Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Thom Lee
  • 100,971 comments
United States
United States
Has anyone ever had issues with a car not displaying tire data in sidekick app properly. Normally all the numbers are color coded but I have the URD Darche cup car that all the numbers are in gray.
So looking into this more, it seems sidekick is not reading the data as it gives a no data error in the sidekick car data screen. I have verified that there is an .ini file in both brakes folder and compound folder for sidekick and there is data in those .ini files. anyone have any other suggestions?

Netherlands
Netherlands
badge.png

!!!!RELEASED!!! AC Legends GTC60’s Pack

sandy-start-bizza.jpg

vette-brem.jpg

904-Brem.jpg

etype-sandy.jpg

GTC-Porsche-duel.jpg

cobra.jpg

This mod is a tribute to the 60’s era of GT racing. A decade that brought us some of the most beautiful cars ever produced and the best racing ever! Many of the models in this mod where floating around the web for years. We brought them up to current AC standards using the latest features of CM/ CSP. Our goal was to use a realistic physics set, with as much real data as possible. This means that most cars have unique 'build from scratch' suspension physics, engines and gearbox. We tried to reproduce the vehicle dynamics of the era, so you do need to balance the cars, be gentle with your inputs and drive the car with your feet!

Up to 2021 standards with CSP:
  • all cars have (refracting) headlights, wipers, improved shaders, high(er) res cockpits
  • most skins are 4k scratch made by Ben Nash (or ‘reworks / rebuilds’ of existing skins).
  • all cars have proper LoD's & 3d colliders for better VR/ multiplayer/ big grid AI racing

V1.0 Credits
  • Models: Conversions / updates/ add-ons
    • DrDoomslab (models, textures/ AO and all the little details)
    • Norms (Wiper animations, rebuilt LoD’s, 3d Colliders, all the little details)
    • Ben Nash (Meisterskinner), Pasta (historic (Japanese) skins)
    Physics & AI: Bazza
    Sounds: Kunos, AMA Fmod (Porsche 904/911), Legion (Shelby 289’s), various unknown sources.
    Skins: new 4k skins by Ben Nash + many skins from the RaceDepartment community:
    Aad Gagesteijn, Andy-R, BDA, carmar, chili pepper, Gigi54, GPLGEM, GT3RSAss, Guerilla Mods, hal4000, Juergen Lung, LeSunTzu, Ned, Nico, NWRAP, Pasta2000, playwithwind, schUPpor, Smallblock Hero, Tim Lotus, The SourceOf TheNile, susanthedeath, Xedrox (sorry if I forgot someone)

Testers: Timo One, ValentinK, Dirk Steffen, capt nasties, 50ftElvis, the THR community.
Over 30.000 km testing km’s where made by the team, special thanks to Valentin and Timo for their hard work!

Special Thanks:
Youtube Channels: Mike from Simracing604, Scotty from 2Old4Forza, Jake from GPLaps, Michael from SingleRacer and Billy Strange Racing for their contagious passion for historic simracing. You might also check the SirSpatsgaming channel for the latest modding news!
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/m9d6ks7h9bnv2wl/2021_10_08_AC_Legends_GTC_60s_Pack_v1.0%282%29.7z/file

Note for proper installation:
For proper installation of the original Kunos cars follow detailed instruction in the manual, on the regarding pages (page 5  Alfa ; page 8  Ferrari)

You need ‘Kunos Ferrari 70 Anniversary DLC pack’ to install the Ferrari 250 GTO
!!! Released: AC Legends GTC60's version 1.1 !!!

Changelog v1.1

• Repacked with the previous v1.05 update:
  • Included all the amazing skin add-ons of the RD community
  • Corvette: (side) windows fix
  • Elan: removed speakers. fixed hole in mesh
  • E-type LM, fixed cockpit dials
  • All cars: updated data.acd, date stamp of 19/12/2021

Physics updates:
  • Overall slightly improved BoP
  • Corvette C2: Corrected roll-centers according to SAE datasheet, rebuilt rear suspension geometry
  • Jaguar E-type (both LM and LW): Corrected roll-centers according to SAE datasheet, corrected front A- Arm lenghts,rebuilt rear suspension geometry. Reduced engine inertia.
  • Cobra Hardtop: tweaked inertia, adjusted CoG.
  • Shelby Mustang: Improved Arning/ Shelby drop, thus raised front roll center, reducing roll.

Download: AC Legends GTC60's pack version 1.1 Full Install

Last edited:
Portugal
Tatooine - Outer Rim Territories

Changelog v1.1

Physics updates:
  • Corvette C2: Corrected roll-centers according to SAI datasheet, rebuilt rear suspension geometry
  • Jaguar E-type (both LM and LW): Corrected roll-centers according to SAI datasheet, corrected front A- Arm lenghts,rebuilt rear suspension geometry. Reduced engine inertia.
  • Shelby Mustang: Improved Arning/ Shelby drop, thus raised front roll center, reducing roll.

cat-cute.gif

United States
United States
Kind of a dumb question. If I have my desktop scaling set at 125% and I run AC in fullscreen mode, is the game being scaled up to 125% as well or is scaling disabled when running full screen?

