Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
Received the email from Fanatec that I could pre order a CSL DD today as I am a Fanatec customer, pre ordered the wheel which could be delivered in Sept. Looking forward to the new wheel base.
TYK5WYZ63CW8.jpg

Any other Fanatec customer here took advantage of the priority pre ordering opportunity?

Never got an email, as a former customer who meets all of their requirements for 1st period pre-order I am pretty annoyed. But it is what it is... Fanatec has always had some of the worst Customer Support.

Last edited:
Never got an email, as a former customer who meets all of their requirements for 1st period pre-order I am pretty annoyed. But it is what it is... Fanatec has always had some of the worst Customer Support.

If it is how you feel about their Customer Support, then, it is probably a blessing that you did not get the pre order email, as you would probably not order from a company you do not trust.
I have all my gear Fanatec and never add issue with their support.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening in game im using the assetto drive f1 csp 1.75 preview1 and it doesn't happen with any other cars

417666e74a2b37c88f7a5d14d3a97b9b
df0179f308345a7031ab3ef78bbae17e.jpg
417666e74a2b37c88f7a5d14d3a97b9b.jpg
df0179f308345a7031ab3ef78bbae17e

Last edited:

Attachments

• west suzuka.jpg
    west suzuka.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 49
  • west suzuka 2.jpg
    west suzuka 2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Suzuka  east.jpg
    Suzuka east.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 48
IfU2Cxy.png

Whats the cause of that? I have done a clean install and tidied up all the content but clearly something has happened

It's on github, you can download it from content manager

Thanks 👍. Also another question: how do i get rid of 3d grass (not GrassFx, i don't use it) at some tracks? It just disturbs me when i look at the side of the road (for example COTA). I feel like just having the green surface grass looks better. Is it related to some config setting or some adjustment is needed to the kn5 file?

Thanks 👍. Also another question: how do i get rid of 3d grass (not GrassFx, i don't use it) at some tracks? It just disturbs me when i look at the side of the road (for example COTA). I feel like just having the green surface grass looks better. Is it related to some config setting or some adjustment is needed to the kn5 file?

in the grassfx section of ext_config.ini add them to ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS it will hide them, i abuse this section to also hide other stuff ;), then remove the materials from the actual materials sections and you can have no grassfx grassfx with no 3d grass?

Last edited:
in teh grassfx section of ext_config.ini add them to ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS it will hide them, i abuse this section to also hide other stuff ;)

Thanks i will try it. (Cheeky bastard, what are you hiding? :D)

Naaaah, jk. Hide whatever you want, as far as it is for something good, i don't care :).

Edit: So i couldn't manage to do it but like i said, i couldn't care less.

Last edited:
are you sure that you have not put the same button for shifting gears and for the wipers? Because it seems changing its beavior shifting the gears

I am sure as this is the only car that does it. If you notice, once it gets to speed it stops. CSP 1.73 does not have this issue and 1.74 and 1.75 preview 1 do.

kinda sorta sideways related, has anyone laid their hands on a 3080TI yet? and does it add enough punch to get ACC actually running smoothly in VR?

(on my rig i9 9900kf / 64GB / 2080TI I have to move everything to medium and low to get 90fps on my Vive, and AC actually looks better and performs better in VR than ACC)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back