• Thread starter Zero
  • 23 comments

Do u love the tt lm

• YES!!! I LOVE THE CAR IT RULZ

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • its allright i dont love it though

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
The car is as tight as two coats of paint.
There is a cabriolet version in my neighborhood and it will turn heads all the time. Those Germans DO make some nice looking designs and stay away from the mainstream.
In the game, its one of my favorite handling cars. Later.

A teacher at my skool has a tt cabrio and i asked him how he could afford that with a teachers salary and he told me that his grandfather had died over the summer and left him a hansome sum of money, round 250,000, so i was like o geez sorry to hear that.

I think she's the best at just bout everytrack on GT2, speed, accleration, handling, braking she's got it all.

Originally posted by crb
Sorry no affence attened. Just speaking peace. So lets have a couple of cold ones. :cheers: :cheers: crb

I'm 15 i cant drink,

legally!

I dont drink unless its coke!

Originally posted by danpollard
ZC, Ive just evened the vote again. The TT was in a bit of trouble. You owe me one...;)

Owe u one?????????? I didnt put a "no i hate this car" ballot on there so i knew that everyone would either vote i love it or i like it!

Audi puck did ya ever cum to like a car like the TT? Iss as tight asmy girlfrien's vagina :eek: but that is the only thing goin' for it
Dunno y I'm sayin' dis but take your TT LM to a certain track, take it to settings, hit L1, go to gears, go to auto setup, put it right to the end. Enjoy pal!!

AUDI fuk did the TT manage to worm iss way in2 GT2? Eye don' care what anyone sez 'bout da TT, it still sux. GO CALIBRAS!!!! :thumbsdow :cheeburga :lol: :argue: :thumbsdow

Originally posted by AndyConnolly
I just can't get over the fact it looks like a Beetle that a Sumo sat on...

U dissin' my Calibra?!!!!
Or are you agreeing with my statement about the TT?
If ure dissin' the Calibra, u tell me ure fav car, so I can diss it!!

If ure agreeing with me, HAHAHAHA!!!!

Back