South Africa
South Africa
Kind of a dumb question. If I have my desktop scaling set at 125% and I run AC in fullscreen mode, is the game being scaled up to 125% as well or is scaling disabled when running full screen?
I believe the latter is correct. AC takes over.

Gas12

(Banned)
England
England
Interesting, as I have just found the nvidia GPU scaling thing.
Does the reverse of DSR, you get a bunch of lower resolutions which will scale up.

Never even thought about desktop scaling.

Something about GPU scaling option ticked has solved my issue i had for a few months with AC having terrible anti aliasing which i'm sure was never there.
Just suddenly have it back looking stunning again.

Portugal
Tatooine - Outer Rim Territories
I have been to ask this for some time now.

Does anyone have a working AI for Autodromo del Levante?
AI folder is empty, so cars stay parked on the starting grid.

Thank you.

United States
United States
How do you install the AC Legends GTC60's version 1.1, folks?
overwrite or wipe and replace?
I wiped and replaced to be safe.

Interesting, as I have just found the nvidia GPU scaling thing.
Does the reverse of DSR, you get a bunch of lower resolutions which will scale up.

Never even thought about desktop scaling.

Something about GPU scaling option ticked has solved my issue i had for a few months with AC having terrible anti aliasing which i'm sure was never there.
Just suddenly have it back looking stunning again.

Do you have an Nvidia card? I don't see anything about GPU scaling anywhere in the Control Panel.

Last edited:
Finland
Helsinki
Of course it´s worth doing, better as the F1 2014 conversion in any case. You have it on your list?

ChiqiFreaky is also working on a conversion, I think it is from Grid Autosport or something.
You are right, it might be from GRiD AS but does look like its from F1 2019.
If I decide to actually install the +100GB F1-2021 then maybe I will give it or another track a go

Last edited:
Wales
Wales
Renault Clio III RS 200 Release

This car is a collaboration between 101creative and @graveltrap
Photos by :Valentin Boaventura

-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics
-Wiper animation
-Fun to drive

Download:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Gas12

(Banned)
England
England
Do you have an Nvidia card? I don't see anything about GPU scaling anywhere in the Control Panel.
Yep RTX 2070, i run driver 457.30 though as it works well (with MSFS) and i don't like to mess with stuff.

Newer driVers its in a differnet plaCe, but mine is under the global settings where SHARPENING is.
GPU scaling is a box to tick.

Newest driver its branded as NIS. Loads on YT about it.

I don't actually downscale really or upscale (DSR), but its nice to have it there, amd for some reason GPU scaling ticked has sorted out a few AA troubles for me.

Germany
Germany

-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics
-Wiper animation
-Fun to drive

Download:

View attachment 1100492 View attachment 1100493 View attachment 1100494 View attachment 1100495 View attachment 1100496 View attachment 1100497 View attachment 1100498
oh nice :embarrassed: but sadly any link from mediafire is for me pointing out error 404 ??? somebody got same issue so far ? :(

United Kingdom
Coventry
graveltrap

-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics
-Wiper animation
-Fun to drive

Download:

Note: Also included in the .rar is a rather nice Clio themed Drive suit sourced by @Masscot , if you fancy a change from good old white you will need to unpack the rar and drag and drop the suit into the appropriate folder (there is some structure inside the driver suit .rar).
There is a rather nice driver suit sourced by @Masscot included in the .rar, if you fancy a change from good old white unpack the driver suit rar and drag and drop into the appropriate folder.

Last edited:
United States
United States
Yep RTX 2070, i run driver 457.30 though as it works well (with MSFS) and i don't like to mess with stuff.

Newer driVers its in a differnet plaCe, but mine is under the global settings where SHARPENING is.
GPU scaling is a box to tick.

Newest driver its branded as NIS. Loads on YT about it.

I don't actually downscale really or upscale (DSR), but its nice to have it there, amd for some reason GPU scaling ticked has sorted out a few AA troubles for me.

I see it. Thanks a lot. Did you mess with the Sharpen an Ignore Film grade sliders or just leave them at their default values?

Germany
Braunschweig, Germany
How do you install the AC Legends GTC60's version 1.1, folks?
overwrite or wipe and replace?

Changelog v1.1

Physics updates:
  • Corvette C2: Corrected roll-centers according to SAI datasheet, rebuilt rear suspension geometry
  • Jaguar E-type (both LM and LW): Corrected roll-centers according to SAI datasheet, corrected front A- Arm lenghts,rebuilt rear suspension geometry. Reduced engine inertia.

I have overwritten the files and no problem here. Everything is working fine.

One thing i observed with the 1.1 realease. Within the Alfa and the GTO folder, the B -D Lods are missing :confused: Is this intent?

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Be quick,, before the sim-racing moaners' on there get it removed.