Australian League?

Feel free to add me thebigRAGOO_14. Me and fellow mate would really like some clean drivers to play with. We ain't fast but we are clean. After some of the online races tonight some clean drivers would be a nice change

Feel free to add me thebigRAGOO_14. Me and fellow mate would really like some clean drivers to play with. We ain't fast but we are clean. After some of the online races tonight some clean drivers would be a nice change
Hi mate. Our race league is highlighted in my sig. We currently run gt6 and have members who run with is and also GTP events. As soon as we can get the numbers we will certainly be running something, all I can say is check out the link and you might be pleasantly surprised.

Hell yes! I'm still coming to terms with the awesome physics but I try to be as clean as I can. Feel free to add me.

PSN: Noxrai

Any of your guys going to be online playing project cars tonight mate?
Hi mate. Our race league is highlighted in my sig. We currently run gt6 and have members who run with is and also GTP events. As soon as we can get the numbers we will certainly be running something, all I can say is check out the link and you might be pleasantly surprised.
y of

Haven't tried online yet, still trying to fine tune my wheel and rig setup. So many options, cars and tracks to test :)

Any advice on wheels guys? Been a pad lifer but seriously thinking of taking the plunge yet don't know a good starting point. On a ps4

Any advice on wheels guys? Been a pad lifer but seriously thinking of taking the plunge yet don't know a good starting point. On a ps4

I'm a first time wheel user (got one just for Project CARS), got the Thrustmaster t300. So I can't say I have longtime experience with wheels but to me the t300 feel superb. The wheel feels solid and of quality build and I can feel every little movement in the car and the force feedback is great! The pedals are average but they get the job done. Can always upgrade in the future.

A little on the expensive side, but so far I have been really happy with my purchase. I never want to go back to controllers now lol.

So yeah I highly recomend them. :cheers:

It really comes down to what you want to spend. I bought a T300 and T3PA pedals, as I'd come from a set of Fanatec pedals on my iRacing sim rig, and knew the standard T300 pedals would be a step back in quality. The wheel is better than the G25 & G27 I had previously, and whilst the pedals are built to a price, I think they'd be alright to start with. If you got more into it, you could always upgrade the pedals to the T3PA ones later on.

Back