Aston Martin DBR9's HDR photos. Subaru, 7th March

Scobby and Beetle Shots are awesome.
But the 8C tops them all. A very nice and simple way to photograph such a nice car!

Well done! :)

Excellent Evo shots. 👍 :drool:

Also, that Ferrari F40 shot reminds me of Ferrari Challenge for PS3 for some reason.

Excellent Evo shots. 👍 :drool:

Also, that Ferrari F40 shot reminds me of Ferrari Challenge for PS3 for some reason.

Thaks, i like my F40 pic, it just looks at home on Monza.

And for the Evo, well, thats my daily driver, 343bhp, 0-60 in 3.9, 1/4mile in 12.4. Very fun car to drive.

All your shots are wonderful my favourite is the Veyron with a shadow of a doubt but I am going to be a little cruel here... These shots aren't HDR. Just because photoshop has a HDR app, it doesn't actually work as it should. You need at least 2 photos of different exposures and merge them together to have a HDR (High Dynamic Range) shot. I won't go into it much, but having two shots exactly the same at different exposure levels is how you get a wider range of colours, tones, shadows & highlights. Anyway, awesome work here and if your wondering what you can do to achieve HDR shots feel free to PM me. 👍 :)

BkS
All your shots are wonderful my favourite is the Veyron with a shadow of a doubt but I am going to be a little cruel here... These shots aren't HDR. Just because photoshop has a HDR app, it doesn't actually work as it should. You need at least 2 photos of different exposures and merge them together to have a HDR (High Dynamic Range) shot. I won't go into it much, but having two shots exactly the same at different exposure levels is how you get a wider range of colours, tones, shadows & highlights. Anyway, awesome work here and if your wondering what you can do to achieve HDR shots feel free to PM me. 👍 :)

I am using 7 shots for most of them. (-3,-2,-1,0,+1,+2,+3)
Im using Photomatrix to merge them together, not photoshop. I was using preset adjustments for must of them, but i adjusted the Veyron's as abit of a experiment to see if A) i could get it to look like a premium (or close to) and B) because i want to see what i can do by adjusting it slightly.

Back