Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,719 comments
Hello guys, I have this Porsche GT3 RS 996 2004 and its one of my favorites but lately its been crashing and CM says theres is some node missing, I dont know how to do it, could somebody fix it or is there an updated version ?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/48c2yrrls4jp4ng/porsche_996_gt3rs.rar/file

not sure if this is what you want but take a look at it
[/QUOTE,

Unfortunately no, im looking for the RS version updated by JakubP
porsche-911-gt3rs-02-8c8b8a3b.jpg

if you had looked closer the track not encrypted :lol:
Oh, okay. I just assumed it was encrypted because:
1, CM would not let me create a skin
2. you stated a while ago that your tracks would be encrypted to protect your intellectual property

So... a reasonable assumption under the circumstances?

Last edited:
anybody got a good 488 GTLM/GTE? with additional endu lights, not a simple performance update like zbw's one

Rollover and ACFSK got an Ferrari 488 GTE Evo, but not many skins and quality ist not great either. A real Ferrar 488 Evo wasn't done yet. The best Ferrari GTE is i think the zbw. Got many skins and its balanced vs. other GTE

@TheRealCeeBee

Any news about minicutties v2?

not yet, working on a mesh issue, ive not had time to get to it for the actual author yet. Been a busy week for me, what with destroying the whole modding community and all ;)

I am favoring the VRC Formula NA to the RSS 2021 currently, (it makes the turn at Monaco without needing to edit data for example) but seems to be lack of skins (I know its a new mod). Anyone got any skin pack links?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rollover and ACFSK got an Ferrari 488 GTE Evo, but not many skins and quality ist not great either. A real Ferrar 488 Evo wasn't done yet. The best Ferrari GTE is i think the zbw. Got many skins and its balanced vs. other GTE
got it, gonna go for the zbw one atp. maybe using the BK 488 EVO and tune it with GTE standards?

I am favoring the VRC Formula NA to the RSS 2021 currently, (it makes the turn at Monaco without needing to edit data for example) but seems to be lack of skins (I know its a new mod). Anyone got any skin pack links?
You're probably not going to find F1 skins on an Indycar mod if that's what you're wanting. The indycar skins seem to be coming to the new NA over on RD.

I have a track called hampton_downs_motorsport_park, no idea where I got it from, contains 3 layouts and is more detailed than the one on RD, looks fine fps-wise except on the main straight (drops down to ~20 fps, as soon as I am around the first corner they're back up) and the white track lines turn red in the distance. Does anybody have the same issues with this track?

The one on RD is a really shoddy mod. The one you have has been converted from rF2 which was a laserscanned version done by S397, as they did Hampton downs, Pukekohe, teretonga & highlands. @neil shaw has been doing the conversions, I havent noticed any fps drops when running the circuit earlier this year, admittedly I have been having issues with fps (I think it is sol related, never had issues before 2.0) and the white line thing. Don't worry too much about it.
Just be happy that we have an accurate real life example of the circuit in AC

RT Suzuka Updated with east and west layouts
https://www.mediafire.com/file/idkqua4w4c54lb8/rt_suzuka.7z/file
Plus a few other fixes
Enjoy
Awesome! was the AI line or the curb at T3 fixed? The issue i was having with low cars (LMP1's and F1s) going all FUBAR on T3 is now gone.
maybe placebo or some other fix in CM/CSP?

______________________________________________________________________________________

No idea if it exists in AC yet, but here is a model for the Honda E with a reasonably interior available for download, its released on "CC attribution" so contact the Author and get his details for attribution.

SKetchFabLink
upload_2021-6-4_19-14-35.png

upload_2021-6-4_19-15-13.png

Last edited:
Hey, is anyone here who can make a Fuchsschwanz for the DPWerkz Opel Manta? Because without this legendary part the car wouldnt be released and i think we have do drive this car!

@KonniRichter

Made using CSP 1.75 preview1 and Sol 2.1.2 beta 2. I cannot guarantee the same image if other versions are used.

Important:

Exposure must be at 100%
Saturation must be at 100%

It is necessary to open Sol Config, go to page 17 in Nerd Ambient and adjust the saturation to 20%.

Go to page 5 in CSP Lights and turn on "controlled_by_sol".

You should also open the ppfilter editor, go to Colors - Enable color grading and select Cine Cold, or open the file, go to this line and change the "X" to the corresponding letter where your Assetto Corsa is installed.

[EXT_COLOR_GRADING]
ENABLED=1
FILE=X:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\textures\color_grading\Cine_Cold.png

This is necessary to obtain the same effect as seen in the images.

As I don't have the patience to keep tweaking all those glare and godrays parameters, I borrowed these settings from the acfilter_trawa_v4 filter, which to me are pretty and well done.

Enjoy!

https://sharemods.com/4psabldfrti2/teste.ini.html

Last edited:
Hi friends! Is it possible to change the angle of view (as when viewed from the cockpit), only when viewed from the hood?

@KonniRichter

Made using CSP 1.75 preview1 and Sol 2.1.2 beta 2. I cannot guarantee the same image if other versions are used.

Important:

Exposure must be at 100%
Saturation must be at 100%

It is necessary to open Sol Config, go to page 17 in Nerd Ambient and adjust the saturation to 20%.

Go to page 5 in CSP Lights and turn on "controlled_by_sol".

You should also open the ppfilter editor, go to Colors - Enable color grading and select Cine Cold, or open the file, go to this line and change the "X" to the corresponding letter where your Assetto Corsa is installed.

[EXT_COLOR_GRADING]
ENABLED=1
FILE=X:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\textures\color_grading\Cine_Cold.png

This is necessary to obtain the same effect as seen in the images.

As I don't have the patience to keep tweaking all those glare and godrays parameters, I borrowed these settings from the acfilter_trawa_v4 filter, which to me are pretty and well done.

Enjoy!

https://sharemods.com/4psabldfrti2/teste.ini.html

can you share your csp settings too?

or are they stock?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back