Aston Martin DBR9 Confirmed for GT Sport

This.

All that's missing is that one guy to come out of nowhere and claim that we should all bin GT Sport in favour of iRacing

iRacing is great and all, especially the physics, but no matter the wheel I've used on it, my god the force-feedback is so weak. And if you've ever driven in a real racing car, especially the Formula cars on full slicks for real, they try to rip your arms off. Even with a direct-drive wheel, me and my friends have not been able to find a way to turn up the force-feedback to anything more than pansy. But anyway thats just my experience.

I can sense I've rustled quite a few jimmies in saying this. Oh well.

But anyway...

In reguards to 2010 Super-GT500 being slower
than former years, the answer to that would be the drastic reduction in downforce generated under the car, as there was a big rulebook change between 2009-2010.

Last edited:
Either way, I don't think they'd go two consecutive months without updates. I'm more interested in seeing if there's any new UI/UX/QoL updates, or features/modes, not that I'm particularly optimistic. Eh, at least there's the likely addition of new GT League events.

Either way, I don't think they'd go two consecutive months without updates. I'm more interested in seeing if there's any new UI/UX/QoL updates, or features/modes, not that I'm particularly optimistic. Eh, at least there's the likely addition of new GT League events.
Offline saving would be nice. We all know PD is gonna pull the plug just like GT5-6

Silhouettes Kaz please!

The topic it's becoming monotonous about the lap times. PD will not change that.
:boggled:
I expect the update next week, so silhouettes could come Saturday / Sunday night.

Honestly think it'll be 3 months between updates, it's 2 months today since the last content drop.
To be fair that period did include Christmas which is a very disrupted time of year for people. I'm sure PD closed for a couple of weeks anyway.

What makes you so sure they didn't use the data from the Michelin tyres that McLaren used in 1995?
Well, I've driven the car and it handles like other Gr 3 cars, not like a car on 20 year old tires; but also collecting data from worn out 20 year old tires would be stupid and I don't think PD are stupid.

Well a welcome addition to the game, not the Aston Martin I wanted but hopefully a sign of some older models to come.

Look forward to it appearing soon and my usual attempts to try and get it for free from the wheel of fate aka daily workout!

Well, I've driven the car and it handles like other Gr 3 cars, not like a car on 20 year old tires; but also collecting data from worn out 20 year old tires would be stupid and I don't think PD are stupid.

Michelin could have just given them the data from 1995 for all we know.

by the time GT7 comes out, I wont even care about online saving or server connections.

I still play GT-5 and 6 and dont mind that the online modes are no longer available

not a fan of the astons in GT sport so we'll see
I, too, have the same sentiments as well. I'm not much into online racing. That's why I also miss playing the old GT titles back then.

This car can't come soon enough, as we've had something of a content drought lately. I haven't had a reason to play GT Sport much as the Daily Races are just crap and repetitive.

Soon :

gt-sport-aston-martin-dbr9-gt1-e1581925374924.png

At the end of the day, it’s an Aston Martin.... and no game can never have enough of one of the most beautiful cars ever created by any automotive company

Don't forget, we had to PAY for the game to get this FREE content. What a load of poo! PD are such a rip off. I want my money back. I'm never buying another GT game. Good-bye!
Yeah, I believe they must cease making their racing games. :lol:

Back