Au Cerumo Supra Set Ups?

Please someone (i'm absolutely hopeless with setting up the cars :() can you tell me either a website where GTC setups are located or the perfect set up for the au cerumo supra on autumn ring.

thanks

grrrrr i thought i could find help here....but no.:( i'll just curl up somewhere to die, i don't care if you don't know anything about the setups just a reply sayin "no soz know nothing" will be good

Springs 6/10
Ride Heing 55/55
Damper 10/10
Brakes 18/15
Gears: Set top speed to about 250 or keep trying till your redlineing on the longest straight.

and use soft tyres

Originally posted by 911_Carrera
:mad: :mad: :mad: english people :mad: :mad: :mad:
come on the aussies!!!!! ;) :lol:

Oi!
*looks for Australian members*
We'll beat the Aussies no trouble.
(Ok I wouldn't have said that if any of those Australians had posted here first, but they won't see. So I don't care!)

:P

Err anyway, back on topic!
Au Cermo Supra settings.

Ok its off topic but its gonna be at least 20 points (to the aussies) if england knew how to score tries instead of relying on "the world's best outside half" (note inverted commas) who needs mike catt to steady him so he plays better then it would be a closer game.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as long as teh aussies put in the well known sothern hemisphere digs on wilkinson and catt they'll win no doubt. ive him a dead leg or something. Run into him and dig the knee in, and say u have a problem with your arm sbeing slow to react. And 911_carrera, stop splitting posts in half so u make the 100 post mark!

Back