Aston Martin Family

• Thread starter moproinc
  • 18 comments
Obviously photo-chopped.

I'd like you to meet the Martin family.

(left - right): DB9, DB7, Vanquish and V8 Vantage. 👍

astonmartin.jpg

Too bad Granma DB4 couldn't make it to GT4!

I didn't know you can make a picture of all your cars?
C'mon βb - he said it was "Obviously photoshopped".

Although I have a nice little Aston Martin myself. DB9 in Super Gold. Check the photomode link in my sig.

Thx for the positive comments! I actually wanted them all in British Racing Green, but the V8 Vantage came used in the copper orange color. Still a nice color though!

Use as a desktop background.... WHY the heck didn't I think of that?

It would have been easier if I hadn't deleted the originals... :dunce: well, I'll see what I can do!

moproinc
Thx for the positive comments! I actually wanted them all in British Racing Green, but the V8 Vantage came used in the copper orange color. Still a nice color though!

Use as a desktop background.... WHY the heck didn't I think of that?

It would have been easier if I hadn't deleted the originals... :dunce: well, I'll see what I can do!

Tell me you can get the Vantage in BRG?

Will be major miffed if not?!?!

C.

It's nice to see them all, but the color choice is not my type. I would prefer different colors :).

I still haven't seen a BRG Vantage from used car yet
i have 2 Vantage, 1 orange and 1 white
but if I put them on track instead of photo mode location
I can get them all in BRG :)
since I can choose colour in arcade

Yes you can get a V8 Vantage in British Racing Green - I haven't seen it in the used car lot but I have raced against it.

Basically, I took 4 different shots of each individual car with the exact same settings.

More speciffically:
1) For each individual car, go to photomode in the fishmarket.
2) Widen the arpeture angle to its fullest.
3) Mark each position of car so that they don't overlap each other.
4) After acquiring all 4 photos, cut and paste them together (with photoshop, paint sho pro, etc...) using something like the freehand tool to get specific areas.

That's it. You'll notice it's on a lower resolution. If i had kept it higher, you would have noticed the "lighting differences" the headlights make. It could be done without disrepencies at higher resolution, but I don't have the patience to do that while my GT4 is waiting to be driven. :)

Back