Auto Port

• Thread starter FAT_MAN
  • 87 comments
hi all i just started this thread for people to post the freaks i mean hybrid cars as you and i make them. i will continue to post them and i hope you people will to.

PS the following cars are un-tested so if you people could try them for me and tell me how the work i would appreciate it

I'll start posting my official cars here next week when I actually have the X-Port, since I already posted some of mine in another thread I'll start posting them here when I make new one's, anyway here are mine.

Originally posted by FAT_MAN
:banghead: <- majarvis do this to ur self cause i hate you
lol just kidding
cya later

Don't worry mods, me and him are friends, that's why we'll be sharing this thread for our cars, lol

Chevrolet Corvette Z06R

- Black Paint
- F094/S Brakes
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Brake Controller
- Chevrolet Corvette C5R Engine
- C5R Drivetrain
- C5R Full-Racing Transmission
- C5R Full-Racing Suspension
- C5R Full Customize Limited Slip Differential
- Z06 Stage 3 Weight Reduction
- Z06 Port & Polish
- Z06 Engine Balancing
- Honda Civic Type R Displacement Upgrade
- Z06 Racing Chip
- Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Stage 3 NA Tune
- C5R Triple Plate Clutch
- Z06 Full-Racing Muffler

Power Output (est): 1251hp
Weight: 1197kg

Feedback welcomed :)

Attachments

• chevrolet corvette z06r majarvis.zip
    830 bytes · Views: 12
That thing needs some downforce!!!

I have a 3,500hp Alto Works that does 412mph constantly.

Dont put a 1.5L F1 engine in a full size car. I put the F687/S engine in the Esprit Sport 350 and it doesnt have enough torque to get the full potential out of the engine. It is still fast though and remarkable controllable at 1,490hp. But it isn't a good car.

I totally re-did my entire garage today. I have made quite a few hybrids worth keeping.

Spoon S3500 :Spoon S2000 w/F090/S engine.

RX-7 RZ w/ 787B engine

Miata LS 5.7i : Miata 1.8i w/ Camaro Z28 engine (very easy to drive and fast)

Miata 1.3RS: Miata 1.8RS w/RX-7 engine

Elise 350: Elise 190 w/Esprit Twin Turbo V8 (easy to drive!)

F086/M: F686/M w/Oreca Viper V10

SLK540: SLK w/CLK55 engine (the best handling @550hp)

Corvette Z06 w/ stock engine but has all C5R parts.

Turbo RX-8

Turbo 350Z

MR2 GT-S w/Mustang V8

Supra SZ-R w/Calibra V6

Oh and BTW, I now have the Diablo Nomad which is very sweet. The GT3 which isn't just a rebadged Ruf RGT. It has its own bodykit and Porsche badges, and unique actual GT3 spoiler.

The Lancia Stratos is pretty mundane, and the Rally version looks cool but doesnt even compare to other rally cars.

Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
That thing needs some downforce!!!

lol, so you like? How does it sound? Like it's going to rip your head off? :P

I'll remember your points about the other cars too

This is a modified F094/S with a Stage 3 NA Tune and weight reduction, among other things... so I call it the F094/S Stage 3. I only made the engine more powerful, so it should still handle good, but as always, since I can't test it yet, all feedback is welcomed.

- Ayrton Senna Rothmans Williams Renault FW16 paint scheme
- Renault Clio Sport V6 24V Stage 3 Weight Reduction
- Clio Port & Polish
- Clio Engine Balancing
- Clio Racing Chip
- Nissan Z Concept Stage 3 NA Tune
- Clio Full-Racing Muffler

Power Output (est): 1595hp
Engine: (est) 3.64L RenaultF1 V10
Weight (est): 459kg

Let me know how it is if you try it.

Attachments

• f094s stage 3 majarvis.zip
    816 bytes · Views: 7
Before I even saw this I made my own versions of the F094/S, and other F1's. I know you are curious so here are my results so that you can make better hybrids.

The first one (f094/S) I made has weight reduction to 1,012lbs, NA Tune (Level 1) to 983hp and, as an experiment I put on 787B T8 tires front and back.

The T8's dont have 1/2 the grip the regular F1 medium tires do. I was worried that this change would make the F1 have the 787B's actual wheels and tires, but it doesnt change the looks of the wheels at all, just so you know for the future because I know you cant test it.

