Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Thom Lee
  • 100,776 comments
Italy
Italy
Yeah. I'm on your side of the line here. That's why the quotes. Pardon if I wasn't clear.

What I meant was, more current circuits, for example the 2021 F1 circuits, mostly get the love (attention) from the talented modders, who only have the same 24 hours in each day as we all do, so they need to spend their available time where it reaches the biggest audience.
I'm always (also) cheering for the guys like JV, RMI, Cozy, et al, who are swimming upstream and applying love to other circuits as well.

D'accord?
Thanks @andrevr, very appreciated words! Thanks.

Last edited:
United States
Houston
oskierox
Glad you fixed it! It may help a few chaps as well.
Btw, could you tell me what track is that?
Of course!

I dont think its been updated by the original author since 2016, but there were some updates here on GTPlanet if you check in the search bar!

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Yeah I went for the £10 for 104 offer because I'm a mod hoarder. Overall the tracks vary from medium to pretty low quality Tbh. There's a handful of good ones that are unavailable elsewhere but there's nothing to write home about. Certainly not at the level of some of the masterpieces that are presented on here individually. Let me now if you want details on any particular tracks, I can load up and review.

Last edited:
Italy
Italy
Road to Okayama! Last time? 1995!

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_okayama_3-11-121-0-15-40.jpg

United States
United States
Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017 by Kunos
ks_porsche_911_gt3_cup_2017

the official Kunos car crashes once in the pits in all tracks, back to the desk, do you have this problem ?
I am using SOL 2.2 RC1 and CSP 0.1.75 (public)
no mods inside just skins :confused:

:confused:
Are you still having problems with this? Mine have never stopped, CSP 0.1.75 (no preview). Does not work on vanilla AC either...

Australia
Australia
Yeah I went for the £10 for 104 offer because I'm a mod hoarder. Overall the tracks vary in from medium to pretty low quality Tbh. There's a handful of good ones that are unavailable elsewhere but there's nothing to write home about. Certainly not at the level of some of the masterpieces that are presented on here individually. Let me now if you want details on any particular tracks, I can load up and review. (Bah! hoping for 1st post on pg 3K)
Yep, I basically did the same thing. I think the two main ones I bought the pack for from memory were the old Long Beach and Sebring

shi

Japan
Japan
Good evening Forum!
I have a problem with this version of Jerez
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rn142qaoxmbia0d/circuito_de_jerez_2010.7z/file
This is my favourite version (very good for skin) but there isn't wall collision.
Please, is there someone that can (or want...) check the problem?
I have already done the skin.
Thanks in advance.
Here is kn5 with a fixed wall for circuito_de_jerez_2010. (30 minutes work).
I deleted wall1.kn5 from models.ini because I don't use it. There are no other fixes.

Western Sahara
Arrakis
I see the odometer on this thread is just about to tick over to 3000 pages.

Coincidentally, the date (at least where I am) is 3.12.21... which is 3+3+3. Utterly meaningless of course, but a nice synchronicity nevertheless.
Long live AC + and the ongoing stream of wonderful extras that keep it at #1 on my sim list! :gtpflag:

Italy
Italy
shi
Here is kn5 with a fixed wall for circuito_de_jerez_2010. (30 minutes work).
I deleted wall1.kn5 from models.ini because I don't use it. There are no other fixes.
Thanks @shi, thank you very much!!!

I believe Jarama isn't one of the less-loved-circuits, at least I really like it.
Thing is that there isn't a really good version to be found in AC...sadly...
I love Jarama like Dijon, Zandvoort or old Zeltweg...old school circuits
I think ACTK latest 1.2 version with AI by @KevinK2 and improvements by @CrisT86 is actually my favourite version. AI works very good, a very important thing. If there will be new versions from others...well...welcome!!!

Germany
Germany
Yep, about your marshals i know they are looped, my question was about the trigger for the end of the race (having a waving chequered flag for the whole race is a no sense), but as you said he did it for the moving generators, so the answer is yes, it's possibile ;)
If the checkered flag triggers the RACING_FLAG condition, it should be possible...

INI:
[CONDITION_85]
NAME=RACING_FLAG
INPUT=FLAG_TYPE
LUT=flag_colors.lut
INPUT_STAY_FOR=1.0      ; in seconds
INPUT_CHANGE_DELAY=0.5  ; in seconds

Edit: The checkered flag condition might only become active when the player crosses the finish line though...

Last edited:
France
France
Are you still having problems with this? Mine have never stopped, CSP 0.1.75 (no preview). Does not work on vanilla AC either...
yes with 1.75 no work, 1.74 and 1.76 preview it's ok
just delete these lines in "ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017.ini"
common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\loaded