Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Thom Lee
  • 101,108 comments
Wales
Wales
Download link?
You have the beta version to play with will be updated was soon was ricardo does is work no ETA you csn play around in the mean time :)

Honda civic fk8 beta

A little bit of philosophy:

I really understand the hard work that's behind a conversion, but I really can't understand how you expect that something shared freely on the internet will remain "yours".

Recently the OSR Team updated my reworked version of the Pantera GT5-S (from the conversion of s3r1u5) and credited me for the physics. Well, I was really proud of that!

The AC community should act along the lines of Wikipedia, where everyone adds their knowledge, their skills and nobody expects anything back!
I hope that one day we will go one step further towards the concept of sharing and we will come out of this "war" of selfishness and superstars!

Have a good day guys!
That sir was very inspiring !!

Everyone should think like that

Italy
Italy
bgr00.jpg

Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg (Hockenheim) - Version 1.3

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: VheEth

CHANGELOG 1.3
- Trackside objects fixed

DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fnaw8e4lsq76l2k/vhe_hockenheim_1.3.rar/file

Spain
Madrid
2000 Mazda RX7 - RE Amemiya Racing #7 for Chivas Autoart RX7 GT300

Enjoy, hope you like it.

12345.jpg

Screenshot_porsche_993_gt2_rt_suzuka_15-9-121-21-57-17-min.jpg

Last edited:
Germany
Germany
There is somewhere rainfx cfg for SVEG and Silesia Ring tracks?
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = surface_road?, ?curb?, barrier?, wall?, tirewall?, markings_continuous, ?pit?, ?concrete?, grandstand, paver_repeat
PUDDLES_MESHES =
SOAKING_MATERIALS = surface_road?, barrier?, wall?, tirewall?, roadsign?, ?pit?, ?concrete?, grandstand, banner?, paver_repeat
SOAKING_MESHES =
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = roadsign?, banner?
SMOOTH_MESHES =
ROUGH_MATERIALS = surface_grass?, environment, dirt_overlay, paver_repeat
LINES_MATERIALS = markings_continuous

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ?road?, ?rmbl?, ?concrete_old?, zs_beton_?, zs_kostka, zs_roof_pit_metal, zs_kostka_pit
PUDDLES_MESHES =
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ?road?, ?concrete_old?, zs_beton_?, zs_kostka, zs_kostka_pit
SOAKING_MESHES =
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
SMOOTH_MESHES =
ROUGH_MATERIALS = zs_sil_map1, zs_tyrewall, zs_sand, zs_sil_zoom
ROUGH_MESHES =
LINES_MATERIALS =
LINES_MESHES =

Last edited:
United States
United States
Esprit3905's GT5 conversion of Tokyo R246 is looking amazing. We'll soon be able to finally retire that godawful and wholly-inaccurate ACF GTR2(?) port with the giant anime billboards.

Now this is what i wanted!! I had this on my list of 10 tracks that needs to be ported to AC alongside the two tracks from a Japanese doujin racing game.

United States
Chicago, USA
Aaaand it's encrypted. Of course it is. Afraid thar someone would alter their Forza rip lmao
Sadly it is, and I can't do this...
I just wish it wasn't encrypted - mainly for uniformity with previews (I don't mod nor want to change mods). Definitely an increase in fidelity compared to the Velo version I have.

Surely later a new wish will appear in that list of mods :lol:
Anything more will be a pleasant surprise. My track wishlist was Macau, Sebring, Long Beach, Bannochbrae, and Tokyo R246. Just 1 left. :D

(Not because these are my favorite tracks.)