Aussie Land's V8 Supercars + Rallying = Kangaroo Jumpin!

• Thread starter Darin
  • 14 comments

Darin

(Banned)
As I walk to my garage, I look at my newly awarded car - the Tickford Falcon XR8 V8 Supercar. Aussie Lands prized race car.
So - I give Tickford a call. Long distance of course. I wanted tyres. They say rally tyres are in stock. I'm like "What the ****?"
They were on sale so I bought them. I took the car to swed rally course and the car seemed difficult to handle - but it soon got easier as I stacked miles onto it. With 630HP @ 7,500rpm's the car was tamed to run on the rally track stock. So - I took it to the Smokey Mountain rally. Rather fun. My opponant gave me a weird look as I cranked the loud muscle of aussie lands pride. Kangaroos hooping out of the two side exhaust pipes.
As the race started. My opponant got a head start.. ( Damn all wheel drive... ) The impreza was soon passed and blinded by the sparks I flew. As I drove - I heard everything hitting the bottom of the car. It raised problems. The entire front peice was damaged - the back bumper destoried from cruising at 100mph in the dirt in this monster. In the dirt - the impreza kept up but on the road I had him. He was dust. He was once again blinded by my kangaroo technique. Raising excellent laps in this car was great. On lap 4 I did a 1'08.012. My team was proud that a car thats not a rally - hit a time like that. The car handled great. I controlled the gas as good as I could. The impreza was on my ass as I hit in the dirt about around turn 4 on the final lap. It was stressful to see a car not as cool as mine keeping up. So I decided to pull pikes pike slided around the corners on the side of the mountain. As I passed the finish line. My opponant got out and tried to attack me - so I fired the aussie thunder up and let a Kangaroo out and the kangaroo beat him up.

NOTE: The Kangaroo's were never there... there were a peice of your imagination.

Great work Darin. Its funny! But you made a mistake.

As the race started. My opponant got a hand start.. ( Damn all wheel drive... ) The impreza was soon passed and blinded by the sparks I flew.

Head not hand start.

Darin
Well - too bad i'm not asian. Cause then I could use my AZN SUPER GRAMMAR!

Well Darin, I have to correct your grammar again! Let us see, it should not be "asian", you have to capitalize it being it is a proper noun. Asian not "asian".

It is against the AUP to use AZN, or they do not like it when you use it. However, RollAsian do not make any sense. I am sorry but I had to make it Rollazn. Sound much better, although it is wrong!

rollazn
Well Darin, I have to correct your grammar again! Let us see, it should not be "asian", you have to capitalize it being it is a proper noun. Asian not "asian".

It is against the AUP to use AZN, or they do not like it when you use it. However, RollAsian do not make any sense. I am sorry but I had to make it Rollazn. Sound much better, although it is wrong!

Bah!

Leave me alone!

*run and hides in dark corner.*

*crys* Just leave me alone...

Darin
Bah!

Leave me alone!

*crys* Just leave me alone...

Once again! You made another mistake! Here is the correct verison!

Bah!

Leave me alone!

*cries* Just leave me alone...

rollazn

Bah!

Leave me alone!

GOD DAMNIT.

*goes into insanity*

[DeepDeadlyVoice] You have done enough - you will be slayed with the rest of the demon souls. [/DeepDeadlyVoice]

I have harm you enough. I will not correct your grammar anymore, I will go hunt on some other unexpecting noob!

rollazn
I have harm you enough. I will not correct your grammar anymore, I will go hunt on some other unexpecting noob!

Enter the Gran Turismo 4 Forums..

I'm sure you'll find a victom...

*cough* GT-One Lover *cough*

rollazn

Bah!

Leave me alone!

Little kids :lol: I kind a like that write-up.I also did the rally's but in an ALTEZZA RACE CAR!!!!!!VERY GOOD!!!

Back