Aston Martin & Red Bull Racing to build Valkyrie hypercar, due in 2019

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 305 comments
Wow, that's impressive:tup:👍. I wonder if any game is going to feature this car in the near future. I rarely get excited over individual cars or makes (other than Porsche of course), but this would really tweak my interest in a good sim with good physics.

Wow, that's impressive:tup:👍. I wonder if any game is going to feature this car in the near future. I rarely get excited over individual cars or makes (other than Porsche of course), but this would really tweak my interest in a good sim with good physics.
PCARS 2 maybe? :D

Not so sure what you guys all like about it. Sure it looks very futuristic but I can't say the design appeals me much. But then again, tastes differ. ;)

For me the prettiest modern hypercar at the moment is still the 2012 Pagani Huayra as seen in the following pic. It has style, design and elegance in its DNA. :)

PAGANI-Huayra-5246_25.jpg

My bet would be PCARS2 and FM7 — with the latter possibly getting it first, depending on how the real car's road to production lines up with the franchise's usual DLC schedule. There's seemingly a good relationship there, as starting with FM4, quite a lot of Astons were added via post-release support.

I still can't believe how tiny it is.

Not so sure what you guys all like about it. Sure it looks very futuristic but I can't say the design appeals me much. But then again, tastes differ. ;)

For me the prettiest modern hypercar at the moment is still the 2012 Pagani Huayra as seen in the following pic. It has style, design and elegance in its DNA. :)

PAGANI-Huayra-5246_25.jpg
Same view really, it leaves me cold. I see no emotion in this cars design, i only see hours of time spent in software. It just looks like a race car without a livery and everyone is going mad. It's kinda like the Praga R1. Not only does the front look unfinished but it looks like the Pagani in the pic.

It's probably the ugliest Aston made in decades, if not ever, but to accomplish what it's built for, which is the be quicker than anything else round a track, (until the Mercedes maga-super-hyper-car-thing comes out at least) I totally get it.

Speaking of Aston, I took my car in for a service last week and on the way to the garage I drove past an Aston showroom and they had a row of DB11's flanked by Vantages and Vanquishes out front. I think I said "sex" out loud in the car.

Uh, does anyone notice something about both the lighting engine in Aston Martin's video and the floor used itself.

That floor is very similar to the Vision GT marble floor used in their display areas. And the lighting reminds me of the 2017 Nissan GT-R intro from Gran Turismo Sport. Just an observation.

OMG...
First the Fittipaldi
Then the McLaren
Now the AM
Why they want to make my eyes bleed?
Arent they able anymore to design a good looking car?

At least there is still Hope (RUF)...

OMG...
First the Fittipaldi
Then the McLaren
Now the AM
Why they want to make my eyes bleed?
Arent they able anymore to design a good looking car?

At least there is still Hope (RUF)...
Well it seems like the most recent trend is sacrificing good looks to generate 7,000,000 pounds of downforce at 12 MPH in hypercars, this won't die off for a while.

It's funny how different eyes see the same thing differently, but to me it's one of the most perfect looking cars ever made.

The lines are beautifully clean and the form so organic - all aerodynamics integrated into a single flowing form that looks like an aircraft.

This is really a car I have been waiting to see for decades!

This image of the rear was posted from what looks like the same event:

Quite different from what was being shown before!

That's an Hyper-car. I was a child when my father read me a magazine with all information about the brand new Mclaren F1... then I remember see that car smashing every thing else and raising the super-sport mark far beyond any competitor. And something tells me that is going to happen again with this car.

Back