Assetto Corsa Red Pack and Porsche Pack Volume 2 Now Available on PS4 & Xbox One

This is the only DLC I don't have on PC. I bought the Season Pass on Console before I switched to PC. Will be glad to try this on console. It has been excluded from all DLC sales on Steam sadly.

dont forget the old Formula1 Maserati and the 488 GT3 and the Maserati GT4... and Spielberg Redbull RIng...
Amazing cars and an amazing track...

Oh wow, i did forget about that :embarrassed:, just searched google for the Maserati GT4 and it's a beautiful car :).

Maserati_GranTurismo_MC_GT4__1_-8658-1200-800-80-c.jpg

Oh wow, i did forget about that :embarrassed:, just searched google for the Maserati GT4 and it's a beautiful car :).

View attachment 618244
Sounds great too, cant wait for the Masser F1s. Also great that we are getting another track, so tired of GT3 at Spa. I'm sure RBR will be popular online .

I'm curious as to what their solution is for the button mapping in the F1...
Only thing i can think of is pushing one of the sticks in and it remaps buttons momentarily, or maybe touch pad is used instead of using it to change view. We shall see.

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodphmygodohmygod.

Ok I think got them all out. Was not expecting that.

I already see the Red Pack on the NA PSN store $9.99.. has anyone tried to download it yet to see if it will work before next weeks update?

I already see the Red Pack on the NA PSN store $9.99.. has anyone tried to download it yet to see if it will work before next weeks update?
I doubt it will work. I assume the car data will be in the patch next week. The DLC will unlock the data.

But I'll try it when I get home.

I doubt it will work. I assume the car data will be in the patch next week. The DLC will unlock the data.

But I'll try it when I get home.

You may be able to download it but the car data won't be available until the update on Tuesday. The Store item is just the unlock.

I get it works that way.. just hope it doesn't cause some extra confusion and frustration for some people... for the average user if they see it and buy it and it downloads, they are going to expect it to work and it won't.

Oh well.. bring on next week! Till then I just got the Porsche pack and will be giving them a go over the weekend.

Saw The Red Pack on the store and was expecting an update to the game, but nothing. Might have made for a great weekend. I understand throwing around the 'they're a small studio' argument, but at some point a company needs to set some standards and attempt to not look like amateurs.

Saw The Red Pack on the store and was expecting an update to the game, but nothing. Might have made for a great weekend. I understand throwing around the 'they're a small studio' argument, but at some point a company needs to set some standards and attempt to not look like amateurs.
Tuesday my friend,and the second Porsche pack too.

The content was released on the Store early by Sony not Kunos.

Except that Sony run the PS Store and what is listed on it.

The content was released on the Store early by Sony not Kunos.
Except that Sony run the PS Store and what is listed on it.

How often does this happen? Do companies not have control over their release windows? I haven't seen this before, late yes, but never early waiting on a game patch. Project Cars always had their game patched a week or few days before DLC was available.

I've only had the chance to fling the GT3 RS around (at the 'Ring), but so far, it's been good. Very planted, though the engine seems quite muted to me.

Red Bull Ring looks pretty good,one of my favourite tracks and settings,will be my 'go to' car testing circuit....some of the older Porsches are crazy machines,a real handful!

I like the hybrid Le Mans,handles very much like the Pcars Le Mans cars. Just goes to show SMS had them pretty accurate. They are cars 'on the edge' but once you nail laps they are very satisfying.

Back