This car is unbelievably fast!!! WAY faster than I thought because I only wanted to do a mild upgrade and not ruin the cars dynamics. Well, unless you have the reflexes of a cat you will be hard pressed to keep this thing on the track at all times. Unless you drive very conservitavely. PS This is after putting back the Medium F1 spec tires because the 787B T8's had NO grip.

My other F094/S I didn't do anything except for put in the Zonda Race Car 7.0L V12. This engine has no problem catapaulting the little F1 along the track and up hills. But at 670hp it isn't as fast as it used to be. Again, this was an experiment, and I found that the Zonda V12 doesnt have as smooth of a power band as the F1's stock V10 so it doesnt keep a predictable line through the turns. Other than that, it is very fast and easy to control.

I also made an F686/M with the Oreca Viper V10. The results weren't very different from the F094/S with the V12.

I did a slight turbo upgrade on the F687/S (111%) and it put me at 1,008hp it is easy to control and just a bit faster on the straights.

I would love to tell you about other carsm I have done, but I think you guys are going to think I am rambling.

That's an interesting find about the tires, well done!

I'll have to of course play around with things myself once the X-Port actually arrives here.

I did an experament as well when I first started hybriding. I put an Escudo Engine and Stage Four Turbo in my F090/s. I will post some of my hybrids in a minute...

Parts
- Aurora Effect Paint
- F094/S Brakes
- Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car Brake Controller
- Mines Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34) Chassis
- Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune (R34) 4WD VCD
- Nissan R390 GT1 LM Race Car Full-Racing Transmission
- Pennzoil Nismo GT-R JGTC Full-Racing Suspension
- Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune (R34) Full Customize LSD
- Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune (R34) Stage 3 Weight Reduction
- Nissan Z Concept Port & Polish
- Nissan Z Concept Engine Balancing
- Nissan Z Concept Racing Chip
- Nissan Z Concept Stage 3 NA Tune
- Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car Stage 4 Turbo
- Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune (R34) Full-Racing Flywheel
- Nissan R390 GT1 LM Race Car Triple Plate Clutch
- Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune (R34) Carbon Driveshaft
- Nissan Z Concept Full-Racing Muffler
- Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune (R34) Racing Intercooler
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Specs (est)
- 1533hp
- 1139 kg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is my best hybrid so far, although I don't know, so if you test it, let me know how it is.

Attachments

• skyline r34 majarvis.zip
    886 bytes · Views: 10
Hey Majarvis, you know I'd love to help but it is kind of a pain downloading each car. And to tell you the truth, I dont enjoy cars with anything much over 700hp unless you have really done a great deal of tuning first.

And FP, tell me about the cars you've made because I dont want to download those unless its worth it.

I have some other questions. What do I choose to make the wheels size bigger. Does that come along with chassis? Or body? Or drivetrain? or what?

I am currently going to make one good car at a time instead of doing a bit to each car.

Here is my current project.

Honda Civic SiR II
Red
787B MR Chassis(MR because the engine is mounted over the rear tires in the back of the hatchback!)
R34 Engine w/~700hp
drive train of the R390 Race car.
Brakes, suspension etc of R390 Racer.
F1 tranny (It shifts VERY fast)
I am also going to edit the .ini file and add 1.00 and 1.25 downforce.

It should be quite a screamer. I cant wait to drive this little beast.

PS: Me and a friend just finished deciding on using the Skyline engine. If you guys have any other ideas on what engine would be cool in this car, PLEASE suggest it.

I want to keep the general idea of the car. So other than its MR concept, what would you guys suggest I do differently? i.e. Brakes, chassis, drivetrain etc. Are there any that would work well with this setup?

I think U will have some problems with that body/chassis combo. There is nearly 100mm difference in wheelbase between them. There are several NSX chassis that will fit that body nicely and give a MR chassis, but at the cost of adding weight. Also the Civic Type R body would fit on the 787b chassis better than the Sir II.

The wheel size is determined by the tires U choose. The Z concept tires seem to have the largest wheels, also the viper concept are quite large.

Well, I put 787B tires on an F094/S and it didnt change the looks at all. Maybe thats because its on the F094/S.

Well, there has to be some MR car that will fit under the body of the Civic. How about the Toyota MRS JGTC?

I am sure I might find something.

Also, lets say I put on the 350Z tires, will I be stuck with the 350Z's unchangeable rims?

Back