Australian Gender Reveal Burnout Results in Four Arrests, Because Australia

I recall one news headline I saw where a video had emerged of some serious hooning around suburban streets, with burnouts, drifts, and all round car madness. The police swore black and blue they would catch the drivers and crush their cars.

That's all well and good, but the video was actually shot in Forza Horizon 3.

That's hilarious. Do you happen to have a link to that?

Upon finding it again I realized it's a spoof. The one I saw on Facebook had some of those more-obvious shots removed and was trying to bill it as a legit article. Still amusing though!

You're right, this is still great. Thank you!

:lol:

Why am I not surprised this was West of Sydney. :P

The guy was probably listening to this while performing the burnout.

These people get arrested for hooning at a dead-end street in a town on the outskirts of Sydney, despite preemptively warning people of their actions. Meanwhile I live within Sydney where hoons are constantly speeding and revving up and down the streets around me, and yet the police are nowhere to be found. How convenient.

Keep up the good work NSW Police

It's funny how everyone thinks doing burnouts to reveal the babies gender is a big deal in other countries, here in Aussie land it's been going on for decades now and it's normal to us. :lol:

"Learning English is easy", they said... :banghead:
If it is it, it is it; if it is it is it, it is.

I have a shop and my son helps me there, and I want a sign that says "James and Son". I asked someone to make one but I told him: "The space between James and and and and and Son have to be different"

[...]What color or colors do you use for gender neutral?
Hmm, normal grey one?

I have a shop and my son helps me there, and I want a sign that says "James and Son". I asked someone to make one but I told him: "The space between James and and and and and Son have to be different"

why-is-en-gli-sh-s-o-much-fun-all-5475227.png

Roo
English is a hard language, but can be mastered through tough thorough thought though. (Yes, I've posted this before.)
This simple rhyme may help.

Back