Aston Martin vs Jaguar. 300km Brands Hatch. WINNER - ASTON MARTIN.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 179 comments

Just watched gotmaxpowers overtaking videos and that was probaly not the best idea I have had , any hope I had taking the win in gr4 is gone now :) Raced him before and knew he was fast , but seeing who he did some of the overtakes on blew me away so to speak , can only recomend watching the videos if you havent seen them , iam pretty sure you wount be dissapointed

Just watched gotmaxpowers overtaking videos and that was probaly not the best idea I have had , any hope I had taking the win in gr4 is gone now :) Raced him before and knew he was fast , but seeing who he did some of the overtakes on blew me away so to speak , can only recomend watching the videos if you havent seen them , iam pretty sure you wount be dissapointed
You haven't seen the outtakes :lol:

Not sure yet... I suppose I could use a pre-packaged livery. This one is doing my head in a bit, and I'm not sure if I feel up to faffing around with one for the Gr4 as well just yet :crazy:.

Perfectly happy to throw something together for you, if you like.

Perfectly happy to throw something together for you, if you like.

Careful what you wish for <evil giggle>....

Lets see you wrap *this* around a Gr4 Aston......

aston-martin-valkyrie-silverstone.jpg

Aston_marton_Valkyrie_front.jpg

Cool. I'll get you added to the entry list, and crack on with the livery tonight.

Kewlies! Figuring out the fades on the circuit board type pattern was hard. I didn't feel like trying to do a decal, so I was able to find a blue version of the pattern, changed it to red, then surrounded it with fade patterns from the stock selection, changing them to black .

Edit: Here's what I came up with for the Gr3
20200923013537.jpg

20200923013528.jpg

Last edited:
GTP name - Michelin Man
PSN name - TheSweeney_ (formerly Michelin_man959)*
Car - Aston Martin (Gr.3)
Race number - #11

Just as I've done in Kermits SF Cup thread, here's a heads up in case there's confusion come Sunday, but I've changed my PSN ID bringing it in-line with my accounts elsewhere. I've opted to have my old ID displayed alongside for 30 days though, just so those of you on my friends list are aware it's me đź‘Ť. GTP ID will be changed in due course when I get the chance.

Kewlies! Figuring out the fades on the circuit board type pattern was hard. I didn't feel like trying to do a decal, so I was able to find a blue version of the pattern, changed it to red, then surrounded it with fade patterns from the stock selection, changing them to black .

Edit: Here's what I came up with for the Gr3
View attachment 959630

View attachment 959631

Just remember you're running Gr.4.

Should read "Invisigoth - In-visigoth - #666"

Fixed.

Not yet, sadly. Been too busy.

Well you are an essential worker, so I think you can be forgiven :crazy:.

Just remember you're running Gr.4.

You mean like this?

20200926191459.jpg

Note unlike the Gr3, the Gr4 has the incorrect tyre sponsor as per your regulations :P. There wasn't room for a number plackard, so I went with just the number with no framing.

Well you are an essential worker, so I think you can be forgiven :crazy:.

You mean like this?

View attachment 960662

Note unlike the Gr3, the Gr4 has the incorrect tyre sponsor as per your regulations :P. There wasn't room for a number plackard, so I went with just the number with no framing.
Your car is parked in front of something blue, I thought you had put a police car light on the roof :lol:

Your car is parked in front of something blue, I thought you had put a police car light on the roof :lol:

Hehe that would be awesome, but the livery editor doesn't let us put body kits or other mods. I believe there's two bins in the background.

Just realised the livery isn't complete. Required decals for the race stipulates the Dunlop decals (which I have ), and for Gr4 a white window banner (which it aint got).

Edit: Correction, black banner for Gr4

Back