got really upset lately and vetoed the link to their mods because of haters, anyway, it's a challenge and so much to set up that 911, but I think he jumps a lot on the track. If anyone knows, my eternal gratitude. Hugs
I replaced the drivetrain and suspension from the Kunos Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016 and used this setup. The car is so much better for me now.

Setup Porsche 911 (991.2) GT3 R 2019 by crash https://evoload.io/v/bIqUXY4oeT3tXe

Indonesia
Indonesia
Does anyone knows what else to edit when the AI won't start, even with the
ai.ini
[GEARS]
UP=7300
and engine.ini
LIMITER=7500

The test track is Magione so I suppose ai line is not the problem here.

Last edited:
Canada
Canada
evilgloomy
EK released the ultimate version of Akina.

Mt. Akina v1.0 + Akina Track
  • 6 Layouts (IDAS DH/UH; Real DH/UH; Freeroam; Special Stage)
  • Autumn and Winter track skins
  • CSP Config
  • Working AI (6 cars) for all Downhill/Uphill Layouts
Please do not re-upload or modify the track further. For any questions, DM me or Kozzren. Download Link: https://sharemods.com/k4hs2ecurul4/ek_akina.rar.html

preview.png

Brazil
Brazil
Friends
Is there anyone in the community who works on assettoland mods, ACDatabase, that don't have functional cleaners? Regarding updates of these mods, in the sense of adding cleaners and others? Because in my collection, I'm deleting some mods, and leaving only cars that have functional wipers. I would also like to know if the command lines for wipers in the car's ext.ini file only work if it contains the wiper animation? After months of creating and updating climates and lights for the tracks in my collection and trying to put functional wipers, exterior and interior lights on my cars, I realized that it DOESN'T MAKE SENSE to buy a CSP patreon, choose rain if this car doesn't have wipers. I understand that years ago, we didn't have a rain mod for AC, but today rain is crucial, along with mods, it's what keeps our AC ALIVE. at the time. Or else, if not ask a lot, mod sites that have cars with cleaners.Thanks

PS.
Any mod of Nissan Silvia S15 and 180SX that is not drift and with high airfoil would be of enormous appreciation!! Thanks

This a link S15, but no wipers😰😰

Italy
verona
Good morning, everyone.
I am reproposing a question I asked some time ago here on the forum.
I have a problem with off line races , when I have more than 10 cars on the track with me , the game slows down and loses FPs and I get the message 99% occupancy memory .
Is there any fix in the game that solves the problem or some file to change? Thank you for any help you can give me as previously someone has enjoyed making fun of me in their answers.

Australia
Australia
Good morning, everyone.
I have a problem with off line races , when I have more than 10 cars on the track with me , the game slows down and loses FPs and I get the message 99% occupancy memory .
Is there any fix in the game that solves the problem or some file to change? Thank you for any help you can give me as previously someone has enjoyed making fun of me in their answers.
Here are some ideas for you:
RAM is cheap, so add some more.
Make sure the opponent cars have LODs. Use that new LOD generator if they don't (although it's not as efficient as cars that came with hand-made LODs).
Under Graphic Adjustments in CM, there are some LOD adjustments available (like forcing LOD B, dropping the multipliers below 100%, forcing low-res cockpits and low-res drivers, etc)
Try making the opponents all the same model of car (not a mixed grid).
Use skins with lower resolution textures (so nothing 4K).
Drop your screen resolution (keep full-screen mode on).
Disabling post-processing and some CSP features might help (only if they were increasing RAM usage).
Make sure absolutely no other programs (except Steam) are running in the background to preoccupy the RAM (no internet browser, no documents, no pictures or videos; nothing you're not using to play AC).
I'm sure there's other stuff I can't remember right now...

Last edited:
United States
United States
EK released the ultimate version of Akina.

Mt. Akina v1.0 + Akina Track
  • 6 Layouts (IDAS DH/UH; Real DH/UH; Freeroam; Special Stage)
  • Autumn and Winter track skins
  • CSP Config
  • Working AI (6 cars) for all Downhill/Uphill Layouts
Please do not re-upload or modify the track further. For any questions, DM me or Kozzren. Download Link: https://sharemods.com/k4hs2ecurul4/ek_akina.rar.html

preview.png
Just gave it a test run & it feels fun for drifters. All i can say is literaly the heaven for drifters.
Screenshot_wdts_nissan_silvia_s15_ek_akina_28-6-121-17-46-11.jpg

Australia
Australia
View attachment 980527
Merry Christmas Everyone - Mount Fuji Speedway Ver 1.0

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f6wymba0ybcuohz/rt_fuji_speedway.7z/file

First off all credits go to Rafael Malagoli for the amazing base track. we just updated and fixed and brought it up to current AC standard

Thanks to all the Team Members for your contributions "your all the most positive, kind bunch of people :cheers:

This track is fully featured. but there may be the odd bug or 2...if so they will get sorted after the festive season

Thanks and most of all enjoy

Jim and the team

View attachment 980530 View attachment 980531 View attachment 980532 View attachment 980533 View attachment 980534 View attachment 980535 View attachment 980536 View attachment 980537 View attachment 980538 View attachment 980539

Hi Jim

I'm new to Assetto Corsa but enjoying it a lot.

I saw Fuji Speedway and downloaded it and copied the complete unzipped rt_ file into tracks. It shows as a track option with the track map for both tracks but when I start the race it doesn't seem to load and the race is cancelled.

Any clues?

Thanks

Gordon

England
England
Good morning, everyone.
Try this.
(It helps if you mention specs and also if say few days ago you could run 20 cars and now just 10)

Last edited:
Belgium
Belgium
Hi Jim

I saw Fuji Speedway and downloaded it and copied the complete unzipped rt_ file into tracks. It shows as a track option with the track map for both tracks but when I start the race it doesn't seem to load and the race is cancelled.

Any clues?

Thanks

Gordon
Are you using:
?

Without these the track will not work (as is the case with many recent tracks).
In case you don't, you could try removing (or renaming) the extension folder in the track. Then it will probably load, but you will be missing a lot of stuff...

Last edited:
United States
United States
Hi Jim

Any clues?

Thanks

Gordon
You have to unzip it into the track folder. Should work after that. If not, take a look at the post above for other tips.

Last edited: