Aston Martin Owners Club

• Thread starter AM_Fanatic
  • 33 comments
For the Aston Martin Lover in all of us. If you own or just like Aston Martins Join in.

I currently own everything Aston Martin (Except for an DB7 wich I found as a pointless buy, I might waste some later and convert it into a Rally car :dunce: )

AM_Fanatic
For the Aston Martin Lover in all of us. If you own or just like Aston Martins Join in.

I currently own everything Aston Martin (Except for an DB7 wich I found as a pointless buy, I might waste some later and convert it into a Rally car :dunce: )

oops Could someone move this :guilty:

Move it where? As the thread starter, you can move it yourself (under 'Admin Tools' in the very bottom left of the page).

My favorate has to be the 70's V8 Vantage. Incredibly fast and reasonably practical at the same time. I think Lagondas are pretty cool too, although I'm probably in the minority there.

No. I like ford, it just means (im picky) that its not really british anymore. That doesnt matter really anyway, now that I think of it, its still the same stuff :)

i own all the astons in the game, but that's only a byproduct of having every car in the game. only use i found for one of these ridiculously heavy beasts is the aston martin carnival. otherwise they just sit in my twenty floor garage gathering dust.

AM_Fanatic
Except for an DB7 wich I found as a pointless buy, I might waste some later and convert it into a Rally car

the DB9 is gotta be one of my favorite cars... yeah some people might think it's too heavy, but it is a GT and they are not exactly light cars in general... each to there own....

@ AM_Fanatic, forget about making it a rally car unless it's only for tarmac stages as you cant buy dirt/snow tires for it... :(

Woah, I thought you had...like a real Aston Martin. :dopey:

But I love Aston Martin. I think they are the best luxury sports cars to hit the streets.
I am disappointed not to many Astons made it into the game.
I personally, love the DB7 models. From the Volante of GT1 to the Vantage of GT4.
The GT model is missing so bad... :grumpy:

WTH!? where are the pics?
eek13.gif

I don't personally like driving AMs, too heavy, but I've got a whole bunch of the old six-eyes Vanquishes in the garage... :sly:

DB9 was the first car I took for a spin in GT4 :dopey:
and its the car ive spent the longest going around the Test course, which was in Track day mode.. and I kinda run out of fuel :grumpy:
Got it up to 200mph though following the Spyker C8 and its slip stream.

EDIT: Avatar << :)

nightkid86
They really needed to have the DB5 in the game.
Actually, that would have been a very good idea. It would have killed in the 1000 miles race.
In the game I own two V8 Vantages (1 white and one green) and a DB7 (green). I briefly owned a Vanquish before selling it because I found it too unweildy. That being said, the V8 Vantage is no ballerina.

(click the picture it's a link)

I personally love the AMDB9! sweet car to drive, just enough weight to keep it planted to the ground and a whole lotta power to blast it into infinity! Love it absolutely love it 👍

AM_Fanatic
Well you can make the DBR9 in the game you just need a DB9 with all the stuff, a fin and some BBS tires.

Not quite the same. And, every GT wing looks awful on the DB9.

I had a great Aston-Martin-GT4-race-experience the other day. I'm currently replaying most of my races to improve the A-spec points and I was looking for a good car to race the European Racer cup (in the Euro hall). I took a DB9 with only NOS and stage 3 muffler on normal sports tires. It was amazing, won everything but Le Sarthe (was lacking in top speed on the straight) for 192 A-spec points.

Plus, that car is just way too cool looking :sly:

I have all of the Astons in the game, 0 in real life. The DB7 is an absolutely beautiful car, especially in real life. It can be modified to be pretty dang quick in the game too, its weight really helps it in corners. The DB9's suspension is perfectly tuned for R3 tires when you put all the mods on it, it's very difficult to improve on. The Vanquish I haven't really driven, but I have one.

Yea i love them. I didnt appriciate them untill like a week ago i bought some for the sake of comparing and duid a db9 to canquish compare. The db9 is an agreesive beast damnit.,

They MUST add the db4 too!!! Most beautiful car ever made! My fav AM in the game is the db9, though. Handles great, and fast too! Race it (stock) in Premium Sports Lounge and have a ball! A real challange at High Speed Ring, especially if the TVR Cerbera Speed 12 is up against you!

My DB9 is my fastest 'road' car round the 'Ring, quicker than the SLR McLaren thing. Mind you I left the Merc unmodified to pracrice for that last Mission. In the real world, I'll be taking my VTEC Prelude round the 'Ring next year. Took bikes a couple of months back (GSX-R750/ CBR1000RR/MV Agusta 750/Ducati Monster), and swore to take the bikes on a trailer next time towed by something quick. Just wish I could take a DB9. Saw A Posche Carrera GT while we were there. That hing flew....

Back