Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Thom Lee
  • 84,835 comments
Spain
Spain
Hi all,

I share the Mazda RX-7 FB 1981 24h Spa winner MOD.
Original mod from Nabaoui.

That's a little tribute to remember that epic win.
A Belgian Mazda importer decided to race the RX-7 in 1980 and in 1981 they registered a car for the 24h of Spa.

The race was very tough with a tremendous rain storm.
Despite it was quite underpowered, the easy handling of the RX-7 helped to be in the top positions.
The BMW 530 were the machine to beat and was ahead. They decide to stop being conservative and to run the engine until 9k rpm were all potential was.
They put a lot of pressure and finally provoque an engine failure on the BMW.

It was the first rotatory engine to win an endurance race in europe.
Maybe it was the inspiration for Mazda to run the mitical 787B in Le Mans ten years later.

Full story: https://japanesenostalgiccar.com/mo...7-that-won-the-24-hours-of-spa-francorchamps/

I hope you'll enjoy it.

1627472474828.png

Screenshot_navi_rx7_fb_24h_spa_81_spa_28-6-121-13-1-9.jpg
Screenshot_navi_rx7_fb_24h_spa_81_spa_28-6-121-13-5-5.jpg
Screenshot_navi_rx7_fb_24h_spa_81_spa1988_28-6-121-12-49-38.jpg
Screenshot_navi_rx7_fb_24h_spa_81_spa1988_28-6-121-12-43-9.jpg

LINK ->

QUESTION: Is it a rip from another game? I would like to share at Racedepartment too. Thanx

Singapore
Singapore
Hi all,

I share the Mazda RX-7 FB 1981 24h Spa winner MOD.
Original mod from Nabaoui.

That's a little tribute to remember that epic win.
A Belgian Mazda importer decided to race the RX-7 in 1980 and in 1981 they registered a car for the 24h of Spa.

The race was very tough with a tremendous rain storm.
Despite it was quite underpowered, the easy handling of the RX-7 helped to be in the top positions.
The BMW 530 were the machine to beat and was ahead. They decide to stop being conservative and to run the engine until 9k rpm were all potential was.
They put a lot of pressure and finally provoque an engine failure on the BMW.

It was the first rotatory engine to win an endurance race in europe.
Maybe it was the inspiration for Mazda to run the mitical 787B in Le Mans ten years later.

Full story: https://japanesenostalgiccar.com/mo...7-that-won-the-24-hours-of-spa-francorchamps/

I hope you'll enjoy it.

View attachment 1070260
View attachment 1070263View attachment 1070262View attachment 1070264View attachment 1070265

LINK ->

QUESTION: Is it a rip from another game? I would like to share at Racedepartment too. Thanx
Model probably from FM4. Plus, you never had permission from navi to edit it, so even if it's not ripped, it will most likely be rejected from RD

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Elliot_F_64
Guys,

I have written permission that confirms I have permission to have the new Toyota Hyper car converted from RF1 to AC, if anyone has any ability to do so, they simply want a mention in the credits!

Let me know if you want a link!

Thanks!

Italy
Italy
Guys,

I have written permission that confirms I have permission to have the new Toyota Hyper car converted from RF1 to AC, if anyone has any ability to do so, they simply want a mention in the credits!

Thanks!
URD is going to release it soon

Finland
Helsinki
Guys,

Thanks!
Why ask for permission if you cant convert it? Now if someone else asks permission they might not get it because "I already gave unknown_modder permissions already"

meh

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Elliot_F_64
Why ask for permission if you cant convert it? Now if someone else asks permission they might not get it because "I already gave unknown_modder permissions already"

meh
Diddums, Because it was in an Rfactor group which others may not be in, rather than having a tantrum, appreciate the fact that we have the permission, but as mentioned above, URD is working on it, so don't worry your pretty little head :)

France
france
hello to all of you how to have it rain in assetto corsa
I am happy to buy manager I can not get rain fx
CSP 0.1.74 thank you all for your help

Russian Federation
Kursk
Hi!
Can't figure out how to implement Tyres FX texture change to URD Formula Pack. On RD there is a nice tyres, but they was released in 2016 and then it was not yet CSP-ready.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Elliot_F_64
Spain
Madrid
1998 Chrysler Viper GTS-R - Chamberlain Engineering #53 #55 for RSS Vortex V10 (FIA GT and Le Mans skins)

Enjoy, hope you like it.

tumblr_phbgymBFel1tt3lhw_1280.jpg

Screenshot_porsche_993_gt2_suzuka1992_28-6-121-12-57-58.jpg

RaceManiacGT1
Got to try out a Oculus Rift S on my own rig(as opposed to trying it at friend's place). VR is quite something, but I think my computer isn't really great to handle it in racing with more cars....

Also I feel like I lost a lot of my references in actual driving to the point I think cars are more intimidating to drive, which is actually adding to the immersion...

Germany
Bonn
GTAce
URD is going to release it soon
Soon™
Like I'd buy anything from them after getting burned with the old EGT & PX pack. So glad I didn't fell for the hype with the GT1 cars. They are some of my favourite machines, but I'll not pay for unfinished beta releases with no support/bug fixes.

United States
United States
Soon
Like I'd buy anything from them after getting burned with the old EGT & PX pack. So glad I didn't fell for the hype with the GT1 cars. They are some of my favourite machines, but I'll not pay for unfinished beta releases with no support/bug fixes.
Sad that i don't have enough money to buy mods, which grinds my gears. I just spent money for a full upgrade of CM.

Last edited:
France
France
BMW M2 Competition v1.51
TGN Modding / ACTK
Fix F6 cameras
Fix tyres.ini
Fix collider.kn5
Add ksWindscreen in 3dmodel
Add wipers
Add lod
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1329

bmw_m2_competition.png
v1.5
Changelog By TGN Modding [V1.5]
  • Warning Lights In The Instrument Cluster
  • Real BMW M2 Competition Cluster! - First One Released In AC!
  • Reworked Physics, this is what you should expect from a BMW M2!
  • Removed Front Splitter, Side Skirts, GoPro And Roll Cage.
  • Added a Stage 1 Tune, to help this thing get around. - Suits the car!
  • Spotify Integration By Buja
    :)
  • Rewrote Ext_Config
  • Self Lighting
  • Updated Cluster (Correct Size now e.e)
  • Fixed KsShader Errors by ACTK (Good Job......... - Errors posted below.)
  • Adjusted Exhaust Size - Damn Boi She Thicc
  • Tweaked the steering angle just a tiny bit.
  • Adjusted Tyre setup
  • Updated Shaders
  • Fixed Tyres And Tyre Wear curves
  • Changed Audio Pitch (Thanks To Nizar Razzouk for providing the config)
  • Made Changes to the Audio Levels, it's not a bit louder from the exterior.
  • Changed Shift Points and Clutch Pressure.
  • Increased Differential Lock (She's an even better drifter now!)

v1.51
Fix tyres.ini

Germany
Bonn
GTAce
v1.4
Update shaders
Update lod (light no work)
Update ext_config.ini:
  • add shaking exhaust
  • add brakedisc fx
  • add tyres fx
It uses a wrong engine. The 2006/2007 Vertigo used an Alfa Romeo V6. Only the 2008 used a V8 and that version looks different.

EDIT: It actually seems to be the 2004/2005 model.

Last edited:
Australia
Australia
Soon™
Well, that's how the market works. A service releases a product and if the original customers are unhappy, then the likelihood of them going back to the service is less.

With that being said, I hope it's different this time, really looking forward to them whenever they are released(which they will).