Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Thom Lee
  • 84,931 comments
France
France
I replaced the drivetrain and suspension from the Kunos Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016 and used this setup. The car is so much better for me now.

Setup Porsche 911 (991.2) GT3 R 2019 by crash https://evoload.io/v/bIqUXY4oeT3tXe
all the mods shared on this kind of site are always impossible to download why not share on simpler servers for all like MEGA, mediafire .... out of the question to install the extensions requested on this kind of ****** website ...
if someone can share on a secure server like MEGA thank you (I have already been hacked with this kind of site and problems with my pc in my Windows)
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Scotland
Glasgow
all the mods shared on this kind of site are always impossible to download why not share on simpler servers for all like MEGA, mediafire .... out of the question to install the extensions requested on this kind of ****** website ...
if someone can share on a secure server like MEGA thank you (I have already been hacked with this kind of site and problems with my pc in my Windows)
View attachment 1070708
The link was just one I shared from on here. I do agree though that these sharing platforms are very dodgy.

Spain
Spain
Hello guys, i have a little problem with CONTENT MANAGER (v. 0.8.2301.38578 (x86)) I can´t see the car and the info in the tab "CONTENT", on the left I see the list with the names, but to the right its completely black, I see... above I see moving points, while charging, but never charge... what happen?

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
ho ok sorry, bad english, you have tuto or information ?
A quick search of "AO" in this thread brings up this post HOW TO BAKE AO WITH CM

You'd do well to learn how to apply AO to some of the mods you work on as that is one of the most basic and important things in making a mod look good
Anyway this is how to create a basic AO using CM - for more advanced AO you really need to learn 3d and use Blender or 3DSmax (i think)

Last edited:
Germany
Germany
Hi, i'm looking for csp rain/wipers updates for cars:

xj220
porsche 959 rs
aston v8 vantage s
bugatti eb110 ss
porsche 911 turbo leib 1993
acura nsx/honda
chiron
maclaren artura
porsche 912r

Maybe do you have it somewhere?
could you add the folder names and versions you have?

Edit: most of the cars don't even have animated wipers or any wipers at all.

These should work, although I didn't test them in game:

2020 Porsche 959 (20_porsche_959), v1
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = EXT_GLASS_FRONT
WIPERS = GEO_Wiper2, GEO_Wiper5

Acura NSX (some1_acura_nsx_199*), Siim Annuk, Modek, Arch, v3.0.0
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = windshield_a_SUB0
WIPERS = wiperblade_right_a, wiperblade_left_a

Last edited:
France
France
[In case you havent seen this] -
RACE SIM STUDIO Formula Hybrid 2017 is back in 2021 and its FREE!
View attachment 1070496

Today, 1602 days after its first ever release, the Formula Hybrid 2017 gets a fresh new update for free as a thank you for the support of our work over the years.

The Formula Hybrid 2017 is now at version 4 which sticks to one vehicle with an all around improved visual appeal and enhancements to align it to 2021 standards. Some good news is the driving sensation is exactly the same. Even better is previously made liveries will still work.

To download the car, visit our store right here to grab it again! Otherwise, click the link on your existing product emails containing the Formula Hybrid 17. To read more about this update, visit our website here.
the download is not available at the moment

Netherlands
Netherlands
Hi Guys,

i have the paris street circuit version 1.5 but is also see there is a 1.6 but when i update it still said 1.5 but those versions have problems with the side guardrails in the corners and i have seen some footage that there is a good version that has not the siderail problem,..

so can somebody help me to get version 1.7?? of at least the version that has not that problem, cause now when i hit the guardrails you get stuck,..

cheers mates.

Scotland
Glasgow
Hi Guys,

i have the paris street circuit version 1.5 but is also see there is a 1.6 but when i update it still said 1.5 but those versions have problems with the side guardrails in the corners and i have seen some footage that there is a good version that has not the siderail problem,..

so can somebody help me to get version 1.7?? of at least the version that has not that problem, cause now when i hit the guardrails you get stuck,..

cheers mates.
Check a page back, version 2.0 has been released.

Last edited:
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Le Mans and World Endurance car pack is from GTR2 (the most complete there is), and I downloaded it from another site. That's where I got the skins and cars from there, and I made these conversions with a lot of mistakes.

I don't think I can make it available, because some cars I used as a base, are paid, others are free (but from other people), and conversion has many errors, some cars were left with the steering column, when I put it on the track, with problems, other problems in the suspension, missing parts, decentralized mirrors, etc...These were cars that I've always been waiting for the Assetto Corsa, and they never arrived...kkk...so I tried to do it the way I did, as I have no knowledge deep in 3d programs (I used 3dsimed, my free license ends in 3 or 4 days). Waiting for someone to do something more complete. But for my personal use, for now I will be able to fill the grids.
Hi that’s a shame but I see your point. I would use as grid fillers as well. I mainly race old Le Man cars because that’s my favourite.
would you release the non paid ones or maybe in private. Many thanks. Great work all the same.

Virgin Islands US
Virgin Islands US
Bit of an question if any of you know how to handle AI? For some odd reason the 1st car starts normally while the others just brake and turn into a mini traffic jam. This mostly happens on laguna seca. I have no clue what's causing this.
2021.07.31-03.07.png

Scotland
Glasgow
Has anyone tried this “official“ version of Magny Cours? It is only €1, but they want credit card payment (would be more comfortable with PayPal - my bank is likely to freeze my card for an international €1 transaction!). Keen to know if it is any better than the other versions of Magny Cours.
Just purchased and downloaded it. It's not the GP circuit but a club circuit. Not a bad track, worth 1 Euro.

Germany
Germany
Hi!...
This is my third version of Custom F40 LM.
It has more detail parts for Cockpit.
*Updated Version 0.9.5 *
1. Change Logs(by F40 LM_Lover)
1) Added Fire Extinguisher in Cockpit
2) Added Racing Seat Belts
3) Added Roll-Bar
4) Added Some Details in Cockpit
5) Display Pannel Updated(More Lighting Effect)
6) Broken Face on the Left Window
7) Small bugs were fixed

2. Known Bugs : Reflection of Inside Door Panels

3. Download link is in the description.

Netherlands
Netherlands
Check a page back, version 2.0 has been released.

many tanks mate then that was de version i have seen and missed,.. your the best ;) also find why CM did not update anymore,.. the link was deleted for some reason and inded when i fixed the link i got 31 updates including paris 2.0 ;)

cheers

Iceland
Iceland
Link gives me a warning from Kapersky. & i can't get into that site to download it.
Your AV is having a laugh.
It's a Mediafire link.
Tried disabling or changing your AV temporarily or using another browser?
Lots of Mediafire links get posted here and you're going to wear yourself out reporting every block and asking for reups from here to eternity.