ATTENTION NCAA Fans!!

United States
St. Cloud, Florida
aracefan
I know there are some of us out there, you know who you are.
Ths College Football Fan!

If you have EA's NCAA Football 2003 then this is for you.
Check this out.
Go see if he has created your alma mater or favorite school.
here is the web address. NCAA Football 2003

here is the Oklahoma cover...

Attachments

• ncaa-okla.jpg
    ncaa-okla.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 12
Well hell, never mind I guess. I went to his website to download the Texas cover (Chris Simms on it) and this is what was there now...

OK so between my bandwidth issues and this letter from the University of Illinois... I have removed the covers for now. I may repost them at a later date. Stay tuned.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This morning I received the following message from Jennifer Hepple. Ms. Hepple is the Associate Commissioner of the Big Ten Conference.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 6:58 PM
To: Compliance Coordinators
Subject: website

Hello to everyone! The below link was sent to my attention...if these are current student-athletes, it would be considered an impermissible endorsement of a commercial product. You would just need to send a cease and desist letter. If the picture being used for your institution is not a current student-athlete, there is no violation. Jen

Please be aware that NCAA rules prohibit the use of current student-athletes' names, pictures or appearances to advertise or promote commercial organizations, products or services. Specifically, your use of Antoineo Harris' picture as it appears on the game cover you've created is not permitted by NCAA rules. Please understand that your failure to comply with these rules could jeopardize the eligibility of our student-athletes. For that reason I ask that you please either remove the game cover with Antoineo Harris' picture or replace it with a game cover that does not include a picture of any other current University of Illinois student-athlete.

We need and would appreciate your cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Vince Ille
Assistant Athletic Director/Compliance
University of Illinois

So I guess we're outta luck on the covers, unless you want to make them youselves.

Back